Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! (11602 Views)

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by ikpoba1: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
Start by doing this analysis: Oshomile is from Edo North, Charles is from Edo South, ACN will get +-70% in Edo North, Charles will get +-65% in Edo south. Now the battle ground is Edo central which makes up the Esan west, Esan South, Esan central etc.
Now which party controls this area? These are some of the determinant factors not sentiments. People should come out with meaningful analysis and not rigging, rigging, rigging.
ALL PARTIES RIG ELECTION but the effect is always negligible, not even in moderm time. The best candidate should win

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
ikpoba_1: Start by doing this analysis: Oshomile is from Edo North, Charles is from Edo South, ACN will get +-70% in Edo North, Charles will get +-65% in Edo south. Now the battle ground is Edo central which makes up the Esan west, Esan South, Esan central etc.
Now which party controls this area? These are some of the determinant factors not sentiments. People should come out with meaningful analysis and not rigging, rigging, rigging.
ALL PARTIES RIG ELECTION but the effect is always negligible, not even in moderm time. The best candidate should win

LOL who told you EDO people care about where you come from in EDO? sit down there and be deceiving yourself, EDO north ko, UROMI south ni.. EDO people knows that good governance does not know EDO south or EDO north.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by dele5057: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
PDP CAN NAVE WIN EDO STATE NOT NOW. NOT NAVE.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Silentical: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
Anenih is among d problem of dis Naija and God will surely punish him oneday.His anticedent is full criminality , corruption and confusion.Remember, edo people like d incumbent governor and u cannot stop him from winnig ok! yeye old fool.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by osazeeokosun: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
chief Tony Anenih is court fire, as his repeated threats of overshadowing the cry of the people is a challenge on the jurisdicion of God. Our vote come saturday 14th would put him to political rest forever.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Baawaa(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
brownlord:

Should PDP rig and win edo state God forbid, that the end, if oshiomole thinks he can go to court and win again as he did before, they hes a joker, not when annenih and PDP to be governor are not having misunderstanding, the truth remains, the reason oshiomole won in court before, was because of the misunderstanding btw Osariemen Osunbor and Annenih, over PDP chairmanship in the state, think that the only way God came to rescue edo land, if Osunbor had remain loyal to Annenih, there would have been no result from that committe investigatin tht matter i sware, and i dont see such thing happening again, God save edo land anyway
My brother i understand your view,that Annenih is a statesman and very strong as far as Edo politics is concerned.I am from Ogun-State,Abeokuta precisely.Obasanjo was disgraced in 2011,in front of his house at Ita-eko where he cast his vote ACN carried the day there.It is high time we let them know they are not helping this country
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Bastiger(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote
author=wales]FORMER Peoples Democratic Party Chairman, Board of
Trustees, Chief Tony Anenih, has predicted victory for the PDP in
Saturday’s Edo State governorship election.

Anenih, who spoke at a campaign rally in Okada, Ovia North East Local
Government Area on Tuesday, said the PDP candidate, Charles Airhiavbere,
would have an easy ride because his rival, Governor Adams Oshiomhole of
the Action Congress of Nigeria “lacks the capacity to remain governor”.

He said, “It’s true that the governor of Edo State is from the Northern
Senatorial District. When you have children, you give them
responsibility, but Oshiomhole can’t carry any responsibility. We have a
candidate who will deliver health care and quality education.”

Anenih however dismissed reports that the party’s candidate labelled
students of the state-owned Ambrose Alli University “armed robbers”,
saying the PDP would lift the standard of the institution if voted to
power.

He said, “What we have in AAU are Oshiomhole’s kinsmen. We have an
institution whose entire management, including the Vice-Chancellor,
Registrar, Bursar and even Student Union Government, are in acting
capacity.

“The words of elders are words of wisdom. Edo cannot be left out in the
South-South which is controlled by the PDP.”

Another leader of the party in the state, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion,
urged the people to vote “massively for the PDP on Saturday”.

Airhiavbere on his part, promised to reabsorb sacked workers of the
state-owned transport company, Edo Line, within his first 24 hours of
being sworn-in as governor. He also promised to domesticate Federal
Government transformation agenda.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdpll-displace-oshiomhole-anenih/[/quote]

by hook or crook i guess
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by qplus(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
My honest opinion is 'since anehnih has just one vote like d rest of us'. We all have equal power to decide, pls edo people, don't fold ur hands, come out and vote for ACN for continued progress.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by osajojo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

PDP can't win EDO state, they won't even come second.

IF THEY RIG,EDO IS GOING TO BURN!

Its ur fathers house that will burn
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by honeric01(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
osajojo:

Its ur fathers house that will burn

My father's house is a shrine and it burns all the time, mind visiting?

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by scopusng(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
Billyonaire: The PDP candidate is very incoherent. He should not be voted for. For me the ANPP candidate will do far better than Oshiomole, ACN governors dont usually perform well at second term. Ask Fashola if am lying.

May u rot in hell this minute.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by dabrake(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
Saliman22:
Wash ur tongue bro
hide yourself bro wink wink wink
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by royallord1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
Wiz_khalifa: GREATEST UNIBEN!!!.. OSHOBABA HALL IV SUPPORTS YOU O!!.. Even tho we dnt ve water :-p

is oshiomole ur vice chancellor, as a uniben student i expect u to b aware dat ur schol is a federal schol not state school. Stop postin irrelevant and misleading comment. Great uniben! !
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by dabrake(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
redcliff:

[size=70pt]this guys are just jokers. did Edo people tell you its only healthcare and education they are lacking?

when elder dey lie, e better make i go seek external advice from enemy.
untrustworthy elders
[/size]
guy, how far this your font nah? abeg, nobody here get myopia. we go see am with the default 8pts.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Loredup: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yess oooooo PDP will dislodge Oshomole in Baba Anenin's dreams. Baba will wake up to true reality on sunday july 15th.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
dabrake:
guy, how far this your font nah? abeg, nobody here get myopia. we go see am with the default 8pts.

Why did you have to quote him now haba?
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by eseosa77(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
ikpoba_1: Start by doing this analysis: Oshomile is from Edo North, Charles is from Edo South, ACN will get +-70% in Edo North, Charles will get +-65% in Edo south. Now the battle ground is Edo central which makes up the Esan west, Esan South, Esan central etc.

u said charles will get 65% in edo south?,did u know dat 85%of edo south people are behind oshiomole? u should try and do opinon poll nd see what i mean.oshiomole enjoys most support from the edo south.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by oluseg2: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
I'm quite sure that what happened to Olusola Saraki of Kwara State will soon happen to Tony Aninih. He should learn than the old era of manufacturing vote is over and that people are wiser now.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Donbrig: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
If PDP wins, I will relocate to another state and live there till their tenure runs out.. I cant just face their miserable style of leadership again, I swear.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
hillsate: My concern is not the displacement of Oshiomole, but on what ground?
is Oshiomole not performing?
Does this Anenih really love his state?
PDP in Edo state has not done half of what Oshiomolome has done.
Sentiment and emotions running wild apart, do u expect the PDP candidate to go sleep because oshiomhole is performing without campaigning?
Oshiomhole time will pass and someone better someday will outdo him in performance...let all the candidature run their campaign and let the people of Edo make the choice,that to me is the beauty od democracy.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by eseosa77(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
chief igbinedion should b ashamed of himself,a man that deserved to be stoned to death,still have the credibility to to stand before the edos to canvass for vote.he and his son lucky drove this state into complete developemental obscurity.as for anenih,he should go nd rot in hell.he does not command respect in the eyes of the edolites,he should look around nd see if his mates are still doing politics in nigeria,i believe the ACN will win july 14th election after which the this man anenih would be put in a political dungeon until he dies.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by naijalodge(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
honeric01:

PDP can't win EDO state, they won't even come second.

IF THEY RIG,EDO IS GOING TO BURN!
Exactly what i was about to say...let them try..so na rig pdp won rig when them say make we vacate comot from school abi?..we they wait for them...Holla to all my UNIBEN HALL 3 BOYS...
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by naijalodge(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
royal lord:

is oshiomole ur vice chancellor, as a uniben student i expect u to b aware dat ur schol is a federal schol not state school. Stop postin irrelevant and misleading comment. Great uniben! !
My guy no go there ooo,am a confirm Uniben hall 3 boy...nothing they happen for benin ooo,na oshomole Hall 1,2,3,4,5 and even men for Osasogie Ekosodin and Bdpa won vote for,so make them go enter bush,if them rig the election,benin go cast..
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by jude33084(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
brownlord:

And i say again, that you are making mouth, mind you am in benin, i so saw the troops deployed to the state 2 days ago at ring rd, please let stop deceiving ourselves i pray PDP do not succeed in their evil plan, but the truth is Nigeria is a place where our leaders can do anything and go away with it, we are too tolerating to a fault, look at the madness going on in the country, people die like rat everyday, have you seen any meaningful development from the FL and Otes nollywood movie now? i think we are gradually forgetting about it, what abt the basis for which FL committe was even set up, to probe those indicted, tht does not even exist in our memory anymre, our leaders so understand us that they know even if they set fire and tro us therein we going to stay in, survive, complain without doing anything about it, i weep for a country call Nigeria anyway

Hight of gullibility cheesy
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by jude33084(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
Edo north senator---ACN
Edo north Rep members ACN

EDO south senator.....ACN
EDO south Rep membesr---ACN

Almost all the HA members ---ACN
Hausas and Ibos-----ACN
Yorubas------ACN tongue
Majority of youths in Edo state ACN
Market women ACN, okada men --ACN
Make we dey watch how Anenih want take rig cheesy
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by monex(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2012

i am not in Edo but i know oshiomole's support is mainly from Charles's area (Benin). truth is except for Esan people who are angry about Osunbor's exit and are being sentimental, all of Edo goes to Oshiomole. what Esan peeps fail to realise is that Osunbor was defeated by Anenih and not Oshiomole.

i am Esan BTW
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
dis edo elections is unfortunately gonna b on performance bt on ethnic sentiment, a lotta peopl outside d state jst lookin at it from d prism of oshiomole's performance wich i tink is enof 4 him to win a 2nd term bt d unfortunate tin is dat oshiomole's nt a bini man, he's 4rm edo north, oshiomole wil sweep edo north, anenih wil surely deliver edo central his homebase, d big catch wit more thn half of d state's population is biniland-edo south, D big question is can oshiomole an etsako man defeat airhavbere a bini man in his homebase,.... Saturday'll tell bt i hope nd pray dat osho baba wins
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by Lawalkay(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
I am a christ follower expecting his second coming. If HE comes today and decide to contest for Edo guber election. What then can Oshomole offer? I will only ask Him. Sir on which party are you running? If he says pdp. I will assure him that osho-baba will defeat him. As for baba anienih his political career will be over on saturday and he will be retired to join retired general charlie. Anienih and Orbih should wear bullet proof as general might go on killing spree after saturday election. I have said my own.
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by amebozone(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
Tears run down my eyes when i saw how much the PDP spent on campaign when they know fully well that they won't win the election, why not give those money to the less-privilege instead of wasting it on what will end up being a failure

Anehnin Is a Bastard and Charles Airhiavber is a SCAM, Don't vote for those criminals

Looking at Charles Airhiavber you will know he is a thief, he's staying in a house (in GRA) worth over N400 million when he's not yet in power, imagine the kind of mansions he will use edo state's money to buy when he gets into Power

PEOPLE MAKE UNA SHINE UNA EYES & VOTE FOR THE RIGHT MAN
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by giddygtbank(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
thirdeye: Anenih knows exactly what he is saying, he is a master rigger a cobra that moves at night. Watch perfect n deploy his rigging machineries on d eve of election but I am sure osho n Tinubu should be able to match him rigging 4 rigging, fairplay 4 fairplay. D guy had used hius immense exoerience in rigging to draw Edo state back for years.,.don't underestimate his riggability.
I believe u guy, anyone dat thinks Oshobaba is going to have a smooth ride back to govt house, should better wake up. This man has been in dis biz even before Osho was conceived. His ingenuity is ageless. His craftiness is on point. His is not called mr fix-it because he fixed Uromi-Irrua road. ONLY 14th SHALL TELL
Re: Pdp’ll Displace Oshiomhole – Anenih ! by honeric01(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
giddygtbank:
I believe u guy, anyone dat thinks Oshobaba is going to have a smooth ride back to govt house, should better wake up. This man has been in dis biz even before Osho was conceived. His ingenuity is ageless. His craftiness is on point. His is not called mr fix-it because he fixed Uromi-Irrua road. ONLY 14th SHALL TELL

So you mean when the REAL peoplein edo vote,he's going to change the vote all by himself? lets wait and see if one man can overturn the wishes of 3million plus people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered / RUGA: IPOB Accuses South-East Governors Of Selling Out To Killer Herdsmen / Police Funding: Senate Approves ₦1.3 Billion For Teargas, ₦10 Billion For Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.