Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Samsung Solar Powered Netbook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Solar Powered Netbook (769 Views)

Any Difference Between Notebook, Netbook, Ultrabook, Probook And Laptop? / Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing / Help: My Hp Netbook Gets So Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Solar Powered Netbook by rexfada(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Hey guys, I bought a brand new samsung solar powered netbook and I dont seem to understand how the solar panel charges the battery of the lappy. I've placed the system under the run several times just to see the solar panel in action but I dont seem to see any effect on the battery. Please, is anyone hear using that kind of lappy; how do you know the solar panel is charging the battery? Please I need good responds. Thanx y'll.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Change Your .com To Dot.tk In Blogger / ICT&I's xmas bonus 25% discount on Hotel Software Package / From External HD To Internal HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.