Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (12716 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by ijebabe: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Van Vicker and Nse Ikpe-Etim Rock the Cover of Complete Fashion Magazine

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Ramcie(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
This Van. Hmm! (no comment) . God dey. But really just a peck is enuf plzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by freshmoney(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ramcie: This Van. Hmm! (no comment) . God dey. But really just a peck is enuf plzzzzzz.

Would you like photoshopped kiss? Keep looking for van vicker, you will realise it's unrealistic when you are 35 and seriously searching undecided
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by cold(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nice...
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by elari(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
dat babe ain't suppose 2 be there.
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Ramcie(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
freshmoney:

Would you like photoshopped kiss? Keep looking for van vicker, you will realise it's unrealistic when you are 35 and seriously searching undecided
I won't mind a photoshopped kiss. Meanwhile , I knw just wen to draw the line. If by 35 I Neva marry I go come marry u tongue
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by ariyebaba(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
How many people dey buy d complete fashion magazine sef ?
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by lolaluv1(f): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
I love Nse. I think her pronunciation is almost impeccable and she's a natural in front of the camera.
Awryt guys. C ya lata. Off to see a movie on my system....preferably one of Nse's!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Kalman(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
Who are those two people?
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by ijebabe: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ramcie: I won't mind a photoshopped kiss. Meanwhile , I knw just wen to draw the line. If by 35 I Neva marry I go come marry u tongue
Lmao! Abi o tongue
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by kedivory: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
D hand sign by van vicker.
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by freshmoney(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ramcie: I won't mind a photoshopped kiss. Meanwhile , I knw just wen to draw the line. If by 35 I Neva marry I go come marry u tongue

You are mistaken as I am already taken. Wouldn't mind getting a blow-job from you even if it's just a few tongue grin
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by kingparagon1: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
Kalman: Who are those two people?
d handsome Van Vicker is d actor dat hs feature as prince in almost all nollywood movies & keep looking at d camera as a novice, d oda, i knw nt. Why all dis sef, abi no news agains? Dis is 2 dull!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by tpapi: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
Van vicker most handsome actor in west africa,carry go,notin do u
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by davida222(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nairaland, is geting boring, why dis shet on front page??
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Ramcie(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
freshmoney:

You are mistaken as I am already taken. Wouldn't mind getting a blow-job from you even if it's just a few tongue grin
and what gave u the impression that am not taken? Be there feeling like one that is abt to reciv something. My lips are NOT meant for u not to talk abt ur kini . Though u can fantasize about them sha tongue
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by pato405(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
see his veins like straw.. angry all the same....fine boy sha

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ramcie: and what gave u the impression that am not taken? Be there feeling like one that is abt to reciv something. My lips are NOT meant for u not to talk abt ur kini . Though u can fantasize about them sha tongue
Maybe he should photoshop your lips on his kini
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Ramcie(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Highbros:
Maybe he should photoshop your lips on his kini
lol. Na u Sabi dat one o! No be me talk am. cheesy
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by ijebabe: 4:23am On Jul 08, 2012
pato405: see his veins like straw.. angry all the same....fine boy sha
Rofl grin
See jealousy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Gudintent: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2012
who is this van vicker
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by chucky234(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2012
Who dey buy this magazine sef,this marketing strategy with Van Vicker no go work oooo
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Orikinla(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2012
The hottest magazine cover in town. Nse is naturally sexy! I really like her black, bold and beautiful positive attitude.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2012
Van vicker = fine boy things wink.

Abeg who be that girl?
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Raxxye(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2012
freecocoa: Van vicker = fine boy things wink.

Abeg who be that girl?

Na only d boy u go know. Una no dey carry eye comot from fine boys! Spoilt girl!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by freecocoa(f): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2012
Raxxye:

Na only d boy u go know. Una no dey carry eye comot from fine boys! Spoilt girl!
Before nko? If i dey look girl now na una go still say i be lesb1an,abeg leave me make i do wetin i suppose do.angry
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by ebamma(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2012
hungry dey worry me
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Raxxye(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2012
freecocoa: Before nko? If i dey look girl now na una go still say i be lesb1an,abeg leave me make i do wetin i suppose do.angry

No follow ur mates go church; dey dia dey look boys! Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by oliidell(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2012
lola.luv:
I love Nse. I think her pronunciation is almost impeccable and she's a natural in front of the camera.
Awryt guys. C ya lata. Off to see a movie on my system....preferably one of Nse's!

Yea, u r right...I don't usually tune to AfMag, but anytym I c her on screen, I sit down and watch d movie to the end. She's very good.
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2012
Raxxye:

No follow ur mates go church; dey dia dey look boys! Mtcheew!
Pot call kettle black much?

Werin you dey do here?and do you even know if i go to church?mstcheew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? / Whatsapp Group Created Only For Fashion Designers And Upcoming Tailors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.