Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

State Of Emergency Declared In Four Local Governments In Plateau State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Emergency Declared In Four Local Governments In Plateau State. (921 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Observing The 3Day Fasting Declared In Enugu (pics) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa / Breaking News: 24 Hours Curfew Declared In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1)

State Of Emergency Declared In Four Local Governments In Plateau State. by kinkyshoe: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
Peeps, jst learnt dat a state of emergency has been declared in four additional LGAs in Plateau state following the latest attacks in which a serving senator and a member of the state house of assembly were murdered by Fulani herdsmen......reali, d situation in jos see,ms to be unabating. As concerned citizens, I'd reali like ur candid opinions on the recurring crisis in Jos......I think it goes beyond book haram... sad
Re: State Of Emergency Declared In Four Local Governments In Plateau State. by koruji(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
I hope President GEJ now realizes that a real war is underway in Nigeria. If he doesn't know what a real war commander ought to do he had better call his generals together to draw up full battle plans and go ahead with it without delay - if need be exclude potential traitors.

I keep saying it, it is too late in the game to be declaring emergencies here and there.

What we need is a full strategy not only to battle this evil, but to cut their routes of escape and extension off completely.

My rule is, when you hear of attacks in one place better realize that it could have taken place in areas several times larger, but why not? They are testing your reactions - your defenses are being gradually revealed and accounted for. The two car bombs that went off in Abuja recently, particularly without casualties, should tell any onlooker that they are testing the groundwork for an invasion of Abuja. It is an evident demonstration of this strategy. A complete sweep is the only cure now. Like a cancer - you can't cure it by removing only the damaged portion of the body, you have to cut out infected but yet undamaged portions too.

The people of the south cannot afford to let someone hold them down in the name of preserving unity, and be slaughtered by animals of unmentionable names. Every household, street, village, town, city, local government and state must prepare for battle. It is coming whether we like it or not. These people are working under a grander agenda than anybody imagines. Let those who think they are hiding in Abuja know that just as in Jos today there is nothing too sacred for these animals to violate. No person too high up for them not to target.

GEJ stop deceiving yourself - they are surrounding you, using your illusory notion of being powerful. I really doubt that this man is capable of waking up from the stupor of power. He is likely to keep repeating "don't scatter my government" even as BH and their cohorts flush him down the tube!

Some people here are likely to react to the above by saying it is hysterical. To those people, I ask them to imagine how worse things have gotten in the last 6 months, and then double that over the next 6 months - if Abuja doesn't stamp this thing out right now. The more territory they operate in, the more difficult it is to contain this people, and that territory is expanding by the day.

kinkyshoe: Peeps, jst learnt dat a state of emergency has been declared in four additional LGAs in Plateau state following the latest attacks in which a serving senator and a member of the state house of assembly were murdered by Fulani herdsmen......reali, d situation in jos see,ms to be unabating. As concerned citizens, I'd reali like ur candid opinions on the recurring crisis in Jos......I think it goes beyond book haram... sad
Re: State Of Emergency Declared In Four Local Governments In Plateau State. by OAM4J: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2012

(1)

The Jagabon Of Africa / Can Fashola Arrest This Bike Rider ? / What Will You Do Differently If You Are Mr. President? (A Question For Nigeians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.