Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Prices Of Cars On Google Trader - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Prices Of Cars On Google Trader (2703 Views)

One Quarter Of Cars In Nigeria Are In Lagos- FRSC / 8 Category Of Cars Old Men Drive In Nigeria / Cars On Google Trader Very Cheap . How Real?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Cars On Google Trader by Devirus2: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
Please I came across a site "google trader" and the prices of automobiles are very ridiculous. Please, are they for real?
Re: Prices Of Cars On Google Trader by Adeone: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
My brother run for your life.many of those quoting ridiculous prices are scams.they will tell you to pay into certain account and that they will bring the car to you and if you are mugu enough to pay,that is the end of your money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banging Sound On Reverse Gear 2000 sienna / May Car Don't Start immediately When Cold / Please I Need Advice Me... I Wanted To Buy Nissan Murano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.