Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. (1035 Views)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / 10 Shocking Fact About North Korea That Makes The Whole World Hate Them. / Is Coming, To Take Over The Whole World Government!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Raotito(m): 3:59am On Jul 12, 2012
Bible says: The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11: 15.

It is written: And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel 2: 44.

It is written: And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Luke 1: 31-33.

It is written: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20: 4.

It is written: And they sung a new song, saying, thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation. And hast made us unto our God kings and priests and we shall reign on earth. Revelation 5: 9-10.

It is written: Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindred’s of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1: 7-8.

Question: When shall these things be?
Answer (A) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts1: 8.

Answer (B) It is written: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the END come. Matthew 24: 14.

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: But the word of our God shall stand for ever. Isaiah 40: 8.

Visit this web site for more information and the qualifications to enter into the kingdom. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Raotito(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2012
Raotito: Bible says: The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11: 15.

It is written: And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel 2: 44.

It is written: And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Luke 1: 31-33.

It is written: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20: 4.

It is written: And they sung a new song, saying, thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation. And hast made us unto our God kings and priests and we shall reign on earth. Revelation 5: 9-10.

It is written: Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindred’s of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1: 7-8.

Answer (A) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts1: 8.

Answer (B) It is written: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the END come. Matthew 24: 14.

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: But the word of our God shall stand for ever. Isaiah 40: 8.

Visit this web site for more information and the qualifications to enter into the kingdom. http://www.iwwmwitness.com.ng

Re: The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Murphy7h4: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2012
Nice work!
Re: The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Raotito(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
[quote author=Raotito][/quote]
Re: The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Raotito(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2012
Raotito: Bible says: The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11: 15.

Re: The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Murphy7h4: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2012
Good job!
Re: The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Raotito(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=Raotito][/quote]
Re: The Whole World Must First Hear, Before It Happen. by Raotito(m): 1:39am On Jul 28, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack Two Police Formations In Sokoto / If El-rufai Was President Of Nigeria, What Will He Do? – Okupe / Fashola Inspects Rural Dev (cerud) Complex In Epe. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.