Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) (4882 Views)

Ladies Will U Expose Ur Partner If Thy Gave You Aids / Some Girls Don't Deserve Help.. / You Cheat, You Don't Deserve My Love, Itz Ova! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by poweredcom(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ladies want flowers and everything goody doody and be treated like a queen and have this idea of a cinderella dreaming of her charming prince( only if he exist) handsome tall dark built,rich,god hardworking,can cook,fearing,slow to anger, neat,does not cheat,does not drink or smoke,inface 100percent perfect
(Dat man na robot to me oo)
But see dis pic and see women yansh jere

1 Like

Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
poweredcom: Ladies want flowers and everything goody doody
Bullsheeit! The day a man gives me flowers is the day I will cook soup with the flowers and feed him with it angry
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Bullsheeit! The day a man gives me flowers is the day I will cook soup with the flowers and feed him with it angry
Lmao. . .
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Typical nigerian village girl. *kidding*
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
I think such exists! Only in novels.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Afam4eva(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Chineke me...lmao
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by mflexy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
i
I sincerely pity you. A change of perception wont hurt. No wonder most gals dont even know how to be treated by a guy.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
mflexy:
i
I sincerely pity you. A change of perception wont hurt. No wonder most gals dont even know how to be treated by a guy.
Please keep your pity angry. What tha freck am I supposed to do with flowers?

The whole flower thingy is borrowed culture from the West
Mynd_44:
Typical nigerian village girl. *kidding*
Proudly Naija cool
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Why? Would it be an insult or an evil deed to give you flowers? #Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by rapmike(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
GAL EASY OOO .FLOWERS AINT BAD, THOUGH SOME MEN ARE STUPID TO SUBSTITUTE IT FOR FOR OR SEX, BUT DONT JUDGE EVERY1 LIKE THAT
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:

Proudly Naija cool
Taliban!
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by duke4ever: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
fresh_dude: Why? Would it be an insult or an evil deed to give you flowers? #Just asking.
Sorry, are you also Freshman?
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
fresh_dude: Why? Would it be an insult or an evil deed to give you flowers? #Just asking.
Neither,my dear,but you see let's be honest with ourselves,flowers are just not a Nigerian thing
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Taliban!
Nah. Niger-Deltan grin
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Tyche(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:

You sound like some that will accept flowers.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Neither,my dear,but you see let's be honest with ourselves,flowers are just not a Nigerian thing

you are scaring me... undecided
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Turbocharged: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
AJJ: I think such exists! Only in novels.
I married mine wt only flowers. Just that you naija babes are too materialistic.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by basher(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:

Proudly Naija cool

Why stop at flowers? Diamonds, designer clothes/shoes, expensive perfumes, hot cars are also borrowed culture from the West. Would you reject all that too?

4 Likes

Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by cog1: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
Op,thanks for this,
Simple yet profound,
Well thought out,beautifully expressed,laid back in gold,
Carefully crafted in nothing but the truth.
Thank you,well done.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Turbocharged: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
So which is a Nigerian thing: the ring?
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
FACT (ish): Women want rugged men and rugged Men know how to run you ragged until you are above 25 - they go for pretty little fish-brain girls grin
FACT (ish): Women above 25 want to be treated with respect only they have been run ragged by rugged guys - NICE guys Steer Clear of ragged Women who are too old to be treated nice
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by ayobase(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
Im liking that gel called Ishilove....so blunt.
But u go collect other things beside flower sha!
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
So are a lot of things sweets...anyways, whatever floats your boat.
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
basher:

Why stop at flowers? Diamonds, designer clothes/shoes, expensive perfumes, hot cars are also borrowed culture from the West. Would you reject all that too?
Lol. I prolly will because i'd be scared shitless that you are trying to buy my affections smiley
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
ayobase: Im liking that gel called Ishilove....so blunt.
Thanks dearie,i try my possible best never to deceive myself cheesy
ayobase:
Nmaka why . . . grin
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
ayobase: Im liking that gel called Ishilove....so blunt.

bros, me & u go get serious problem o... undecided
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: FACT (ish): Women want rugged men and rugged Men know how to run you ragged until you are above 25 - they go for pretty little fish-brain girls grin
FACT (ish): Women above 25 want to be treated with respect only they have been run ragged by rugged guys - NICE guys Steer Clear of ragged Women who are too old to be treated nice
Bullsheeeeeyit! This is a frecking wrong generalisation. Not all women like rugged men. Aú contrairê,i personally have always been biased towards the strong {NOT RUGGED}, silent types.
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Turbocharged:
So which is a Nigerian thing: the ring?
No not the ring; na the steaming nkwobi, spicy 'point and kill' pepper soup and chilled Smirnoff ice be the real Naija ish grin

Just kidding o!!! cheesy
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2012
fluid26:

you are scaring me... undecided
Please don't be becos I don't bite. Much grin
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ishilove:
Please don't be becos I don't bite. Much grin

Please! Bite me! konko below! grin grin
Re: Study This Pics( How Women Want To Be Treated Even If Thy Don't Deserve It) by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
fluid26:

Please! Bite me! konko below! grin grin
Oniranu kpalakpala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With Killer Hips. / Distant Relationships Hardly Work!!! / Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.