Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Makes A Man/woman Responsible - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible (11718 Views)

How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? / What Makes A Child An Ajebo / What makes a man feel respected? For Mature Men Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by walcolm(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2012
ebamma: i may tag you as irresponsible for asking this kind of question

that's wrong...only a responsible person will ask this type of question

one of the qualities of irresponsible people is a lack of the will to learn and become better than they already are...for the OP to have asked this question, he's trying to learn and irresponsible people don't do that
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2012
Azumy: ba hankali a wona magana!lol
_
Huh?
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by optimistD(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2012
Irresponsibility is simply misplacement of priorities and lack of dicipline. IMO
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by redsun(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2012
You are responsible when you don't cheat others.When you are trustworthy and when people can rely on you to deliver.

Having like all oyinbo words have total misconception of what responsible.They mostly think responsibility is about ogbongbo certificate,ogbongbo english,ogbogbo agbada,ogbongbo monkey jacket,ogbogbo age and how much power one can weld,even without an atom of moral in his numbskull.

Tht tis why thieves like obj,david mark,bankole,tinubu,kadu,anenih,ikimi,name them,all the states and national thieves,are seen as responsible.Even when it is obvious to rational minds that they are callous thieves and traitors that should be hunted down for their crimes against humanity.

RESPONSIBILTY aka oyinbo language put us for reverse.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by rash47(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2012
D way I c it, being responsible is contributing positively to every moment of ur life. As we live by d day certain task confronts us either by ommission or commision,d ability to deal with them without shying away is wat makes a responsible person.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by TBD(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
I do not think it is all about dressing well their others factors to be consider like a reason.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by bid4rich(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
Haven't you people see some agbero and nonentity dress well with bad and dirty words? What about some men that do their hair style like Balotelli which look more or less like Satan, can u tell me they are responsible?

Nothing makes a man/woman responsible than his/her appearance and gracious word that come out of his/her intelligent heart through his mouth, shikena
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by tos4u(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
RESPONSIBILITY can be defined as act of accepting your role and doing you what u are expected to do, whether u are a student, married, working, family , etc. At any point in time. And not just having money or the way you dressed
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Chibuhealth(f): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
1.If u ar a guy and u sags ur trouser,u ar nt responsible.2 if u ar a gal and apply 2 much make ups,u ar nt responsible.3.if u ar a guy dat tells a young lady "i'll marry u" in order 2 get her womanhood,u ar nt responsible.4 if u av ever slap ur wife or gf.u ar irresponsible.imagine more...

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by chukwuinya: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
u r responsible if u eat responsibly,drink responsibly,dress responsibly and talk responsibly.u know 1 when u see him/her and hear him/her react to issues

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by onshod: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Being Responsible or Irresponsible are relative terms.Every man is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.But having intergrity,honour,respect,accepting one's mistakes and correcting them are elements of being responsible.Having high moral standard is also noted-but we should never allow the sense of morals prevent us from doing what is right.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Yesy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
A responsible person is 1 who does what he is suposd 2 do at the tym he is expected to do it. He is 1 who takes responsibility of his actions. The way a person dresses, talks, behaves and responds to situations might determine a person's responsibility. Its not always so sha, u knw it is said that 'dont judge a book by its cover'. An irresponsibl person wl be 1 dat doesnt meet up expectations.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Yesy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
A responsible person is 1 who does what he is suposd 2 do at the tym he is expected to do it. He is 1 who takes responsibility of his actions. The way a person dresses, talks, behaves and responds to situations might determine a person's sense of responsibility. Its not always so sha, u knw it is said that 'dont judge a book by its cover'. An irresponsibl person wl be 1 dat doesnt meet up expectations.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by kin007(m): 4:22am On Jul 09, 2012
crackhouse: A responsible man is a working class family man with kids and beautiful wife.
so if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't Н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ A̶̲̥̅̊ wife and kids or not working,it means ūя̲̅ not responsible.hmmmmmmmmmmm think before U̶̲̥̅̊ answer
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by afm4ever(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
SimonAndal: For a guy, there's nothing I hate more than sagging. To me that spells pure agboro. You can braid your hair, gel it, do whatever to it, wear ear studs, but no sagging.
For a girl, I don't care really, they could dress as slutty barbie dolls, nothing concerns me there.
lol maybe dem no dey pay sagging fee
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by saeedaliu: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Responsibility to me is when a person respond to his ability otherwise irresponsible.
To whom much is require, much is expected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: What Did You Learn From Your Father, That Has Helped You In Life? / Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! / ☎️☎️VARIOUS LUXURY VELVET SUEDE HOME FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECOR, ACCESSORIES☎️☎️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.