Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (60041 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Daxeycul(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Pls any latest abt fcsc job after d exams?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by kcemeto(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Daxeycul: Pls any latest abt fcsc job after d exams?
No news yet keep on listening 2 news.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by nacksonjoe: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2012
My people any news concerning d FCSC recruitment exercise?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by winigirl: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nothing yet
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
so there is nobody in nairaland that can tell us something. I pray it follows due process.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Rotex29(m): 12:03am On Nov 06, 2012
it is well

1 Like

Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by nacksonjoe: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yeah it is well
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by chievo: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
nacksonjoe: Yeah it is well
....Even inside the well... it is well
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2012
By next week it wl b out
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
That is very possible because a friend of mine in Abj said that he heard a rumour that people are already checking their result in secret. He has not confirmed the story yet.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
Let just be on d luk out 4rm next week monday
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by sunch(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Let someone update us on this
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by TOKUGAWA(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
guys,a friend of mine back in school days just called me now around 5pm that the results are out,someone checked it for him in the civil service commission of Ogun-state.Said he scored 74%.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by s3nn2x(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Is it in the state of origin one can check or anywhere and is it just scores that is out? What next? How will someone know the next thing to do and what is the cut off mark if u av an idea?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by okotos: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Wht is d cut off mark.d u realy mean it has bin pasted in each state?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by nachelomo: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
i dnt think dey av pasted any list because, i was in abk csc 2day & i didn't c any sign of pastin list.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Queendo(f): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2012
I was at fcsc at abuja and i confirmed dt d results are yet to be released.
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by graceapadija: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Pls any latest news yet on d exam result on dis FCSC employment
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by graceapadija: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
So nobody in d house dat can gist us on dis FCSC recruitment,pls we need latest info
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by oyekunle1: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2012
any news 4rm any quarters, anybody?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by unikazzy(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2012
graceapadija: Pls any latest news yet on d exam result on dis FCSC employment
try and check today's dailys...may be punch or so....the interview is coming up next week @ shehu musa ya'aradua centre , Abuja....maybe 17th and 18th december am not too sure pls
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by mo2raur(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
@all: check punch newspaper
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by EEngineer1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
pls house what is the meaning of FCSC,

DO U GUYS MEAN FRSC
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Nwogbe: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
E-Engineer:
pls house what is the meaning of FCSC,

DO U GUYS MEAN FRSC
Federal Civil Service Commission
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by EEngineer1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
guys this one people are so interested in this FCSC, whats the pay like
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Ibb4tone(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Those who sat for d interview of fed civil service comision under foreign affair sud chek their names in d comission website, interview comences on d 10th to 19 of dec, @ yaradua centre, abuja. Dont forget to go with d original certificate of ur credentials, good luck ;DThose who sat for d interview of fed civil service comision under foreign affair sud chek their names in d comission website, interview comences on d 10th to 19 of dec, @ yaradua centre, abuja. Dont forget to go with d original certificate of ur credentials, good luck
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by Innocent314: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
House..... U knw d fcsc is of 2 part, 1 for d foreign affairs, while d other1 is for labour, education, etc.... Now is only dt of d foreign affair they just release d name 2day in daily trust news paper or www.fcsc.gv.gn..... Interview 4 shortlist is frm 10-16th dec.bt d problm is big oooo , hw can mny pipo apply & shortlistd jst less dan 10 persons frm each state?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by demmykay: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2012
@innocent let's just hope nd pray dat d list for labour nd education will not be as scanty as dat of foreign affairs. The list is actually notin to write home abt. Its well,let us hope for d best
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by unikazzy(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2012
Requirement for d interview are........ur original credentials and a letter of recommendation from ur local government area oooooooo
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by bobbydbobo: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2012
Pls  LG recommendation letter..... Do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean d letter identifying that ure from that local govt?
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by unikazzy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
bobbydbobo: Pls  LG recommendation letter..... Do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean d letter identifying that ure from that local govt?
yes
Re: For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. by graceapadija: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pls house hw can i get to see d result on their web,ve try to check FCSC web but i dnt knw d link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / AB Microfinance Bank Test Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.