Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208535 members, 1560908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 09:04 AM

Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows (15033 Views)

Uri Geller loses his cool and really get mad in spoon council interview.. / Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's / Does Anyone miss NTA Of The 80's? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by naptu2: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2012
infogenius: Can anyone remember "Sura the tailor"?

I love my country
I no go lie
Na for inside am I go live and die
If e push me so
I push am so
E push me I push am
I no go go

Sura, Sura
Sura the tailor is your man!
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by infogenius(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
naptu2:

I love my country
I no go lie
Na for inside am I go live and die
If e push me so
I push am so
E push me I push am
I no go go

Sura, Sura
Sura the tailor is your man!
na so.lol
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by naptu2: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by naptu2: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
The Kwagh-hir (thing of magic) is a traditional theatre of the Tiv people of Central Nigeria (Tuesday on NTA Network @ 8 o'clock. I'd give anything to hear the signature tune again).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdvKY9DBqY

Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by Ishilove: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
naptu2: Mirror in the sun (1985)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSB5CMsAi08
Kai, my guy, e be like sey u old o shocked

In 1985 I was...lipsrsealed
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by naptu2: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ishilove:
Kai, my guy, e be like sey u old o shocked

In 1985 I was...lipsrsealed

grin grin if only you know.
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
naptu2:

grin grin if only you know.
Oya na, make know grin
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by naptu2: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ishilove:
Oya na, make know grin

Ok o! I grew up very fast. I was an avid newspaper reader by the time I was in primary 2 (God bless Daily Times, Vanguard and Punch). I had already started discussing politics with politicians by then (I knew all the latest hits and the latest soaps). I used to gist with the gate keepers, green eagles footballers, secondary school students, body guards, etc, while I was still a toddler.

But if you want to know then. . . . Tuface is older than I am smiley
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
naptu2:

Ok o! I grew up very fast. I was an avid newspaper reader by the time I was in primary 2 (God bless Daily Times, Vanguard and Punch). I had already started discussing politics with politicians by then (I knew all the latest hits and the latest soaps). I used to gist with the gate keepers, green eagles footballers, secondary school students, body guards, etc, while I was still a toddler.

But if you want to know then. . . . Tuface is older than I am smiley
Tuface is 37...that could be anywhere from 18 to 36... Guy, as long as you are over 30, you old...niqqa you old!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!! cheesy

Okay just kidding. You try sha grin. I read my first full length novel, 'The Odyssey Files' by John Grisham when I was 8 yrs old cool

1 Like

Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by infogenius(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
rooster Crow At Dawn.Can someone remember that?
Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by naptu2: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
I still haven't found a picture of Matt and Gladys Dadzie, but I got one of George Menta. Unfortunately he died in April 2012 cry . He was 80 years old.

Re: Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows by milychocs(f): 9:29pm On Jul 06
[quote author=Ishilove]
Tuface is 37...that could be anywhere from 18 to 36... Guy, as long as you are over 30, you old...niqqa you old!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!! cheesy

Okay just kidding. You try sha grin. I read my first full length novel, 'The Odyssey Files' by John Grisham when I was 8 yrs old cool[/quote

I think you meant The Odessa File...by Robert Ludlum
Yeah...you were really eight then cheesy

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.