Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives (20061 Views)

JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Reprisal Attacks Against The Hausas In Sapele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by nagoma(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2012
tpia@:
Is gyang fulani berom?
What's the origin of his name fulani?
The names up there are a bit confusing sometimes- i couldnt make head or tail of what was going on because half the names and areas sounded chinese and also i thought gyang fulani was fulani.
In any case, shouldnt the fed govt be on top of this situation?
Lord have mercy.

Gyang Fulani is Berom, just as my friend Mr. West is ijaw, Fulani and berom have not been enemies for many years you know.

About the names sounding like Chinese , I would say shame on you. Every good Nigerian knows that Chinese names sound like berom names and not the other way round.

Yes the federal government should be on top of the situation - but you have a clueless president from a PDP that is basically criminal.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by OneNaira6: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2012
aryzgreat:

After real men have fought war, women gather to tell the story (my popular igbo proverb) Olodo who are d "we" please elaborate on the "we" how i wish the war was btwn biafra and these kpomo loud mouthed tiger whisker faced yoriba cowards, u all would av gone extinct lyk d dynasur. For your info, three years war by nigeria plus foreign allies against defenceless people in a small land mass area shows how sturbbon and resilience the people could be in the face of oppression. 3 years is not 3 months! we await the day u cowards will push us to a fyt, we will remind u that the tiger's spot is indellible. This is not a matter of jumping up and down like praying mantis while boxing in the air.

The bolded had me cracking up. The funniest thing about that dayokanu dude is the adekunle mention each time. It is as if this man is sleeping with adekunle or something. You people acknowledge him and I no sabi why. He's like Musiwa part two. The funny thing is he honestly think people are scared or were scared of adekunle or "black scorpion" as they call him yet very few Igbo even knew who he was. I barely knew who he was, I learned about him on this website and I'm the only one in my entire family that knows him, ironically both my parents and grandmother experienced Biafra War. grin grin grin Going by this website, the few Igbo that do know him, knows him by his interview and the words he couldn't back up when he finally reached Biafra and not his fighting skills. Sometimes I wonder is the guy he mentions all the time not the same adekunle that was demoted simply because he lost every battle he fought in. Is that not the same guy or maybe there is a different adekunle grin grin grin. Una have time sha paying mind to the dude. I find the Dayokanu character laughable and a dullard and I don't understand why noone else does.

1 Like

Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by OneNaira6: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2012
PointB: With the benefit of hindsight, it appears to observers that Gowon has been screwed; he has been scammed! Certainly this wasn't the One Nigeria he fought for! A Nigeria where 'victors' are unable to live in peace among themselves despite sharing war loots and national cake among themselves. A Nigeria where the weak (children, women, and aged) are slaughtered by night, and the strong (men, and leaders) fell in broad day light, is far from Gowon's aspiration!

Where is Gowon? And when will he find his voice? Is he waiting for a full scale civil war between Berom and Fulani, so that he could crawl out of his hole and declare a 'No victor, no vanquished'?

Gowon's leadership is needed right about now! He needs to explain to his people why he led them to wilderness and into slaughter house; he needs to reassure them that Fulani are partners in one Nigeria, and that he led the aright!

If he cannot find the voice for this, then Gowon and his cohorts must reassess the relationship between the core north and middle belt with the aim or repositioning the middle belt in the right place and corner in the Nigeria equation. While this is going on, Kwara, Kogi, and Benue State must be vigilante, as the are all of the frontline territory of the herdsmen insurgency. Those who chose this quagmire, must ultimately rise to the challenge of quenching the glowing amber. It's conflagration, has the potential to draw in the all-comer. The Jihadist movement is a relentless one. Gowon, it's time to crawl out of your hole. Your people need you now more than ever!

Agreed. He need to come out of hiding, if there is ever a time his presence is needed, it is right now.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by uzoexcel(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2012
scumbagz;;;;ara na wu gi....isi gi di ka isi ewu....anu'pam.....nde o fe mmmanu....
T-smooth:
@Dayokanu, I support u a million time, Biafra is d best thing that has happen to Nigeria so far. Awon omo nna oshi, awon ole jati jati, awon ashewo ofo, awon oloshi lasan lasan.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by uzoexcel(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2012
u remember that j.s.s 1 social studies textbook....thatz were d he-goat getz hz stories 4rm.....and i believe he readz backwardz
One_Naira:

The bolded had me cracking up. The funniest thing about that dayokanu dude is the adekunle mention each time. It is as if this man is sleeping with adekunle or something. You people acknowledge him and I no sabi why. He's like Musiwa part two. The funny thing is he honestly think people are scared or were scared of adekunle or "black scorpion" as they call him yet very few Igbo even knew who he was. I barely knew who he was, I learned about him on this website and I'm the only one in my entire family that knows him, ironically both my parents and grandmother experienced Biafra War. grin grin grin Going by this website, the few Igbo that do know him, knows him by his interview and the words he couldn't back up when he finally reached Biafra and not his fighting skills. Sometimes I wonder is the guy he mentions all the time not the same adekunle that was demoted simply because he lost every battle he fought in. Is that not the same guy or maybe there is a different adekunle grin grin grin. Una have time sha paying mind to the dude. I find the Dayokanu character laughable and a dullard and I don't understand why noone else does.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2012
ajobes: Hausa/Fulani are peace loving pealpe. its unfortunate these things are happenen this way.
its only in the north u see people from the south live peaceful in most cases compare to northerns living the in south.
its high time we stoped tribalising crisis in nigeria rather than finding lasting solution to this merherm, issues are tend to be politicised and religiousicised
for e.g. the ijaw/modakeke, Tiv/jukun, recent communal attark in Ebonyi state etc....

And which North or Hausa/Fulanis is/ are peaceful? The region where Corpers would rather die than accept posting to? Or the North were bombings of churches is the order of the day and the killings of women and children in their sleep is hailed as bravery? The south is where Northerners mingle, drink, carry ashawo , go to their mosques freely and they now hate staying in the north because they are afraid of the violence caused by their brothers.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by buJu234: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2012
by the way where is Gowon?

short sighted man..... i beleive where ever place he & danjuma; where ever they re now; they will b regretting ever
trusting that taking the Fulanis & hausas as brothers.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by drstone1: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
Abagworo: Solution is for everyone to vacate and leave Fulani and Berom to fight to the last man. Beroms should also take the fight to Futa Jalon home of the Fulanis.

Foolish people that killed defenseless Igbos like chicken in 1967.
Also in 1953, some years before Independence, because of a rumoured disagreement between the Northern Members and The Southern Members of the Constituent Assembly in Lagos. IBO and Southerners were slaughtered Like chickens in the North. It was more terrible in Kano. No be today, dem don they do this one, E don tey, When shall the Law of Karma Visit this ones
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by antsut(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
shymmex: Nigeria = Land of the Dead...

Solution:

It's either they create another state for the Hausa/Fulani and prohibit them from mixing with the beroms - or evacuate the women and children; get the army and police out of the state; and let them fight it out to the last man like real men do...

The Fulanis are not playing it fair by sneaking in at night. undecided

Guy, you are malevolent: killing is killing, whether sneaking or not, during the day or night. Just pray not to be victim of this madness.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by fesse(f): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
kantong.adong:
hey Jasawa suicide bombing is compulsory take note

hope Nairaland has security section to put this !diot under check. His comments speaks volumes........
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by fesse(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
kantong.adong:
Muslims must take revenge in plateau

SSS do ur work ooooooooo
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by fesse(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
kantong.adong:
Berum note that your sponsors have been kill what of you stupid

SSS and other security agents.....you guys should monitor dis fellow ooooooooooo
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by antsut(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Castos: Killing or no killing GEJ is having a good and well prepared dinner, just incase you don't know. Is this the Government we voted for? It's better to forgo Farouk case and go for interception of this violence perpetrated by those bloody unsurbs.
What happened when late yar'adua wanted to investigate the problem? Jang refuse by dragging power with the late president. Do you think the native of jos are ready for peaceful coexistence? They want to be alone in the state, which is not possible.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by amaba: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
U better confirm ur argument before posting. The fulanis are busy attacking everybody including TIVs in benue state. All their attacks has been reported.
They are bloody wicked souls. Anywhere they go, they leave deaths all around. Its in their nature starting 4rm their leaders - Abacha (Saro Wiwa & Ogoni cool, Buhari (Baboon & Dog spilling blood theory). Very violent people

namfav: i swear those birom should not cry anymore, people think these people are victims but when it is fulani being killed their no one reports, journalists do not even report, unfair
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by slimghost(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
This dayokanu must be mentally unstable
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by Santi222(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
dayokanu:

And what about Igbo soldiers who killed defenceless civilians in their bedrooms? We should assume that one never happened?

The day a Igbo man ever takes responsibilty that day they would see changes

Everything wrong with them must have someone to be blamed if its not hausa, its yoruba, Its Ijaw its berom

if not Sardauna, its Awolowo, or Gowon or Saro-Wiwa. What a bunch of cry babies sucks to be Igbo for real.

Let 1967 repeat itself and the response would be same

Adekunle is wasting to pummel you once again
This retarded bloody fool again?? No doubt you think yourself some sort of historian. How many defenceless civilians were killed on their beds by the Ibo? To you, that justifies the genocide of over 3 million people, right? I think you must be related to this Adekunle You keep talking of. A cowardly chicken like you who sits in the comfort of your room harping on what &you know nothing about. Shut up and let more mature minds resolve issues.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by slimghost(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Can't this berom abi birom guys borrow a leaf or two from the hausa fulani? See how those guys do their killings silently without much noise.abegie
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by kinguwem: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
The NSA, the Service Chiefs, community and religious leaders should rise up and stop this unwarranted eruption of violence.
Despite the change in the office of the NSA,the sectarian violence in Plateau State is on the increase. This means there is a systemic security crisis that needs urgent attention.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
And Igbos crying like deranged Hippos again. Thats all they know how to do.

When it comes to war they flee to Abidjan and later shout genocide.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by sarutobie(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
shymmex: Nigeria = Land of the Dead...

Solution:

It's either they create another state for the Hausa/Fulani and prohibit them from mixing with the beroms - or evacuate the women and children; get the army and police out of the state; and let them fight it out to the last man like real men do...

The Fulanis are not playing it fair by sneaking in at night. undecided

All is fair in love and war..
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by peapea: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
its high time the race of those who disrupts d peace of Christians and innocent people be wiped out of this country for good, and let peace reign and my advice to the berom people dnt take no for an answer wipe them off ur land finally so the unborn children can have a peaceful place to live in.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by lagcity(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Pls dont come home cos the fulanis have also taken over Yorubaland including Ekiti, but my Igbo brothers and sisters can come back and have their fun, we are the most feared Tribe in Nigeria. cool

ibo ppl are feared becos they eat humans. yorubas are always scared to go to iboland but yoruba are many in the north.
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by Bastiger(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2012
dayokanu:

And what about Igbo soldiers who killed defenceless civilians in their bedrooms? We should assume that one never happened?

The day a Igbo man ever takes responsibilty that day they would see changes

Everything wrong with them must have someone to be blamed if its not hausa, its yoruba, Its Ijaw its berom

if not Sardauna, its Awolowo, or Gowon or Saro-Wiwa. What a bunch of cry babies sucks to be Igbo for real.

Let 1967 repeat itself and the response would be same

Adekunle is wasting to pummel you once again

i will not descend as low as you have.your post shows you are an ethnic bigot and i leave you with the wise words of Abe lincoln"it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".
Re: Reprisal Attacks In Plateau Claim More Lives by Michky: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is exactly wat jonah's desire is. Bliv me (population control). Wit these remarkable results, d UN wont have any reason 2 doubt dat our presido is realy doing his part 4 d comon good. Soon, mankind wil no longer remain on d brink of extinction. Great! And just in case u'r stil blivn dat u av a presida dat values ur life, tink again my frnd, cos u'r most def on a looooooong tin. Watch dis space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.