Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages (12367 Views)

Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Ganys: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2012
bayulll01: isamic is a religion for criminals death eaters and their allah is the most useles god wit blood thirsting assh0l,they need to be rounded up and beheaded
Now, Who is the greatest Criminal, Im sure your Gay Jesus must be crying in grave if he has one, for having a follower like you
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by nijanigga: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2012
All Nigerians do is talk talk talk,while boko haram and thier loyalists unleashed mayhem on these burukus drinkers.This was the news, for over 2 years now,the barakin ladi people can't form vigilante groups and defend themselves,if not this is what you get,by going on with one Nigeria-gowon.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by deshclones(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2012
Am happy all these fights and anarchy are taking place in Gowon's lifetime....it really gladdens ma heart that he is a witness to the genocide currently taking place in his home state and the entire north...dude was head of state when defenceless biafran women and children were massacared....karma is really a patient and ruthless b.1tch...it might take some tym but it will def come someday....fulanis should stew in their juice.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Tsmooth1(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2012
Passing...
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Tyche(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2012
Can't we see, our leaders have divided us between ethnic and religious lines.
Consequently, we are busy fighting ourselves on-net and off-net while they are busy looting our country dry.
When are we going to realise who the real enemies are? It's a big shame.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by kaeto(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2012
Sentiment,shame,regret,arrogance,pride,fear and gross st.upidity will never allow the blind youths of this country to agree with Ojukwu, that the attitude of the northern muslims towards christians should culminate into a civil war. Now peeps are wailing for the splitting of this defunct country. One thing is certain, nigeria MUST split and soon at that, the US are working tirelessly at it,I just feel for the few deluded mo.rons here who are biulding castles in the air.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by jesusboi1: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2012
please where do dis sahara reporters get this there cooked up stories 4m....why do dey delight in taking a fragile situation and blow it out of proportion all in d name of journalism......i dont think i will ever believ their piece until i verify 4m another source
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by mmizco: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2012
bayulll01: isamic is a religion for criminals death eaters and their allah is the most useles god wit blood thirsting assh0l,they need to be rounded up and beheaded
T
His is not going to help us in anyway! Let's use dis media to seek for the lasting solution to dis problem, not jst using a dirty mouth like yours to insult one's religion. Ithink we shld go beyond dat
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by ssjalo(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2012
God will never, and we Christian we are not tolerate this nonsense. Who has the power to convert God elected one to satanic religion? Idey laf
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2012
Things are falling apart
How long will the center hold
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by bejay766: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2012
These people kill everyday, yet they pray to which God? I doubt if God allows this kind of killings.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by bejay766: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2012
These people kill everyday, yet they pray to which God? I doubt if God allows these kind of killings.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by jamil2(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2012
i can see how stupid you are why are you judging the case with sentiment and bigotry? By the way what Islam has to do with this thread?
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Michky: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2012
miteolu: Our population is reducing on tragedian level
That's exactly wat jonah's desire is. Bliv me (population control). Wit these remarkable results, d UN wont have any reason 2 doubt dat our presido is realy doing his part 4 d comon good. Soon, mankind wil no longer remain on d brink of extinction. Great! Wel, if u tink u av a presida dat cares abt ur life, tink again cos u'r most def on a looooooong tin. Watch dis space.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by ogaemma: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2012
What is fulani doing in Jos? I served in Jos, this is a foundational problem. The strangers they once gave shelter have turned against them. Lessons to future generations. Fulani is not a tribe in Jos, so how come they become a thorn on their flesh? Becareful of the strangers you receive!
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Michky: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2012
ssjalo: God will never, and we Christian we are not tolerate this nonsense. Who has the power to convert God elected one to satanic religion? Idey laf
Guy, wetin consign christian 4 dis mata nw?
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by kilanko5: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2012
God have mercy. Let thy kingdom come
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by ccollins(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2012
Pls,let the attacks stop and i just pray That the curfew would be over because i don't knw how people would be this heartless.. Sum of my schl income comes frm there and i heard that banks ain't open for now.let,there be peace.God ,pls help out
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by akereconfi: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2012
Ganys:
Now, Who is the greatest Criminal, Im sure your Gay Jesus must be crying in grave if he has one, for having a follower like you

atleast he died n RESURECTED....where'z d body or soul of ya Muhammed,,,,,tel me which significant tin ur Muhammed accomplished on Earth. Abi he created d blak stone?

1 Like

Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2012
jesusboi1: please where do dis sahara reporters get this there cooked up stories 4m....why do dey delight in taking a fragile situation and blow it out of proportion all in d name of journalism......i dont think i will ever believ their piece until i verify 4m another source
which other source do u what?is it until a close person to u is a victim?didnt u see today's punch newspaper.guy,wakeup.Nigeria is dis-integrating at a fast speed.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2012
akereconfi:

atleast he died n RESURECTED....where'z d body or soul of ya Muhammed,,,,,tel me which significant tin ur Muhammed accomplished on Earth. Abi he created d blak stone?
pls lets stop this e-war on religion,and tribalisw.must we fight ourselves?high time,we are united as one.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by namfav(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2012
fulani in the middle belt is a history that goes back to the 13th century, only a fool will question any fulani in the middle belt, do you think that fulani, birom, tiv or whoever else is their by accident?
we all have a purpose, the communities in the middle belt have a history of co existence, but recent events can not go unprovoked, 2 sides of the story have to be told, since when do you ask a people who have lived their in and out for 300 years and more what they are doing in that place?

ogaemma: What is fulani doing in Jos? I served in Jos, this is a foundational problem. The strangers they once gave shelter have turned against them. Lessons to future generations. Fulani is not a tribe in Jos, so how come they become a thorn on their flesh? Becareful of the strangers you receive!
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by volalek: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
This is so sad.The worst part of it is that there may be a reoccurence in the future cos this has been going on 4 a long time yet the perpetrators of these dastardly acts are still at large
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by OneNaira6: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
SMH. Eventually you'll get tired of reading about this type of killing, I did not expect to see so many in just 3 days. shame to the offenders

Rest in peace to the those that died, stay safe to those still living and may God have mercy of the souls of the herdsmen.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
supported
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by nigerbabe: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ramcie: The situation in Jos is terrible just learnt from a JTF friend that Soldiers attacked a Fulani settlement in Jos few days back and they used Helicopters and ground Soldiers to bring the settlement down to nothing and the attack on the Senator at the burial was a retaliatory attack from other Fulani settlements. He said they (JTF) see and know all that is going on which the media does not report . And that this invasion into the Fulani settlement wasn't reported in the media and that the media is biased . The killing in Jos now is not between Hausas and the Biroms but between the Fulanis and the Biroms, the Fulanis do not forgive if you kill them or their animals they would retaliate and the have charms a lot. So most times how and when they attack people hardly know till the deed is done. Dialogue is only what can save us from this genocide as I would call it. It's so sad what this nation has turned into. Both parties are guilty of murder and arson.

so Fulani Herdmen now wear Camo with Bullet Proof vest and even own Guns?
Abeg angry
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by greall1: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Don't mind the man jare very soon now he go set another
Committe on fulanis

Haben1: ,
when OBJ IS THERE, HE NEVER DIALOGUE WITH THEM, so, GEJ, all wat he knw's is to change a name of a place, common fulani frighting Nigeria, he don't knw wat 2 do, AND HE CALLED HIMSELF A PRESIDENT?
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by greall1: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Don't mind the man jare very soon now he go set another
Committe on fulanis

when OBJ IS THERE, HE NEVER DIALOGUE WITH THEM, so, GEJ, all wat he knw's is to change a name of a place, common fulani frighting Nigeria, he don't knw wat 2 do, AND HE CALLED HIMSELF A PRESIDENT?
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by Agiliti(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by ksmartdope(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
rowlyperfect: end time......... The world is coming to an end
which world end.guess u talkin of nigeria alone..cos we still have stabilised n peaceful nations out there so know which u mentioning
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by greall1: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
You are talking out of ur sense (oloshi)do you know there's musleem
In 3 ethnic group and south west is the most peaceful region. A place where there is no kidnapping & bombing.
Contain atleast %60 musleems.
Re: 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages by cashcpt(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ganys: This is what you get when you SElect a sick, Fragile looking old man to govern a once peaceful state. I wonder what oga jonathan is waiting for. State of emergency is imminent...

U must be HausaFulani or Kanuri; cockroach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala / Growing List Of People Buhari Jailed/killed In His "Anti Corruption Crusades" / Ekiti Pays ENDSARS Victims, Farmers N507.4m Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.