Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (12757 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Raxxye(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2012
freecocoa: Pot call kettle black much?

Werin you dey do here?and do you even know if i go to church?mstcheew.

e better say u no dey go church bc pastors now na fine fine boys.
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by DonaldGenes(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ramcie: I won't mind a photoshopped kiss. Meanwhile , I knw just wen to draw the line. If by 35 I Neva marry I go come marry u tongue
l
lolllllllllllllllll ds qrl ehhhhh
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by DonaldGenes(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
lola.luv:
I love Nse. I think her pronunciation is almost impeccable and she's a natural in front of the camera.
Awryt guys. C ya lata. Off to see a movie on my system....preferably one of Nse's!
u qrls funny dye
wats d name of d movie
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by DonaldGenes(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
Chucklinq @freecocoa
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nice van vicker is handsome
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by IYANGBALI: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
and so foking what?so we should start clapping or what do you expect us to do.Now i know why some people keep saying that this place is full of shiiit.That the topic made a front page says it all.
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by IYANGBALI: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
davida222: Nairaland, is geting boring, why dis shet on front page??
boring is an understatement....................the thing dry no be small
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by oliidell(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: boring is an understatement....................the thing dry no be small

Notin boring about dis site...there r many threads on d front page and most times, d captions tells d contents...if u are not interested, just kip scrolling.
Diff strokes...
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Ramcie(f): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
Donalð Genes: l
lolllllllllllllllll ds qrl ehhhhh
plz is dat u n ur profile abi Na anoda person? If its u then u r finnnnnnnnnnne. kiss
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by lolaluv1(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Olidell
Very true. Have you seen 'GUILTY PLEASURES'? While it's not a perfect movie, the flaws were mainly from the editing, the story (some parts felt unnecessary and hardly believable), camera stills and stuff. The acting was muah!
And the story angle was fresh (but of course, I expect nothing less from Emem Isong).
Coco (did u finally go to Church, abi u dey fear bomb) and Donald. You guys can check out the movie too!
#wink
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by buklan: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
Kalman: Who are those two people?

shocked grin grin
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by buklan: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: and so foking what?so we should start clapping or what do you expect us to do.Now i know why some people keep saying that this place is full of shiiit.That the topic made a front page says it all.

grin
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by freecocoa(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
lola.luv:

Coco (did u finally go to Church, abi u dey fear bomb)
#wink
My sister the prayer wey i go pray for church and the one wey i pray for house na the same thing,I dey my house jawe.smiley
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Gen2jaynee: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2012
Raxxye:

No follow ur mates go church; dey dia dey look boys! Mtcheew!
hahahahahhahahaha....abeg leave her now....she no be NUN abeg
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by fesse(f): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2012
ariyebaba: How many people dey buy d complete fashion magazine sef ?

I dey buy am ooooooooo
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by mikron(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
cool pixz
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
nice shots! I totally LOVE Nse, she speaks very well and she s a good actress grin grin grin... and as for van undecidedwell he s not bad looking, i just wish he'd go back to school and study english. kk thats all grin
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
IYA NGBALI: and so foking what?so we should start clapping or what do you expect us to do.Now i know why some people keep saying that this place is full of shiiit.That the topic made a front page says it all.

ure such a hater, i bet ure a boko haram member. na una no like beta tyn.. mtchewwww undecided
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
Adetayo100: Nice van vicker is handsome

he s okay o. its not like he s perfect, let us hear word then angry
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by oliidell(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
lola.luv:
@Olidell
Very true. Have you seen 'GUILTY PLEASURES'? While it's not a perfect movie, the flaws were mainly from the editing, the story (some parts felt unnecessary and hardly believable), camera stills and stuff. The acting was muah!
And the story angle was fresh (but of course, I expect nothing less from Emem Isong).
Coco (did u finally go to Church, abi u dey fear bomb) and Donald. You guys can check out the movie too!
#wink

Yea Lola...u can bet I have..I even learnt dat wz her first film and she waz so so on point despite dat..though I tink d film derailed, I don't like how it ended...she wz also untouchable in reloaded. Iv not seen many of her films sha...d babe too much abeg.
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Skmoda360(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
slimdamatrix:

he s okay o. its not like he s perfect, let us hear word then angry
he is cute and not up to perfection.
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by montili(f): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
kedivory: D hand sign by van vicker.

Which hand sign u dey talk of?
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by lolaluv1(f): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
@olidell
Rily? Didnt know that was her first movie. The babe too much, abeg. She killed it in that movie. Especially in d end, when Ramsey was so mad and she was crying. The pain in her was so tangible, you could feel it.
What of BURSTING OUT, she was in it with Genevieve, Majid, and Omoni Oboli. I havent seen reloaded. I've heard about it tho!
Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by dangeldiva: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
If you are a designer, photographer, model, stylist,body painter and/or make-up artist
and will like to showcase your works for free and get a lot of people to know about you and/or your brand.
check out STYLJUNKI and view pages of our fab members so far -> http://styljunki.com/

STYLJUNKI is an online directory that allows visitors to view the portfolios of Nigeria’s finest models,
photographers, designers, stylists and make-up artists and find out more about them and/or their brand.
The pages are social media friendly and allows members and visitors to easily share any member’s page on
various social networks and leave comments.
Membership on this site is free but based on request smiley

Re: Van Vicker & Nse Ikpe-Etim On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by oliidell(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
lola.luv:

Genevieve, Majid, and Omoni Oboli. I havent seen reloaded. I've heard about it tho!
Wao dose r my personal peeps....Majid, Genn, Omoni with Nse...It sure must be a blockbuster.. i'l look for it.
tanx plenty sport..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strecthmarks Cure / Winter Jackets / 7 Makeup Removal Mistakes You Are Probably Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.