Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (31057 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by yahyus(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2011
By Innocent Anaba
LAGOS — Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former Chief Security Officer, to the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, who has been on trial for more than 12 years over alleged murder, yesterday, broke down in tears at a Lagos High Court, lamenting that he was kept behind bars because the authorities did not want him to reveal how late Gen. Sani Abacha and late Chief M.K.O. Abiola were murdered.

Al-Mustapha who is standing trial for the death of the late Alhaja Kudirat Abiola opened his defence, yesterday.
Led in evidence by his counsel, Al-Mustapha, told the trial judge, Justice Mojisola Dada, that he had both audio and video evidence of how the late Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha and the late Moshood M.K.O Abiola were allegedly murdered.

Al-Mustapha told the court that former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, was afraid he (Al-Mustapha) would make pubic, information at his disposal, hence he wanted him to spend the rest of his life in prison.
He said: “My incarceration was as a result of a script written and acted out by former Head of State, General Abubakar to further keep me in prison.

“First were the events that happened after the murder of General Abacha and late Chief MKO Abiola and for fear that I may divulge information that led to their death, they had to keep me in prison.”

Late MKO Abiola and Late Gen Sani Abacha
He further told the court: “There is documentary evidence to show that shortly after the death of late Abiola, the then Head of State (allegedly) ordered that various sums of money be withdrawn from the Central Bank of Nigeria.”
He told the court that $200 million, £75 million and N500 million were allegedly withdrawn from the CBN to appease South West leaders and douse tension that arose after the death of Abiola.

He told the court that all visitations to the late Abiola were on tape, disclosing that some people after visiting Abiola would come back at night to the Presidential Villa to speak against him.
How I made Abdulsalami Head of State

“I am an officer who is being persecuted. After the death of Abacha so much happened within three days and the country was without a President or Vice President. The then Vice President, Lt Gen Diya, was imprisoned for staging a coup. Many senior officers wanted to become Head of State, but God gave me the wisdom and I assisted General Abdulsalami Abubakar to become President. But, this is the price I am paying for my loyalty and for assisting him.”

Al-Mustapha said he did not order Sergeant Barnabas Jabila Msheila (alias Sgt Rogers) to kill Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, saying: “On several occasions I assisted the Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, Mr. Kola Abiola, his personal physician, Dr. Ore Falomo and his lawyers to visit him (Abiola) in prison. Abiola would have been killed the very day Abacha died but I relocated him within the barracks and used the Strike Force to protect him from those who wanted to balance the equation.”

The matter was adjourned to tomorrow for continuation of the trial.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/i-ve-video-evidence-on-murder-of-abacha-abiola-al-mustapha/
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Beaf: 1:06am On Aug 02, 2011
The whole core-Northern establishment is self-destructing.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by blkmum700: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2011
Am just interested to know those who were bought in South west,i wish he could just name them,my mind says Asiwaju is likely to be among,the man like money no be small.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2011
We need names to be called out!! Obasanjo must be a part of it, the way he was feared by northern elites prove he had a powerful bargaining tool,

We need names to be called, This isn't business as usual,
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by yomijnr(m): 4:00am On Aug 02, 2011
0lumide:

We need names to be called out!! Obasanjo must be a part of it,  the way he was feared by northern elites prove he had a powerful bargaining tool,

We need names to be called,  This isn't business as usual,
Obasanjo was in prison
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Chintua: 5:02am On Aug 02, 2011
So Abacha was murdered eh?
Even like Jesus between 2 robbers ashewos? cheesy

Wonderment!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Aug 02, 2011
blkmum700:

Am just interested to know those who were bought in South west,i wish he could just name them,my mind says Asiwaju is likely to be among,the man like money no be small.

I think Tinubu was still outside Nigeria at the said point
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2011
yomijnr:

Obasanjo was in prison, you re.tard

Thanks I forgot!!!!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by PointB: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2011
He told the court that $200 million, £75 million and N500 million were allegedly withdrawn from the CBN to appease South West leaders and douse tension that arose after the death of Abiola.

To appease the incorrigible 'intelligentsia' of the SW for the death of their 'illustrious' son, and 'president-in-waiting'

I dey laff oooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2011
So why didn't he have the video on kudirat's death ? Abi no be him killer her ? Sir were !
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by 190: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2011
HUH VIDEO EVIDENCE

DURING THE TYME OF ABACHA

AINT IT DURING THE TIME OF VIDEO CASSETTE angry angry
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by homerac7: 6:13am On Aug 02, 2011
My mind tells me Ooni of Ife will jump into d scene at some point.

1 Like

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by PointB: 6:17am On Aug 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So why didn't he have the video on kudi[b]rat'[/b]s death ? Abi no be him killer her ? Sir were !

Which [i]rat [/i]are you talking about? We are talking about heavy weights here not rats; Kudi not withstanding.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by automania: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2011
He further told the court: “There is documentary evidence to show that shortly after the death of late Abiola, the then Head of State (allegedly) ordered that various sums of money be withdrawn from the Central Bank of Nigeria.”

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The FOI bill should be put to good use here.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2011
PointB:

Which [i]rat [/i]are you talking about? We are talking about heavy weights here not rats; Kudi not withstanding.

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you serious ? Don't tell me you don't know how strategic that woman was to the ''HOPE 93'' struggle,if not why did they assasinate her ?
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by PointB: 6:31am On Aug 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Are you serious ? Don't tell me you don't know how strategic that woman was to the ''HOPE 93'' struggle,if not why did they assasinate her ?

Yea, noise-making equates to being 'strategic.' I'll give that to you! grin grin grin
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by PointB: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2011
PointB:

grin grin grin grin grin

That is if such 'strategic' evidence is in government's 'official' possession.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Sike(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2011
Of What Use Will it be Now
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2011
PointB:

Yea, noise-making equates to being 'strategic.' I'll give that to you! grin grin grin

Exactly what our new generation politicians do;make new noises round the country,cause political turmoil,we vote them in and they turn against us by looting all the available money they can fist on ! So what exact srategy does a nigerian politician possesses since all they wanted his win peoples' heart ?
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by PointB: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Exactly what our new generation politicians do;make new noises round the country,cause political turmoil,we vote them in and they turn against us by looting all the available money they can fist on ! So what exact srategy does a nigerian politician possesses since all they wanted his win peoples' heart ?

That's why I choose a non-noise maker like GEJ. It's not about the noise, it about calculated decision - that's strategy! grin grin grin
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by muta78: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2011
We want to see the video.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2011
PointB:

That's why I choose a non-noise maker like GEJ. It's not about the noise, it about calculated decision - that's strategy! grin grin grin

You don fall my hand,that one na human being ? bye bye
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2011
yahyus:

Na woa, e don tell make bribing start sha  cheesy
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by PointB: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You no like noise-makers, you no like quiet person? Which one be your own? Na wa oooo.
Abeg carry waka jor!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by babaowo: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2011
na today,the evidence dey with ppl since,even the judge knew that,but how mustapha take get 3 children while in prison Naija n drama.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by pat077: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2011
Why must it take him dis long 2 admit he has a video evidence? That means if he had been released  b4 now we won't be hearing dis. Well, i can't wait 4 d video 2 be out so dat i can grab my copy.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2011
babaowo:

na today,the evidence dey with ppl since,even the judge knew that,but how mustapha take get 3 children while in prison Naija n drama.
shocked shocked shocked

Abeg yarn me tory grin
pat077:

Why must it take him dis long 2 admit he has a video evidence? That means if he had been released  b4 now we won't be hearing dis. Well, i can't wait 4 d video 2 be out so dat i can grab my copy.
I also would like to see how Abiola died while meeting US envoy !
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by PointB: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked shocked

Abeg yarn me tory ;DI also would like to see how Abiola died while meeting US envoy !

Oputa: Susan Rice served Abiola his last tea, says Abdulsalami's CSO (Wednesday, 26th September, 2001)

"on 7th July, 1998 an American delegation came to see the C-In-C (Gen. Abubakar); the C-In-C called me and said I should make arrangement for the delegation to see Chief M.K.O. Abiola. I called ASP Zadok and told him to prepare Abiola to see the delegation at Aguda House.

"I went to where Abiola was detained and together we headed to Aguda.

"On our way to Aguda, there was a call requesting for the keys to office of the Chief of General Staff. I directed Zadok to go and attend to the CGS' request before he will come back. I instructed him to leave Abiola’s car behind as if we finished before him with the delegation, Abiola would be taken back to his place.

"Members of the American delegation at the meeting were Thomas Pickering, Susan Rice and Ambassador Williams Twadell and at the meeting Chief Abiola cracked some jokes with them. When they asked him if he was in good health condition, Abiola said I am well expect for my swollen legs.

"At this juncture, the steward came in with some refreshment, tea and coffee. Pickering and Twadell took coffee, Susan Rice opted for tea while Abiola declined taking anything. After few minutes, Abiola started coughing continuously. Susan Rice urged him to take tea. I got up from the point I was watching with the intention to go and serve Abiola the tea, but Susan Rice, being the only woman present decided to serve him the tea and when she did I went back and sat down.

"Even after the tea, his coughing continued. He then went into the toilet and as I was about going in to meet him, he was coming out. He looked very tired and was sweating. He asked me if he could get his cough syrup and I asked the body guards to go and fetch Abiola’s syrup. He then entered back to the delegation and said he was feeling cold. We put off the air conditioner, he then said he was feeling hot and we in turn, opened the windows.

"Susan Rice suggested that he be taken to the hospital and I called Dr. Wali on my mobile phone and told him there was an emergency that the chief was very sick and he should come immediately. It took him (Dr. Wali) exactly seven minutes and 40 seconds to get to us.

"When Dr. Wali arrived, Abiola was still lying on the floor coughing. We fanned him, put him in a vehicle and drove straight to the emergency ward in the Aso Clinic. All of us were in the room, we forgot about the protocol that this was an emergency room restricted to only doctors and nurses. We were all in there.

"I informed the C-In-C of Abiola’s sickness and he was very worried. While we were there (hospital), I saw the CGS arrive without his cap and a driver; he was asking what is it? Not this hour. Seeing the condition he was in, I did not want him to give a wrong impression to our visitors, delegation, so I asked him to go back.

"I informed the C-In-C that the medical team was at work and he directed that we should contact Babagana Kingibe to bring the family to see what was happening to him (Abiola).

"At exactly 1 hour 20 minutes, Chief Abiola gave up and Susan Rice asked us to accept our (their) condolence.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/nmwpg1abiola3death.html
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by benlay(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2011
NIGERIA IS IT!
We knew MKO Abiola was murdered, we want to know 'em, how could a person be standing trial for murder for 12 years. Shame of a nation, the judiciary is 'sick'. The system is pathetic,
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2011
PointB:

Oputa: Susan Rice served Abiola his last tea, says Abdulsalami's CSO (Wednesday, 26th September, 2001)
http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/nmwpg1abiola3death.html

I have always known this and i think it's all because of Abiola's campaign for reparations for slavery and colonialsim from european colonialists.He's seen as anti-west !
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2011
@ point b, what is the source of your storytelling.mention a name or post a link
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by ziccoit: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Who tells you the commenter is a human being? You must have been responding to a spam-boot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) / Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.