Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). (2025 Views)

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by Johnny(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2006
I imagine myself having a girlfriend who flirts. She stays with her mum all alone;just the two of them. As a matter of fact, my girlfriend was given birth to when her mum was just 15, which makes the woman still young and beautiful. Now my girlfriend flirts, and after much warning, I decide to send her away. The problem is, I imagine, after sending the wayward girl away the mum comes after me trying hard to lure me into establishing a relationship with her; what does one do in such case.
Note: This is just a thought!!
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by Zahymaka(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2006
Depends on the age of the mom. If she's in your range and very pretty and you like what you see -- why not go for it?
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by alheri(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2006
Johnny, I can see from your foot note that you're a believer so all I can say to you is " do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil". Has it occured to you that that family may have spiritual issues? Because I dont think its normal for a mother to chase her daughter's ex. They might be trying to rope you into something evil, or maybe am just been paranoid.
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by Zahymaka(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2006
alheri:

Johnny, I can see from your foot note that you're a believer so all I can say to you is " do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil". Has it occured to you that that family may have spiritual issues? Because I don't think its normal for a mother to chase her daughter's ex. They might be trying to rope you into something evil, or maybe am just been paranoid.

He said he made up[b] everything[/b] -- this is an imaginary scenario.
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by Johnny(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2006
Alheri, this is just imaginary. Anyway, thanks for the matured advice.
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by xdos(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2006
@ johnny,
The best thing to do is to STOP THINKING, grin
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by eveseh(f): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2006
that's a bullshit man

what her mom wants you,shit what a mother
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by eveseh(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2006
her mom is something kinda woman
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by sangreal: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2008
like u said its fiction so tht requires u get fiction replies well why no go after the grand mother cos that wud pay u more becos if the girl was given birth to at i5yrs then i swear that the mum was given birth 2 at 10 that makes the grand mum more sexier
Re: I Sent Her Away, Now Her Mother Wants Me. (fiction). by chessguru(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2008
@post

, what?

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Worth Dying For? / What Do You Like Most About Your Lover / Greatest Flaw Or Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.