Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! (11606 Views)

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by wales(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2012
FORMER Peoples Democratic Party Chairman, Board of Trustees, Chief Tony Anenih, has predicted victory for the PDP in Saturday’s Edo State governorship election.

Anenih, who spoke at a campaign rally in Okada, Ovia North East Local Government Area on Tuesday, said the PDP candidate, Charles Airhiavbere, would have an easy ride because his rival, Governor Adams Oshiomhole of the Action Congress of Nigeria “lacks the capacity to remain governor”.

He said, “It’s true that the governor of Edo State is from the Northern Senatorial District. When you have children, you give them responsibility, but Oshiomhole can’t carry any responsibility. We have a candidate who will deliver health care and quality education.”

Anenih however dismissed reports that the party’s candidate labelled students of the state-owned Ambrose Alli University “armed robbers”, saying the PDP would lift the standard of the institution if voted to power.

He said, “What we have in AAU are Oshiomhole’s kinsmen. We have an institution whose entire management, including the Vice-Chancellor, Registrar, Bursar and even Student Union Government, are in acting capacity.

“The words of elders are words of wisdom. Edo cannot be left out in the South-South which is controlled by the PDP.”

Another leader of the party in the state, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, urged the people to vote “massively for the PDP on Saturday”.

Airhiavbere on his part, promised to reabsorb sacked workers of the state-owned transport company, Edo Line, within his first 24 hours of being sworn-in as governor. He also promised to domesticate Federal Government transformation agenda.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdpll-displace-oshiomhole-anenih/

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by wales(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2012
I DEY LAUGH ! Can PDP win in Edo State?
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by belovedaja(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2012
I dey laugh
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Demdem(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2012
This man said the same for Igbinedion. we all knew how it ended.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by megxo(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
PdP....wor a joke!!!!!!!!! U WISH.......
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
Talk is free. If you had seen the rally that was held in Benin, you'll know that this election is just aa formality except PDP rigs it.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by dabrake(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2012
an old bloody bast@rd won't die and rot in hell with the devil, his father. shey na rig him wan rig wey we never see. i have great sympathy on the age of his ideas
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by otokx(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2012
Let them try; real competition is good for the citizens.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Olugbenger(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2012
anenih does not know that he is getting old and edo people have wisen up.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by funshint(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2012
I jez hope dis PDP agent Igbinedion wouldn't use d militants to rig dis election. If Oshiomole can't trust his pple, he shld go 4 OPC boys o!
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2012
GREATEST UNIBEN!!!.. OSHOBABA HALL IV SUPPORTS YOU O!!.. Even tho we dnt ve water :-p
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by spothot: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2012
Sometimes i begin to wonder which kind of mentality we blacks have merely looking at that anenih's picture. This is an over fed old man who has refused to leave the scene. I mean, is he and his cohorts not tired of looting this country's wealth?
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2012
The PDP candidate is very incoherent. He should not be voted for. For me the ANPP candidate will do far better than Oshiomole, ACN governors dont usually perform well at second term. Ask Fashola if am lying.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by easterwick(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2012
i have eating YeYe PDP mOneY 30k i tak pay my expenditure 4skul on dat faithful srturday i go cast my franchise vote for ACN Adams oshomole even SATAN go vote 4 him cuz GOD has campain 4him maybe airiaavbe next world he will win but 4 dis life even dough dey ring or rang... ll it b hoter like osunbor vs oshomole......

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by yemmight(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2012
I think we should henceforth have age limit for politicians here in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by idirect(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2012
Olugbenger: anen
ih does not know that he is getting old and edo people hav
e wisen up.
Exactly
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by thirdeye(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2012
Anenih knows exactly what he is saying, he is a master rigger a cobra that moves at night. Watch perfect n deploy his rigging machineries on d eve of election but I am sure osho n Tinubu should be able to match him rigging 4 rigging, fairplay 4 fairplay. D guy had used hius immense exoerience in rigging to draw Edo state back for years.,.don't underestimate his riggability.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by senateservices(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2012
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Deeeeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. Phaaaaaawaaaaaaaa!
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by honeric01(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2012
thirdeye: Anenih knows exactly what he is saying, he is a master rigger a cobra that moves at night. Watch perfect n deploy his rigging machineries on d eve of election but I am sure osho n Tinubu should be able to match him rigging 4 rigging, fairplay 4 fairplay. D guy had used hius immense exoerience in rigging to draw Edo state back for years.,.don't underestimate his riggability.

PDP can't win EDO state, they won't even come second.

IF THEY RIG,EDO IS GOING TO BURN!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by hillsate: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2012
My concern is not the displacement of Oshiomole, but on what ground?
is Oshiomole not performing?
Does this Anenih really love his state?
PDP in Edo state has not done half of what Oshiomolome has done.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Standing5(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2012
How can PDP, a misfiring political party, displace a performing individual - Oshiomole?
It is clear these guys are out to rig their way to 'destiny'.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by funshint(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2012
easterwick: i have eating YeYe PDP mOneY 30k i tak pay my expenditure 4skul on dat faithful srturday i go cast my franchise vote for ACN Adams oshomole even SATAN go vote 4 him cuz GOD has campain 4him maybe airiaavbe next world he will win but 4 dis life even dough dey ring or rang... ll it b hoter like osunbor vs oshomole......

Oshey...support PDP, VOTE ACN!
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by brownlord: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

PDP can't win EDO state, they won't even come second.

IF THEY RIG,EDO IS GOING TO BURN!

This how you people make mouth, are you the one that going to start the burning? i pray they dont really rig as they are planning to do, but if they do, nothing will happen, that the reason all the military men where deployed here, or na u won raise ur small head for inside battalions of PDP security men under their payroll?, have seen this people do some shit, and i know how they beat Bright Omokhodion hands down in the state house of assembly election, they brought a store keeper to win him in his own constituency to the extent, the man even loose election in one of the polling unit in front of his family house, any sensible person can analyse and say what happen there, i think their plan is to rig and am afraid they may have their way

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by sonyjacobs(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2012
PDP share d money,ACN work 4 d people "tom ikimi" however my prediction is that if they declare pdp winner,edo people will take to the street and riot will be d order of d day just like 2007 osunbor vs oshiomole. NB: i dont belond 2 any party and i dont trust our politicians
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Sattors(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2012
Aneni shud go and stay in his Uromi home cus he cannot fool Edo people again,he succeded in Lucky Igbinedion‘s time but not anymore. Now we no dea is money in Edo State bcus we can see tax payer‘s money at work which wud hav been shared by Aneni‘s and his PDP members. Thank God Edo people don wise up bcus am personally waiting to celebrate PDP and Aneni‘s second failure on saturday.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by honeric01(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2012
brownlord:

This how you people make mouth, are you the one that going to start the burning? i pray they dont really rig as they are planning to do, but if they do, nothing will happen, that the reason all the military men where deployed here, or na u won raise ur small head for inside battalions of PDP security men under their payroll?, have seen this people do some shit, and i know how they beat Bright Omokhodion hands down in the state house of assembly election, they brought a store keeper to win him in his own constituency to the extent, the man even loose election in one of the polling unit in front of his family house, any sensible person can analyse and say what happen there, i think their plan is to rig and am afraid they may have their way

THIS IS NOT MOUTH, THIS IS FACT, EDO PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER GOING BACK TO THEIR VOMIT AND ANYONE WHO'S TASTED GOOD THINGS WOULD DESPISE BAD THINGS WITH PASSION AND IF ANYONE TRIES TO FORCE BAD THINGS INTO HIS OR HER MOUTH, HE OR SHE WILL FIGHT BACK.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by whoelse1(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2012
The problem i have with this country is we allow this so called criminals to remain so powerful even when its clear
that they have so sulked us dry... I was watching television yesterday and i saw that thief called Bode George campaining for PDP in Lagos, saying, ACN shld guard deir loins come 2015... That Old idiot who was arrested and jailed still have the effontery to come out in Public and claim relevance! Even in far away Bayelsa, Anoda thief called Alameighsia or watever his name is still moves around like a god after disgracing himself both locally and internationally. That is why i'll always say PDP has killed us, its jst a pity some of us are jst so blind to see...
I jst wish BOKO-HARAM wld channel their resources towards this Government officials,as it was done in GHANA by jerry Rawlings. STUPID PARTY OF THIEVES...

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by jesusboi1: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2012
ppl in edo wont vote for party but for d man that transformed d state....PDP should give up on edo 4 now
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by tinkinjo: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2012
I keep saying it that in Nigeria elections are not won by performance alone. Oshiomhole should watch out 'cos if the PDP whip up enough ethnic sentiment he may not be returned.

I won't be surprise if he is upstaged.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by honeric01(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2012
tinkinjo: I keep saying it that in Nigeria elections are not won by performance alone. Oshiomhole should watch out 'cos if the PDP whip up enough ethnic sentiment he may not be returned.

Ethnic sentiment like?
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by lawbabs: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2012
The presidency mobilised 3,000 soldiers to Edo for this election (for God's sake?). And the PDP candidate is an ex-military officer. So, what do u expect?

I believe PDP is able to displace Oshiomhole but only through rigging. And trust me, nothing would happen if they rig. The only things that may happen if PDP wins:

1. Pple will take to the street. Army and Police will kill some of them;

2. Enquiry will be set up to investigate the violence (That's the end of the matter);

3. ACN will go to tribunal. (Don't forget that Ayo Salami has been dethroned);

4. So whoever is the president of Appeal Court will dance to PDP's tune;

5. And PDP is back in business.

I have not seen a strong Nigerian youth that can resist the above. I really want to be quoted wrong!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Zintos(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2012
Most of u dont understand the politics of Mr Fix it in edo state. Ask the osho baba he will tell u hw he got to power. If we remember osho baba gave this man five commisioners when he came in coz the man supportd him against osunbor. Osunbor wanted to be d leader of the state and dis man used osho baba to purnish him. The 1st contracts awarded when osho baba came in were awarded in mr fix it's parlour. Dis man can do and undo in edo state bt lets watch nd see how it ends on saturday. Then we will knw if truely hiz mr fix it or mr mix it.
funshint:
Oshey...support PDP, VOTE ACN!
Most of u dont understand the politics of Mr Fix it in edo state. Ask the osho baba he will tell u hw he got to power. If we remember osho baba gave this man five commisioners when he came in coz the man support him against osunbor. Osunbor wanted to be d leader of the state and dis man used osho baba to purnish him. The 1st contracts awarded when osho baba came in were awarded in mr fix it's parlour. Dis man can do and undo in edo state bt lets watch nd see how it ends on saturday. Then we will knw if truely hiz mr fix it or mr mix it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan / 10th NASS: Governors Will Back Tinubu’s Choice, Says Makinde / Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.