Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status (11813 Views)

No Allowance For Officials On Foreign Medical Treatment – FG / $1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari / FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by SmoothCrim: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

Are you speaking from Mars or what?
Don't let me put on my boxing gloves, cos it will be bloody! angry

I hit hard and kick straight and know how to wrestle. Bring it on!! tongue
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by onatisi(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2012
ooseven: Most of the issues are known. The government just has to start from somewhere: Security, Infrastructure, Education, Corruption, Employment,....all the issues are intertwined, and there is no use addressing a new challenge at the detriment of others.
my friend nigeria problem is not hidden the whole world knows it but we nigerians are at times stubbounly stupid.pls dont misunderstand me i am not insulting u.but when we see the reality of an issue and yet pretend as if it is okay then we are what i called us.since the time this country has been created there has been ethnic wars and strife the bottom line is this country is not one and is not supposed to be what we have is strange bedfellows.even on nl if u read some topics u will wonder whether we are united.the igbo is always picking a fight with hausa and vice versa.i am sorry to say more bloodshed will follow if this country forcefully still remain one
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Dsage1: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Boko Haram has to be declared a terrorist organization and their sponsors be alerted its a crime against humanity. Thats all I need the USA to do. Then we can take it from there.

Are you silly or something? So, if USA declared Boko Haram as terrorist organization, the problem would solved. Exhibit your IQ and wise up please.

1 Like

Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by kaeto(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie: Why are we talking of the problem in Ogoni land too?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
yes,sunofgod said you should go Bleep yourself that you are a witch. You've not responded to that you hydra headed epileptic baboon, you skip like a deformed toad spewing stench sh.it at ogoni. Listen and do it real good, injustice and the likes has expiry dates, the rape perpetrated by your fathers is coming to a halt, deal with it.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by edicolove: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2012
onatisi:
my friend nigeria problem is not hidden the whole world knows it but we nigerians are at times stubbounly stupid.pls dont misunderstand me i am not insulting u.but when we see the reality of an issue and yet pretend as if it is okay then we are what i called us.since the time this country has been created there has been ethnic wars and strife the bottom line is this country is not one and is not supposed to be what we have is strange bedfellows.even on nl if u read some topics u will wonder whether we are united.the igbo is always picking a fight with hausa and vice versa.i am sorry to say more bloodshed will follow if this country forcefully still remain one

Please read this!

Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by sarutobie(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2012
thoth: I told them this would happen but nobody would listen. The US has moved on to the second stage. Now is the time to perpetuate it,blow it out of proportion, put it in the limelight. Then start repeating it to their people until their people internalized that nigeria is a terrorist infested country and a threat to the USA and that would make it more acceptable when they want to deal with the threat with force(which is the ultimate goal here) .
Remember as i said in another thread, the main deterrent of these imperialist nations is our large number which makes it unreasonable to use a military solution. Once they can get us into pieces they would take us one after another.
The divide and conquer approach..they used it on the soviet union,Lybia and co...Nigeria is not an exception.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by akereconfi: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2012
Musiwa2: I have issue on the issue of Ogoni people. I have never been there before. But I know where the area covered on satellite pictures.. And I do not see Oil wells. And I do know there will be pipeline passing through and most of this pipeline may be the reason for pollution. I know in the oil ssector, there is exploration and sometime, the people claim when oil company fail in exploration. There leave the place so. I will say. I did watch oil pollution in the USA and how the USA clear up.

u say NO OIL WELL in Ogoni........am from OGONI..KHANA tu b precise......I can boldly tell u dt we hav OIL WELL in ogoniland. My grand father left large acres of land for ma Dad...n there'z an OIL WELL on d land....recently SPDC came tu spot d location wf a Chopper n lata came wf car wf a convoy of 13 military pick up vans to my village...n they destroy many of our Oil Palm Plantation.....givin us reasons that they were clearin d "LINE".
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2012
edicolove:

Honestly, posts like these annoy me seriously. Who made the north poor? Is it my father? Or my local government chairman? Is it not the same leaders of the north? Did they not have the power and control for over 40 years? Was Buhari not in charge of PTF for so many years and was giving an almost limitless purse? What did he do with it? What did the northern presidents do with their powers from gowon to Yaradua? They were sponsoring hajj for 40 years! Now the new one is, they are arguing about Ramadan rams and doling out wives to men while their southern governors are building serious infrastructure for the future. It is a southern president that is even building Almajiri school for you folks. This is just crazy. And you lot will never hold your leaders accountable. All your governors rule their states from Abuja. You think we dont know what is happening? Go to the so called local governments that are collecting monthly allocation. All they do is come to the office at the end of the month and share the allocation and go back to Abuja or france or the US. Their children are driving porche cars in the UK and US. IBB did not even do anything for his own state Niger. There is no industry, no schools, no hospitals, nada! same with Shagari, Gowon and Abacha. Every year, some of your states produce like 10 to 20 graduates and they are immediately given ridiculous jobs that are supposed to be for people with PHD and 20 years experience. Now you are supporting the destruction of your own land. Can you imagine the reverse mindset? Thinking that it will help you gain power back. What a stup1d way to think.

You folks have been serious dead weight for 50+ years. Get off our back so we can move on. pathetic!

smoothcrim is a ghanian that loves making fun of nigeria . read all his threads and post
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

Are you speaking from Mars or what?
Don't let me put on my boxing gloves, cos it will be bloody! angry

smoothcrim is a ghanian that is just making fun of us .read all his post and threads
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by onatisi(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2012
Billyonaire: The guy asked you one line of question and you wrote a novel without answering that question.
stop answering smoothcrim he is a ghanian making fun of innocent nigerian blood been shed
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2012
@ MUSIWA, I PERSONALLY WILL LIKE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, BUT D PROBLEM, IS THAT U DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS YOURSELF IN WRITING. PLEASE, LOOK FOR A FRIEND, TELL HIM IN YOUR MIND IN YORUBA, LET HIM DO THE WRITING FOR YOU, I WANT TO UNDERSTAND UR SATELLITE THEORY
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Kobojunkie: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2012
When does the meeting start today? Anyone have an idea?
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Blyss: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie: Why are we talking of the problem in Ogoni land too?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Because that's where the oil and gas is silly. smiley
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Blyss:

Because that's where the oil and gas is silly. smiley

Please don't do that especially when serious issues are being discussed here, and you do not want to at least make sure you are acquainted with why the man showed up.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Isn't the video available yet?
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva: Isn't the video available yet?

The guy on the phone said end of day today at the very earliest.

You can call to verify too

The House Committee on Foreign Affairs
2170 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-5021
Fax: (202) 226-7269
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Blyss: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: US looking for another country to destroy..

That nation is already destroyed, they'll be doing it a favor if they were to aid in putting it out of it's misery.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Afam4eva(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

The guy on the phone said end of day today at the very earliest.

You can call to verify too

The House Committee on Foreign Affairs
2170 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-5021
Fax: (202) 226-7269
Thanks
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by martinosi: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

^^ Grow a brain already!! if you do not want to listen, find another thread to derail!

I think S.O.G said it best...Problem - Reaction - Solution....

What concerns the USA with Northen Nigeria...i thought the Oil & Gas
was in the South lol!!!
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by uneeking(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
My Dear Brothers and Sisters, here is some food for thought. I accidentally stumbled on this information only today. If this is true, Nigeria is definitely in grave danger. All those calling for GEJ's head may be falling into a long planned trap. Please read the information here carefully:http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#ixzz1yUDFebna. May the Almighty God save Nigeria from its friendly enemies in Jesus name, Amen
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
martinosi:

I think S.O.G said it best...Problem - Reaction - Solution....

What concerns the USA with Northen Nigeria...i thought the Oil & Gas
was in the South lol!!!

I will tell you the same thing I said to him . Grow a brain already!! if you do not want to listen, find another thread to derail!
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Wallie(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: [s][/s]

Utter tosh! - post something more coherent when you finally grow a brain, simpleton...

I would like to believe that your rude response to my post was a mistake! Do you guys just get off raining insults on people? I do understand that the anonymity of this forum makes people feel invisible but do understand that what you feel and reality are two different things!

With regards to what I posted that generated your rude comment, the post I responded to implied that the US leaves every country worse off after intervention. I posted a list of countries the US intervened in and asked if the countries are worse off. How’s that incoherent? Or you don’t know what coherent means?

And your comment for me to grow a brain is laughable because I’ve already forgotten more stuff than you can ever come across in your lifetime, especially since the average life expectancy is about 47 years and you probably have the germ.

Next time, if you see my post and have nothing constructive to say just move along!
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
The Video is back on again. For those who missed it yesterday
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by cap28: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2012
uneeking: My Dear Brothers and Sisters, here is some food for thought. I accidentally stumbled on this information only today. If this is true, Nigeria is definitely in grave danger. All those calling for GEJ's head may be falling into a long planned trap. Please read the information here carefully:http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition/#ixzz1yUDFebna. May the Almighty God save Nigeria from its friendly enemies in Jesus name, Amen

Thanks for posting this.

Sadly, the vast majority of nigerians will not pay heed to any of this.

I have been saying the exact same thing for months on end - THE US GOVT ARE OUT TO DESTROY NIGERIA, many nigerians will continue to be fooled until it is too late to do anything about the impending disaster that awaits nigeria. The US house committee debate is merely a diversion - the real insiders know who Boko Haram's sponsors are.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 12, 2012
cap28:

Thanks for posting this.

Sadly, the vast majority of nigerians will not pay heed to any of this.

I have been saying the exact same thing for months on end - THE US GOVT ARE OUT TO DESTROY NIGERIA, many nigerians will continue to be fooled until it is too late to do anything about the impending disaster that awaits nigeria. The US house committee debate is merely a diversion - the real insiders know who Boko Haram's sponsors are.
If your speculation is right(which is false though)why are Northern brothers(Boko Haram) buying into destroying Nigeria? You see it is not US to blame but those who accept terrorism.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by uneeking(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
I am luckily not one of those half-brains who sling substandard write-ups at one another on this forum. I posted the article I did because after taking a good look at it, I saw reason why we as Nigerians should read behind the lines. If all that proves to be true, it would be too late for anyone to start believing it when the deed is already done as it has happened in some other promising nations before ours. I studied abroad and had the opportunity to see these people at close range and can fairly guess their moves now and then. The article is not mine. I am in no way associated with the authors but I am a Nigerian who had always believed and still believe that Nigeria if left unhindered truly has the capabilities of becoming a super power nation. This is something those already there will never want to allow to happen. You have a right to your own opinions. Posterity will judge at the end.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yes, Nigerians should never read the writing as is so they can HOLD those in power to what they actually say. Instead, Nigerians should instead read meaning that is not there from BEHIND THE LINES, BETWEEN THE LINES, etc.

ROFLMAO!! No wonder many Nigerians are so gullible as to believe that some OJUJU CALABAR is in fact to blame for all the problems in Nigeria.
Re: U.S House Comm. on Foreign Affairs on Nigeria's Security status by HELLACOOP(f): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Another sad day for the country. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) / PDP NWC Meets Obasanjo Over 2023 / Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.