Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60335 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2013
I pray its real o.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Sandraekele: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Am stil trustin God 4 a miracle dat labour and Educatn list wil soon be out

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
HmNnnnnnnnn Pls Prof Rukayat pls release our list as the students in federal colleges are crying for more Teachers plssssssss Mama Access do somtin bfore we start to subscribe for Boko Haram. Offer in Our Hands!!!

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Filgona: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
I learnt education list is out and interview is schedule for nxt week.not 2 sure though.can smbody cnfirm 4 d house?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
I heard 4rm smone dat commisional of educatn of each state are in abj 2 croscheck d names and sign b4 d list is out.hw true is dis house?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
How many hours, days, weeek, months, perhaps, years will dey use to sign the documents? Afterall some pple have resumed the job bfor the list will b out
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2013
This is total bullshit......how r we goin 2 grow in dis country.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by isichei14: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Reports have it that the result is out in abuja and would be posted online soon.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
@Isichei,pls how sure a u dat d result wil be out soon.we are all sick and tired of waiting.it is well
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by isichei14: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am 95% sure because its from a reliable source. The remaining 5% is because we are humans.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
What about that of labour and productivity?
Any info........x
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Abas85: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Education list is out check www.fcsb.gov.ng
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Abas85: Education list is out check www.fcsb.gov.ng

@Abass, Pls dis link is not going kindly check and give us the correct LINK pls....Am Hot here to check!!! Pls
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Filgona: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dat link is not going.pls.cud it b true.oh!i tink it shud b www.fcsc.gov.ng. even wit dat,i've check d comisions website notin is there.just d old foreign afairs news
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by dandutse01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ Abbas you mean it? pls dont joke here
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Abas85: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yea
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Abas85: Yea
There is nothing about Education at www.fcsc.gov.ng
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
@Abas84, pls a u rili sure? There is no education list in dat website.can u check again by ur self.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by douyeabo: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr Abas85 if u nor get work or somtin beta 2 do. Jst go stay 4 north make boko haram use u take shine.
Na pipo u com dey make fool of or na ursef....bullshit.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by gentlepal: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
just got info now dt de list is out n its pasted in abuja. pls those in abuja help us confirm
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gentlepal,whr did u get d informatn 4rm? I pray is true oo.let just find out pls
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bolloloh(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
gentlepal: just got info now dt de list is out n its pasted in abuja. pls those in abuja help us confirm

Nice one, I can't get to the FCSC office not until wesday, pls somebody dat lives close by kindly do somtin to save souls here
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Sandraekele: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pls Abbas if u ar sure then go ahead nd post d necesary infor nd the date of interview nt witstnding i wil cntact smbody 2 check in abj
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by emmydarl(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
i suppose that if what they are saying is true, the fcsc.gov.ng should update it first on their site before making it public just as the foreign affair stuff....For me I think MAY is the month
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by demmykay: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pls anyone with info about d awiated education list? Pls update d house.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2013
I have been following ds thread but never contributed.
My sis that wrote for Education js called to confirm d list is out. But d problem is: d one sent to Unity school where she got her info, is only for PTA teachers already teaching there.
pls, who knows where to check for Fresh intake?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Darryshine1(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2013
The truth of the matter is that there is no Education list now except proper placement list of PTA teachers that have been teaching in various Federal school in Naija b4 now. So, let's still be hopeful sha!
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2013
Darryshine1: The truth of the matter is that there is no Education list now except proper placement list of PTA teachers that have been teaching in various Federal school in Naija b4 now. So, let's still be hopeful sha!

tnx alot for d info. I was already thinking of going to d FCSC zone 3, Abuja, to check later today. U js saved me d stress
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by isichei14: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thanks for the info but where can one check the list of the PTA teachers that was sent to schools.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by qualified(f): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
^
my sister's friend saw d list at Fed. Govt. College Anambra. I dont know abt other Unity Schools.
She said they were js 10 PTA teachers for that particular school
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Filgona: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2013
I dont tink there's eva goin to b anoda list again[though i stand corrected]dis pple have already done their in-house work.dey shud have told us since 4rm d beginin is what dey intend doing rather dan wastin our tym.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by isichei14: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pls does anybody know if one can check the list @ FCSC office abuja because not all the PTA teachers were posted to their schools they have been teaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.