Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? (896 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
there's diz my friend in school, staying wt her girl friend in d same room. one day, his homeboy gets stranded via accommodation things and needs to squat with him. my friend is now confuse on whether to tell his stranded guy "no" due to his babe, or to tell his babe to go due to the friend.
what will you do if you were my friend?
advice pls, no abuses
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
What's wrong in all three of them staying together?
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2012
^^^^ Patiently waiting for the OP to answer the above question.........unless maybe 3 is a crowd in his world.
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2012
Mynd_44: What's wrong in all three of them staying together?
d guy's friend will always be uncomfortabl cos he will feel he s inconveniencing d lovers
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by freecocoa(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2012
^The guy isn't stranded then,so since he can't stay with them for fear of inconveniencing them,does he expect his friend to ask his girlfriend to leave because of him? How does that even sound?
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by ChrisChino(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2012
i was once in such situation. i accomodated my guy together with my babe. no big deal because we understood ourself squarely.
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
hommie, ur man is ur man, women comes and goes, ur men are always there for u. think wise
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by shizzle11(m): 2:36am On Jul 10, 2012
If his friend isn't complaining that he is inconviniencing them, then he can hang on
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by ektbear: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2012
That'd be kind of awkward.

Honestly, the friend can't find some other sort of accommodation?

It really depends on what type of place the guy has. But if it is a studio or something, I dunno how you'll have 3 people sleeping in such a tiny place.
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2012
Rule #1 z 'MOB'... Money ova Bitches!!!
Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by 190: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2012
crusifis: hommie, ur man is ur man, women comes and goes, ur men are always there for u. think wise

Once made this mistake

the gurl is since gone but the dude is still rite theree

1 Like

Re: Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2012
Bigboyz32:
d guy's friend will always be uncomfortabl cos he will feel he s inconveniencing d lovers
there is a proverb that says BEGGARS CANNOT BE PICKY, so if the guy is not comfortable with it then he should go and sleep under the 3rd mainland bridge.......and see if that is better.

also, i still dont understand your question because the guy who has the house didnt see anything wrong in having both of them there.

(1) (Reply)

Whatcha looking for? / MARRIED OR SINGLE: How Do You Know When You've Met Or Are With The Right Person? / What Is Really Really Bad About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.