Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105458 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

And who the heck is this ruminant? You appear no where on my radar so why reply to my posts? Pls dont make me put u where u belong, dont have time for the likes of you.

Man respect yourself!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2012
lari03:
bros you have being missing in action Sir, good to see you posting once more grin
yes oh my man since that time i lost my account is was too hard to break tru i ve been trying hard to trade but no fund so i just cant waist my time and internet connection money trading on Demo all day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2012
for real this signal still hold [8:48:13 AM] ogboraph: Buy EURUSD@1.2316 to 1.2326 and TP@1.2390 and SL@1.2290
[8:38:51 AM] ogboraph: Buy GBPUSD @1.5530 to 1.5540, TP@1.5594, SL@1.5504
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2012
honeric01:

Man respect yourself!

Why not direct that question to her since she started with the insult, or were u blind to what she wrote?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why not direct that question to her since she started with the insult, or were u blind to what she wrote?

You're less useful to this thread no pun intended.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by FXKing2012(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2012
honeric01:

You're less useful to this thread no pun intended.

And u are a waste of internet space no hurts meant.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

And u are a waste of internet space no hurts meant.

Fruits speak alot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Prettywoman: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
I wonder y we are not aware that whatever it is we have,money,knowledge,skill,wisdom etc,was given to us by God,so glory in God and stop all these puff-up,whoever thinks he is standing should be careful because God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble...just my opinion!! people who are new might not understand what this is all about,we are here for either BUY, SELL or STAND ASIDE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
Prettywoman: I wonder y we are not aware that whatever it is we have,money,knowledge,skill,wisdom etc,was given to us by God,so glory in God and stop all these puff-up,whoever thinks he is standing should be careful because God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble...just my opinion!! people who are new might not understand what this is all about,we are here for either BUY or SELL

This dude had it coming, he consistently insults people when he does not agree with their calls. Is it too much to respectfully disagree with a call?

I see your point though and apologise to the house.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
naijababe:

Because you are a nitwit angry angry angry angry

I've had with you and your supercilious posts, king of the market, get your arse outta here and leave this lowly thread for us mere mortals. Mtchew!!!!

Better yet, go back to the religion section and continue posting your arrogant/sanctimonious opinions there.

HE GOT SERVED grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Prettywoman: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
naijababe:

This dude had it coming, he consistently insults people when he does not agree with their calls. Is it too much to respectfully disagree with a call?

I see your point though and apologise to the house.
I understand...have great respect for everyone in the house including you,lets know when distraction is coming and give way,...Growing up,i have seen a lot of wisdom in ... "SILENCE IS THE BEST REPLY to.............."
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by wizecoder: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
hey...mama @ naijababe....chill nah.....the ignore the guy...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by hisableplc(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
honeric01:

Be careful, let the market move, your job is to follow.
Wise words sl is titend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by hisableplc(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hello lucy001 saw ur pm were u @ u can reach me [email]tboy_shafe@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by wizecoder: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
chai...homo sapiens ...will never learn ...devil ko esu niiiiiiii..... its the crazy domineering.... nature of the canal man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by hisableplc(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hello rozayx5 thx a lot got your sys will look into it oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by hisableplc(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
wizecoder: chai...homo sapiens ...will never learn ...devil ko esu niiiiiiii..... its the crazy domineering.... nature of the canal man.
n who is behind dis nature, Mr. is it God?....read ur bible well....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
I would have replied the Fxslave earlier but I've got a lot on my desk. So I'm not a trader because I laughed at the reply someone gave your arrogant submission? After you 'implored' him to sell what has the market done since?
Brother better stop fooling yourself. You rant biblical paragraphs everyday but you are everything else other than biblical. Even the trading you claim to be king in,even my 18year old brother has better knowledge in it than you! We all know how you joined this thread and began dishing calls left right and centre,when it was all losses and losses you ran away. Now you are back with your rubbish. Unclenna made a call based on his system and you 'implored' him to do otherwise,what does that say of you as a trader? Anyways, unlike you some of us have other things to do.
You are insulting Naijababe and Honeric..Individuals who have added value to peoples lives since this thread began. Go on,keep making a fool of yourself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
Weekly pp on silver hmmmmm nice..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
3 profitable trades just closed one to show you guys the remaining 2, 700 $ not bad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ehizmac: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Sup house.....
hope you are all making the greenish pips...just wish i could contribute more but am more of a longterm and very few people do that here on the forum...wish you all safe entering and safe exit...may the pips be with us....
@naijababe free that guy, dont let him spoil your mood and smile cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
ehizmac: Sup house.....
hope you are all making the greenish pips...just wish i could contribute more but am more of a longterm and very few people do that here on the forum...wish you all safe entering and safe exit...may the pips be with us....
@naijababe free that guy, dont let him spoil your mood and smile cool cool cool

We dey together then...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by ehizmac: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
rozayx5: 3 profitable trades just closed one to show you guys the remaining 2, 700 $ not bad
guy thats good.. but serious i wish to advise that you put in consideration your account equity when next you opening a trade, dont be offended am just advising...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by silibaba: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
naijababe:

Put me where I belong ? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I truly believe I appear no where on your radar and you don't have time for the likes of me. Like I said before, get your arrogant/sanctimonious arse off this thread. Bloody asswipe!!!
gbam!!!!!!! babe you are on point cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
On top dis small quatta persom don make mulah clean Mouth? Welldone Bros.. Pls make peace so alert can keep Poppin oh.. Mama need a whip, papa need some shoes, Baby need to feed oh!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
VACANCY ; FTA MODERATORS NEEDED, why is it that anytime fxqueen1836 shows up, she doesnt leave without derailing this thread lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
arthuryemi: VACANCY ; FTA MODERATORS NEEDED, why is it that anytime fxqueen1836 shows up, she doesnt leave without derailing this thread lol

What does the CAP mean?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by raycolz84: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
@FXservant; for your information dis is one battle you can neva win, u r so out of point, everyone on nairaland know ur type, not jus here on Forex Trading Alert.. Wetin sef na only you dey nairaland, after losing your DEMO account, you would come here and start running ur mouth like tap, u better caution urself,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dboy365: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
naijababe:

Put me where I belong ? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I truly believe I appear no where on your radar and you don't have time for the likes of me. Like I said before, get your arrogant/sanctimonious arse off this thread. Bloody asswipe!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin at bolded.Na King mama forex take sweep toilet floor so? chei!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
naijababe:

Ooops! bad mouth 4 dis house 2 much ooooooo.

Abeg make una seize fire

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.