Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) (31359 Views)

Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos) / Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by shammah1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
It was a shocking and devastating news to the entire people of Plateau State when the broke ending October of the demise of a young vibrant leader Senator GNS Pwajok who contested at the last April's Governorship election under the platform of the PDP which he eventually lost the election to APC's Bar. Simon Lalong with a very slim margin.

They've been at the election tribunal since then until the of October when the final verdict went the APC's way. Meanwhile, late GNS really fell sick after the election and had been receiving medical attention abroad. Unfortunately, two days after the verdict, God called him home to rest.

Today, his body has been laid to rest.

As a Nairalander, I Sammy Gyang aka Shammah1, I'm paying my last respect to my cousin, my hero, a great man who truly loves the people.

Good night big bro, Senator Gyang Nyam Shom (GNS) Pwajok.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by 4reala(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
A man wit a good. Heart, Man of the people. May his gentle soul RiP cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Although I didn't get some doe from u but Rip.... End time
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
shammah1:
It was a shocking and devastating news to the entire people of Plateau State when the broke ending October of the demise of a young vibrant leader Senator GNS Pwajok who contested at the last April's Governorship election under the platform of the PDP which he eventually lost the election to APC's Bar. Simon Lalong with a very slim margin.
They've been at the election tribunal since then until the of October when the final verdict went the APC's way. Meanwhile, late GNS really fell sick after the election and had been receiving medical attention abroad. Unfortunately, two days after the verdict, God called him home to rest.
Today, his body has been laid to rest.
As a Nairalander, I Sammy Gyang aka Shammah1, I'm paying my last respect to my cousin, my hero, a great man who truly loves the people.
Good night big bro, Senator Gyang Nyam Shom (GNS) Pwajok.

RIP to your cousin, with the magnitude of sympathizers his a good man and really tried to help the poor.

Nigerian politics was not meant for such people, good people don't last in this country.

The almighty will give you and your family the strength to bear this great lose

IJN

Amen.

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by richidinho(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by olajorn(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP senator

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wrong use of words.

Anyway......Rip.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by osaslord500(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rip man
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sun Re Ooo...
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by shammah1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP cry

Sry for the typo errors. I'm typing in a hurry while at scene of the internment.

Lalasticlala, kindly make the needed corrections for me. I can't edit. Thanks
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by ChappyChase: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Looking at this man I just remember jonah jang, who collected this man's kidney,his senatorial seat and yet he got nothing from jang! Am even tempted To think that jonah jang also took is life all in the name of godfatherism!!
RIP sir, you've been truly cheated!

9 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by FaithDaniel(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
RiP
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
waiting for free rice

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Very young man, gone too soon, RIP Bro
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by tellwisdom: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Which one be Yam yam again? sad
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by yhemsy62(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Life is vanity upon vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by MummyTehillah(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmm may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Natifa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
God will keep you till we meet again
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by iamVirus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Rip**why pple com plenty like dis naw? shocked
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Caliph69: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
He will rest in peace.
But that name eh!
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Charlydot2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
jboy73:
waiting for free rice
may his soul RIP
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Akposkool(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Peace to the people who have gone. Yepa for the ones not yet born.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Ibebe: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
If na to protest for development, you no go see them.

I hope they came to burn his coffin.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
No pandemonium this time? No, this writeup is wrong.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP GNS Pwajok....
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by jice(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
RIP
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Innodon(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
He seems to be loved by many

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by shammah1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yes bro
Demmocrats:

RIP to your cousin, with the magnitude of sympathizers his a good man and really tried to help the poor.

Nigerian politics was not meant for such people, good people don't last in this country.

The almighty will give you and your family the strength to bear this great lose

IJN

Amen.
Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by Gibsonworld05(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
I guess He died because He lost d election

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) by wasco24: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Perhaps those people are jobless

Don't get me wrong sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / $43m Found In Lagos Home Not Mine, Says Amaechi / Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.