Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go (6204 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by matemate: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nigerian killed Senator Gyang Datong over satellite pictures
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
D
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by matemate: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by billante(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
What are u people talking about But first of all let's start with OP correcting d topic gbagaun!!
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by matemate: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
what is OP in that. they told you over and over it. There is crisis with the satellite pictures..

The crisis in Jos has to do with the satellite pictures...
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Ogahtech(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Musiwa, i don't really understand what satelite pictures u're talking about? Please clearify.
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
OP what dafuq you talkin' 'bout ??
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
F

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by horny4u(f): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
Lo ba finish!
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by billante(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
matemate: what is OP in that. they told you over and over it. There is crisis with the satellite pictures..

This ur headline is it suppose to be in plural or singular! Nigerian killed senator! Is it d state of nigeria dat killed d senator
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by billante(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
Musiwa2: they killed the senator because nigerian are looking at the satellite pictures and they see, that no senators or rep should live. while thousand of Nigerian are been killed over the satellite pictures.

The thing is , I will not be shock as nigerian killed more senators and house of rep members. If you have lived in Nigeria before. the people have no other choice than take the laws into their hands. The only way they could get justice is to kill those who cause them pain. And the senators and house of rep members are the one causing the people pain.

They all have internet at home.. And see the pictures and they all know what will happen to nigerian and i dont pity people who see injustice been done and continue to allow for that injustice..

I dont respect people like that.

This guy must be high on cheap alomo mixed with scorn!! WTF....see gbagaun wey even full d write up! Yaba left should send an invite to u grin
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
D
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
D
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
hhh
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
Musiwa2: the hausa/fulani/kanuri will continue to kill them in the middle belt except you make them majority. we all know this thing. and they have been pretending like they dont know..

may be by the time, they kill all of you. you will know they are not joking with you. because he never touch your family. dont worry, it will touch your family very soon.

yorubaland+delta+edo+bayelsa => benin republic.that has always been our game plan.Are you planning to include plateau now ?
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
D
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

yorubaland+[size=15pt]delta[/size]+edo+[size=15pt]bayelsa[/size] => benin republic.that has always been our game plan.Are you planning to include plateau now ?

[size=15pt]Oh boy see by force marriage abi na "tribe / regional abduction" HAHA .. Make una go take delta and bayelsa if tompolo dem no go pursue una comot haha .. "That has been the plan" , no be only plan. You yoro's are very funny ROLFMAO [/size]
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Musiwa2: so you think it is a game. i know nigerria history, that why I said so to remove them. I know the people nation you are dealing with..

And you look at solution .. If not.. many people are going to loss their life. Your family will be killed, if they dont check it now.
It is just civilian given you problem. The nigeria army is not easy. It is ethnically divided..

there is no loyalty to anyone in the army. they are loyal to their ethnic group first before nigeria.

You see Goodluck, I have more people loyal to me, that the president of Nigeria in the army. Why?? ethnicity.. We are more than them. So when a country is like that. And you have satellite pictures like this. You do the right thing..

You can see the Oba of Benin .. He is more on my side, because he as seen the satellite pictures..

this is the head of the Yoruba people in london. He has also seen the satellite pictures too.

[img]http://www.oludare.biz/nigerian-weddings/wp-content/gallery/weddings/ooni-of-ife.jpg[/img]

So oba of bini saw the map too ? Ehn,what was his reaction,did he agree to move to benin republic too ?
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
D

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
SS
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
Gosh, this poster and the entire thread is grammatical suicide. Whats going on....Seun

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
matemate: what is OP in that. they told you over and over it. There is crisis with the satellite pictures..

Keep quiet and go learn how to write correct spellings, are you this stupid ?
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Yujin(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Musiwa, I've always wanted to chat with you. Pls, what does the satellite picture say about Yobe and Kwara states?
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
Musiwa2: they killed the senator because nigerian are looking at the satellite pictures and they see, that no senators or rep should live. while thousand of Nigerian are been killed over the satellite pictures.

The thing is , I will not be shock as nigerian killed more senators and house of rep members. If you have lived in Nigeria before. the people have no other choice than take the laws into their hands. The only way they could get justice is to kill those who cause them pain. And the senators and house of rep members are the one causing the people pain.

They all have internet at home.. And see the pictures and they all know what will happen to nigerian and i dont pity people who see injustice been done and continue to allow for that injustice..

I dont respect people like that.
Is it by force to post on internet ? Gosh..
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
V
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
h
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by PointB: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
Aare Musiwa of Satellite Pictures fame, I hail oo.

Is that picture that of Olu of Warri? Pray has he seen the Satellite Picture too? When is Western Niger going to be removed from Nigeria?

Abeg when are you going to teach me Satellite. Pictures? Na wa, this your satellite picture fantasy is too much. Is that what aided your escape from Yaba left? You too much oo.

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by PointB: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Keep quiet and go learn how to write correct spellings, are you this stupid ?

Are you a newcomer in Jerusalem? Have you not heard of Aare Musiwa, of Satellite Pictures wonders? Man you've got to show respect to the king of Satellite Pictures for your own good.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2012
PointB:

Are you a newcomer in Jerusalem? Have you not heard of Aare Musiwa, of Satellite Pictures wonders? Man you've got to show respect to the king of Satellite Pictures for your own good.

Lol

Na JJC. . grin he didnt know that becomrich is the man to lead ogun,oyo,lagos,osun,ekiti,edo,delta,bayelsa and now plateau to benin republic.Even oba of bini has seen the satellite pictures. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2012
wh
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by Musiwa2: 1:16am On Jul 09, 2012
s
Re: Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go by isalegan2: 1:33am On Jul 09, 2012
Musiwa2:

Itsekiri own nearly half the land in delta state..

this is the olu of itsekiri.. his name is seju Emiko. the one before him is Ayo emiko...

Nice picture of the Kabiyesi. Thanks for this. smiley I am following you, but I am not sure which satellite picture is causing all the chaos. Can you post it just so we understand. cool

And to the posters challenging our cartographer extraordinaire, please show the Aare of Nairaland / Alaafin of Canada His due respect. A word is enough for the wise. lipsrsealed I would hate to see his subjects, all the Politics section warriors, descend on you o. shocked We all know the Aare is greater than Obama sef. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/679870/aare-musiwa-hot-form-look

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC In Questionable Egina FPSO Award To Samsung / Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika / See The Tunnel Rochas In Building In Owerri, Does Owerri Need A Tunnel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.