Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists (7696 Views)

Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! / LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by gegee(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

You are wrong.. That was a technical ball..

Watching the replay from our high angle HD cameras, we can understand how you would think its a goal, but however it only hit the crossbar..

If until the ball crosses the line (Otedola provides the video), we cant consider it a goal.. However, that was a brilliant counter attack by the very sharp attacker.. Team Farouk needs to tighten its defence as I think team Otedola has something brilliant under its sleeve.. So far, Otedola is maintaining the attacking pressure.. Not even the interferance of Farouks supporters (The house of Reps) can stop Lionel Otedola..

Scores remain;

Otedola: 1 vs. Farouk: 1

The second half begins soon..this match get correct commentaries o. commentator i dey feel u
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

Watching the replay from our high angle HD cameras, we can understand how you would think its a goal, but however it only hit the crossbar..

If until the ball crosses the line (Otedola provides the video), we cant consider it a goal.. However, that was a brilliant counter attack by the very sharp attacker.. Team Farouk needs to tighten its defence as I think team Otedola has something brilliant under its sleeve[/b].. So far, Otedola is maintaining the attacking pressure.. Not even the interferance of Farouks supporters (The house of Reps) can stop Lionel Otedola..

Scores remain;

[b]Otedola: 1 vs. Farouk: 1

The second half begins soon..

Another Classic but my Goal line technology confirmed that although no one saw the ball cross the line but the Meter of the technology signaled a Goal. Otedola 2 - 1 FARCROOK.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2012
Okija_juju: I hope to fhucking God that he does.. Preferably in HD..

These Reps Niggas are out to fhuck him up badly..
if dem wan fok am make dem fok am,but make dem do am sofri sofri o make him yansh no tear.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by nduchucks: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2012
Otedola's camp has not claimed to be in possession of the tapes but only that they exist. If these tapes are in the custody of SSS or some other law enforcement agency, I believe that an arrest would havre been made long ago .

SMH embarassed
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2012
Una neva taya for all this KEEPING UP WITH THE FALAWAN'S?...dis drama z gettin borin and shady by the minute...why cant this video be uploaded to youtube for fhuckin sake so that we all could see this evidence..haba...me thinks that all this will end up being a forgotten case with way the legislooters are goin wt this..otedollar aint even helpin matters at all...otedeola pls post the video on net and lets watch it.stop acting like a child jor...everyday same 'ol stories...mtchhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Jossy35(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
airmark: The House of Representatives Committee on Ethics came under further scrutiny, yesterday, after oil magnate, Mr Femi Otedola, accused one of its members of lying in his account of Otedola’s controversial appearance before the committee last Tuesday.

Responding to published comments where Rep. Ibrahim Bello, a member of the committee was quoted as saying that Otedola told the committee that he did not have the video recording of his transaction with Rep. Farouk Lawan, Otedola affirmed that he never told the committee anything as such.

Otedola had in the past insisted that he is in possession of audio and video recording of Lawan negotiating and collecting the bribe money.
The misrepresentation, he said, was another reason why the Ethics Committee must be prevailed upon to hold its investigations into the scam in public.

Responding to the comments by Bello, Otedola speaking through his lawyer, Babajide Koku, SAN said: “For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state categorically that the statement credited to Hon. Ibrahim Bello is entirely false and calculated to misrepresent and misinform the public as to what transpired during the closed door hearing held by the House Committee on July 3, 2012.”

“We wish to state further, that there are video and audio recordings corroborating our client’s account of what transpired between him and Hon. Farouk Lawan.

“It is pertinent to emphasise that our client at no time during the proceedings of the House Committee on Ethics and Privileges denied the authenticity of the audio recordings broadcast by the media but only stated that he was not the one that gave the audio recordings to the media houses.”

“This further gives credence to our clients believe that it is in the interest of truth and justice that any hearing into the allegation of bribery against Hon. Farouk Lawan must be held in public and in an unbiased and transparent manner.”

Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/i-ve-video-evidence-of-lawan-collecting-bribe-otedola-insists/

House of Representative, over to you. Dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Jossy35(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
airmark: The House of Representatives Committee on Ethics came under further scrutiny, yesterday, after oil magnate, Mr Femi Otedola, accused one of its members of lying in his account of Otedola’s controversial appearance before the committee last Tuesday.

Responding to published comments where Rep. Ibrahim Bello, a member of the committee was quoted as saying that Otedola told the committee that he did not have the video recording of his transaction with Rep. Farouk Lawan, Otedola affirmed that he never told the committee anything as such.

Otedola had in the past insisted that he is in possession of audio and video recording of Lawan negotiating and collecting the bribe money.
The misrepresentation, he said, was another reason why the Ethics Committee must be prevailed upon to hold its investigations into the scam in public.

Responding to the comments by Bello, Otedola speaking through his lawyer, Babajide Koku, SAN said: “For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state categorically that the statement credited to Hon. Ibrahim Bello is entirely false and calculated to misrepresent and misinform the public as to what transpired during the closed door hearing held by the House Committee on July 3, 2012.”

“We wish to state further, that there are video and audio recordings corroborating our client’s account of what transpired between him and Hon. Farouk Lawan.

“It is pertinent to emphasise that our client at no time during the proceedings of the House Committee on Ethics and Privileges denied the authenticity of the audio recordings broadcast by the media but only stated that he was not the one that gave the audio recordings to the media houses.”

“This further gives credence to our clients believe that it is in the interest of truth and justice that any hearing into the allegation of bribery against Hon. Farouk Lawan must be held in public and in an unbiased and transparent manner.”

Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/i-ve-video-evidence-of-lawan-collecting-bribe-otedola-insists/

House of Representative, over to you. Dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by toorich: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
im wondering what the NA are actually investigating, clear case of crime? they have abandoned executive duties to become detectives? this is a neglect of office and waste of national resource. btw, somebody claimed he offered a bribe, the other admitted he took the bribe, and our big tommy expensive executives want to investigate "did you true true give bribe?" or "did you true true take the bribe?". same way OBJ publicly named them rogues and theives on national TV, they said they will investigate OBJ's statement "did you true true say that we are theieves?".... i see this investigation work is really serious for our executives oh, its not easy.. they deserve to embezzle national wealth for this hard work

1 Like

Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by nasty45(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
NIGERIA SHD EMPLOY THE JERRY RAWLINGS KINDA GOVT,INVITE DEM FOR A MEETING AND BLOW THEM UP.NIGERIA WIL B BETA WITOUT DS MOFO'S
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by ideaz: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
I think Otedola is ahead of Faruk's team. He should not release the video prematurelly else some people will have the time to prove to us that its photoshop. Even the audio has been popularly adjudged to be doctored, the video release at the wrong time won't do better.
Otedola is only ensuring no soft landing for his partners in crime for allowing him go down.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by crackhouse(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
Here is the little conversation i had with a small boy who stole my handset. ME: why did u steal my handset? The KID: oga na devil cause am o, na devil handwork. ME: kpai kpai{hot slap}, which devil? Which devil cause am?. The KID: Oga abeg oo, i no go do am again. ME: I hope u know where this your behaviour will land you in future if u continue like this?. The KID: Yes sir, i know sir. ME: o.k u know eh? So u know where e go land u eh? where?. The KID: na for national assembly sir. ME: you say wetin?. The kID: national assembly sir.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
dammytosh:

This is a lame reasoning. The security bla bla bla did not go with them and if you were the one that recorded a transaction, will you hand over the video without keeping a copy ?

I am tired of the way this Nigeria's situation has affected our simple logical thinking faculty.

um . . . Otedola seems to be the only one with the video evidence. There cannot have been a sting by the SSS if he ends up holding on to the evidence. That is counter intuitive. lipsrsealed

Think about it for a second. If the FBI asked you to help them on a sting. And video was recorded and all, do you think the FBI would leave you to hold on to the main , or of the evidence? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
Why has this man not released the video evidence? I want to know. Last month we heard what seemed to be the Audio tape of the transaction(according to what I heard) but why did not follow that up with releasing the video? Seriously, if he doesn't have it, it is probably a good time to confess and stop holding the nations attention from more pressing matters.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by stupor(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Broda Otedola !

We have heard the audio chips,let's see the video Egbon ! Or Upload it on Youtube make we see am abeg !

Enough of all these drama !

Haven't we see a lot more crazier case in the country that went underground and out of the hearing and sight before ?

Abeg make una carry go we are tired of the country and una yeye politcal,economical,social and hysterical drama abeg !

Same old stories !
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Chinom(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
...and Otedola giving bribe. i just have this feeling that Otedola is digging the hole that may swallow him deeper and deeper. This whole case could take a nasty twist. Otedola could actually sink with Farouk.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by tit(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
i was alarmed at representathief bello's statement and read it a second time.
Ote$$$$$ only denied giving any tape(s) to the media.

perhaps thief bello did not understand the statement before him.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by amaba: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Otedola 3 : Farouk 0 (first Half)...
Match Statistics:
Possession
Otedola 90% : Farouk 10%
Red Card
Otedola 0 : Farouk 3
Foul
Dishonesty
Smartness
Otedola 3 : Farouk 0
Tiki Taka
Otedola 3 : Farouk 0
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by osifred(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
D'Soj:
Otedola 2: Farouk 1

Am curious. How did farouk get his 1 point. Abi you don they do ojoro?

1 Like

Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by adekennis(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
osifred:

Am curious. How did farouk get his 1 point. Abi you don they do ojoro?

Na Man U dem be...lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
Another episode in the corruption scene that will soon come to an abrupt end...shame on them.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Monjerk: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Every one is still waiting to watch the video, ok nah let's wait and see.
By the time the house of thief sorry reps finish settling Otedola with more dollars, you guys will never see the video again. By then the video would have been claim corrupted by virus. This whole drama will soon end. Am getting tired of hearing rubbish everyday, atleast by now someone suppose to be inside smelling rusting iron by now. Just can imagine all this.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by egbeocha(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

If until the ball crosses the line (Otedola provides the video), we cant consider it a goal.. However, that was a brilliant counter attack by the very sharp attacker.. Team Farouk needs to tighten its defence as I think team Otedola has something brilliant under its sleeve.. So far, Otedola is maintaining the attacking pressure.. Not even the interferance of Farouks supporters (The house of Reps) can stop Lionel Otedola..

Scores remain;

Otedola: 1 vs. Farouk: 1

The second half begins soon..

Gud commentator,u gbasky cheesycheesy
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Phikom(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2012
Slizbeat: Otedola really gave him the bribe(my thoughts). This is getting interesting.
Otedola 2 Farouk 0
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by Biodup: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
After dis disgraceful show, dishonourable facrook wil b recall by his constituency. I forseen FL becoming the kinpin of boko haram.
Re: I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists by femozy0311(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2012
pls did anybody know the date of the
public hearing will be commence ? and the TV station to watch it. pls did anybody know the date of the
public hearing will be commence ? and the TV station to watch it.
pls did anybody know the date of the
public hearing will be commence ? and the TV station to watch it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESUT VC : Ransom Demand Of N200M / Fake Rice Pyramid Busted In Ogun State (pics) / US Embassy, Jerusalem: Does Pres. Denial Mean Nigeria Is Now An Islamic State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.