Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60029 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by samuelojimba(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
pls guys you people shld not forget to post it online any time they release it.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2012
hello everyone pls any news
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
CHINENYE86: hello everyone pls any news
I dnt how how true, but someone posted somewhere in Nairaland that is list is out and people sould go to their state civil service commission to check their names because the Interview is coming up on saturday and 6 states of the 6 geo political zones. Please If anyone has checked, let us to and don't hoard information. It is for the general good.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2012
PLEASE WHICH SATURDAY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.IT DIS PRESENT SATURDAY OR NEXT SATURDAY
s3nn2x: I dnt how how true, but someone posted somewhere in Nairaland that is list is out and people sould go to their state civil service commission to check their names because the Interview is coming up on saturday and 6 states of the 6 geo political zones. Please If anyone has checked, let us to and don't hoard information. It is for the general good.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
CHINENYE86: PLEASE WHICH SATURDAY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.IT DIS PRESENT SATURDAY OR NEXT SATURDAY
what I heard's dat it was meant to hold this Saturday, 15th but has been postoned to 22 of dis month...na hear I hear am oooo!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by omabest: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
Went to fcsc 2day,d exam has bn postpone to 22nd september.accreditation will be on the 20th and 21st.check ur name at ur state civil servise commision.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
YOU ARE CORRECT.I WENT THERE TOO.BUT WHERE IS THE VENUE FOR SOUTH EAST
omabest: Went to fcsc 2day,d exam has bn postpone to 22nd september.accreditation will be on the 20th and 21st.check ur name at ur state civil servise commision.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
omabest: Went to fcsc 2day,d exam has bn postpone to 22nd september.accreditation will be on the 20th and 21st.check ur name at ur state civil servise commision.
but they are supposed to put a sort of notice for people to know. There is nothing on their website, and do they suppose for people to travel to their home state just to check their names....anyhow sha, can anybody help with the address of Abia state civil service commission and that of Lagos state. Let me see how thru it is in Lag.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Queendo(f): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2012
Pls are we to go to our states of origin or where we collected d forms from? pls i'll appreciate it if i can get anybody willing to help me check in Delta.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nekayialu: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Can someone please tell me where the list is pasted in port harcourt cos the person I sent to check at state sectariat said, there is no list there
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by demmykay: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
The list has been pasted in federal civil service club mabuchi abuja. If u re in abj go der to check. Some states were nt pasted today, they promised to do dat by monday
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by minudus: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out!
by demmykay: 4:30pm
For those dat filled d form for d fcsc, the list has
been pasted in abuja. For those in abuja go to the
federal civil service club in mabuchi.I was der since
11am nd wen I got der they just started pastin d list
state by state. I just left der now. Unfortunately my
state kogi ws nt pasted. D guys doin d job
complained of bein tired dat dey will continue on
monday. The list comprises of dos dat applied for
education, foreign affairs nd labour nd
productivity.pls pass d information to others. Will be
der on monday by Gods grace. D exam is schedule
to tak place on saturday 22 sep
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
minudus: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out!
by demmykay: 4:30pm
For those dat filled d form for d fcsc, the list has
been pasted in abuja. For those in abuja go to the
federal civil service club in mabuchi.I was der since
11am nd wen I got der they just started pastin d list
state by state. I just left der now. Unfortunately my
state kogi ws nt pasted. D guys doin d job
complained of bein tired dat dey will continue on
monday. The list comprises of dos dat applied for
education, foreign affairs nd labour nd
productivity.pls pass d information to others. Will be
der on monday by Gods grace. D exam is schedule
to tak place on saturday 22 sep
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Thanks bro. But has the list been pasted at various
Geo-Political Zones e.g Ibadan? What do we need
for the accreditation and where is the venue for
accreditation and exam,Abuja or our Geo Pol Zone
HQ? Please reply. Thanks God Bless you.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kuljay: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls I was told dat dey send sms to succesful applicant,pls hs any1 gotten d text shud brief d house abt d details of d invitation text msg
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Queendo(f): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2012
kuljay: Pls I was told dat dey send sms to succesful applicant,pls hs any1 gotten d text shud brief d house abt d details of d invitation text msg

Well i saw my name at Abj but did not get any sms. D exam state for ss is P/H.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2012
Queendo:

Well i saw my name at Abj but did not get any sms. D exam state for ss is P/H.
yea, saw mine too. But plz whr r d venues for d tests?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by smallvill(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2012
Will they publish the names in any of the newspapers.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Pizzanatty(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
W'sfirstlady:
yea, saw mine too. But plz whr r d venues for d tests?

Queendo and Kuljay...pls if u guys can help me check mine i will b grateful,cos dey hv nt pasted d list in Ph...so dt some1 can knw hw 2 plan 4 d test...i applied 4 ministry of Labour and Productivity...Nathaniel Akong is d name...07031120738 ....i would so appreciate it any helpn hand ...tanx

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by omabest: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Exam center for south east is federal poly nekede owerri.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
Any list yet? I'm in abj
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2012
ynx: Any list yet? I'm in abj
Did u not read any of the prevous posts? And to think you r in ABJ, check FCSC Club at Mabushi,I think that was where those in abj collected their forms. Better check it today in order to prepare for ur journey in case u r nt from the North Central region.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Queendo(f): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2012
Exam centers for south south are four labour & productivity -(a) Rivers state sch of Art and Sci Rumula. Education and Foreign Affairs= (b)Modern Girls sec sch. Rumueme. (c)Govt girls Sec Sch Oromineke. (d) Dline Modern Sec Sch GRA, near Polo club. Port Harcourt. Note u are to go along wit HB pencil, ruler, and biro, Most probably ur original credentials . Tanks I wish all nairalander's who applied SUCCESS.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by cindylee: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2012
Queendo: Exam centers for south south are four labour & productivity -(a) Rivers state sch of Art and Sci Rumula. Education and Foreign Affairs= (b)Modern Girls sec sch. Rumueme. (c)Govt girls Sec Sch Oromineke. (d) Dline Modern Sec Sch GRA, near Polo club. Port Harcourt. Note u are to go along wit HB pencil, ruler, and biro, Most probably ur original credentials . Tanks I wish all nairalander's who applied SUCCESS.

Hey Queendo, I also applied and my name is out already. I would like to know if the accreditation will be done in our centres or we can go anywhere to write it. I am from south south and does that mean we will have to go to PH? Please I have to know so I can apply for leave at my current place of work? And what date will the accreditation be? Thanks for your response
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by smallvill(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2012
the names are not in the papers but try and send someone to the zones civil service office they are there. the exams will hold on the 22nd on sat go to your origin zone to write the exam centers are in the monday punch news paper, go with pass port photo and your original certificates. hb pencile,biro and ruler.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by demmykay: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2012
Pls any information abt d accreditation as I hv read some previous post dat talked abt it but nothin abt dat ws pasted in abj aside d exams venue nd date. Pls house anyone wit info abt d accreditation shd shed more light on dat
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Leoejiofor(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2012
smallvill: the names are not in the papers but try and send someone to the zones civil service office they are there. the exams will hold on the 22nd on sat go to your origin zone to write the exam centers are in the monday punch news paper, go with pass port photo and your original certificates. hb pencile,biro and ruler.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Queendo(f): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hey Queendo, I also applied and my name is out already. I would like to know if the accreditation will be done in our centres or we can go anywhere to write it. I am from south south and does that mean we will have to go to PH? Please I have to know so I can apply for leave at my current place of work? And what date will the accreditation be? Thanks for your response[/quote]

Cindy if u cheeked urs at Abj u wil be given a paper dt indicated where and when d accreditation wil take place. I already posted d various centers, u hav to go to d relevant centre dependin on what u applied for. if u cant get me online u can call me 08036090858. Accreditation is compulsory and it is in d same venue wit d exam.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by annabee(f): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
They sent me an sms yesterday afternoon saying that I have been shortlisted and that I should go to CSC for my exam number and that accreditation starts 20th/21st while exam is 22nd september in my zone.
I quickly sent my sis to check my name at my state CSC, which she did and sent me my exam number.
Will be travelling tomorrow for the accreditation.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by annabee(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
omabest: Exam center for south east is federal poly nekede owerri.
@omabest, are you from dat zone? How do I get there. I will be travelling down from lagos tomorrow.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by minudus: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2012
annabee: They sent me an sms yesterday afternoon saying that I have been shortlisted and that I should go to CSC for my exam number and that accreditation starts 20th/21st while exam is 22nd september in my zone.
I quickly sent my sis to check my name at my state CSC, which she did and sent me my exam number.
Will be travelling tomorrow for the accreditation.

@ anna, plz can ur sister check for me?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by annabee(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
minudus:

@ anna, plz can ur sister check for me?
Sorry, she has gone bk to sch. Accreditation ends today o.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by CHINENYE86: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2012
please when is the result going to come out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Lady Denied Employment Because Of Leg Chain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.