Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? (2230 Views)

I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by gst101: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2012
pls you opinion. Also what and what do you talk about? How do you deal with the fear of disappointing her?
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Mynd44: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2012
Start by asking her what she is wearing
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by slimyem: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2012
if you aint got the flow,u aint got it!
Just relax and be yourself whenever you with a girl...start with anything that comes to mind...dont be mechanical..and the rest will fall into place...if it will!
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by gst101: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2012
slimyem: if you aint got the flow,u aint got it!
Just relax and be yourself whenever you with a girl...start with anything that comes to mind...dont be mechanical..and the rest will fall into place...if it will!
whats being mechanical?
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Mynd44: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2012
gst101: whats being mechanical?
Don't try to force it
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2012
gst101: pls you opinion. Also what and what do you talk about? How do you deal with the fear of disappointing her?

Depending on what type of chick you are courting.....

Intellectual
Naive
Illiterate
Easy going
Rolling stone

You have to know her dislikes and likes simply by making small talks and if you are a conversationalist like me....you can expand small talks into hours long diatribes.

I would suggest asking her basic questions such as her favorite book and what she likes to do for fun. The type of books she read determine her intellectual ability. Someone who is illiterate may not read Charles Dickens or Shakespeare.

The level of her activities would expound on her health....if she has physical limitated it would show in her level of activities or if she is a homebody....

Simply ask questions that will gauge whom she is.

Good luck!
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
Get money. Money will do the talking.

Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Yorisb: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
Flashaldrin: Get money. Money will do the talking.

T&T (Tested and Trusted).
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by gst101: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
na wa o! Na woman dey make man do so much home work like this? I never believed a woman could make me this busy
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
Assignment that is necessary
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by tobechi74: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
Bebe, i love u talk ur own(wait 4 reply)

ure d only cockroach in my drawer
d only casava plant in my farm

in short, i love u pass my mama.
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
tobechi74: Bebe, i love u talk ur own(wait 4 reply)

ure d only cockroach in my drawer
d only casava plant in my farm

in short, i love u pass my mama.
This will also work

Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2012
gst101: pls you opinion. Also what and what do you talk about? How do you deal with the fear of disappointing her?

Dude, I've got a lasting solution for you. *Increase your knowledge base*. Constantly strive to better yourself in diverse fields of study. Such as art, literature, engineering, sports, music, history, medecine...etc.

Girls always trip for guys with such broad knowledge base. It portrays you as an intellectual.

Hope this helps.

Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Areaboy2(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2012
fluid26:

Dude, I've got a lasting solution for you. *Increase your knowledge base*. Constantly strive to better yourself in diverse fields of study. Such as art, literature, engineering, sports, music, history, medecine...etc.

Girls always trip for guys with such broad knowledge base. It portrays you as an intellectual.

Hope this helps.

works like a charm wink

Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by admitme(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2012
Most times starting a conversation with a lady can be very difficult, knowing fully well that most lady are hard to please. to successfully start a conversation with a lady and keep it smooth going, you have to associate your conversation with your environment. Then you wouldn't have problem progressing the conversation. But make sure you take abrupt leave when the conversation is becoming interesting, this is to enable her create an interest in you.

Goodluck!
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by gst101: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2012
thanks to all of you.
So much lessons to take becos of a figure 8! But do ladies also do this sort of home work sometimes?...i wonder.
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by suogal(f): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2012
Also,don't start oogling her or telling her trash like i love you or be my galfwend or you are beautiful blabla like a day or 2 after u met.even if u ve nterest n her,keep d relationship platanoic.

Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by ifihearam: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2012
Or better yet,start by telling her all ur problems. That works like magic
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
fluid26:

Hope this helps.
Do you have any idea how long that will take?
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by ifihearam: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
As long as it lasts na

Nor be him dey find woman ni?
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
ifihearam: As long as it lasts na

Nor be him dey find woman ni?
But na quick answer im need nah. Desperation go soon set in ooo
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by kilimanjaro(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
And she will only love the money and not give a damn about you. And there's a probability she could one day have you murdered and flee with your money since that's what she has passion for.
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by kilimanjaro(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
fluid26:

Hope this helps.
But if the OP lacks courage all the afore-mentioned statement will go down the drain.
OP,
What you need is boldness!
Once that cowardice disease in you is cured, then you can go with the flow. Go with the flow and flow with the flow. Nothing do you........carry go......
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by emisun(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
fluid26:

Hope this helps.

i don't think this wud work for fundamental reasons

1) going intellectual wud leave you more reason-inclined and unable to keep up wit most gurls unintelligent small talk
2)gurls wud try to compete wit u intellectually at first and if they lose,might turn aggressive
3)if u are tryna get gurl by provin ur level of intelligence,u are more likely to spend a lot of time searching coz most of them wud believe u are not romantic.

but havin an intelligent and versatile girl is really the best thing that can happen to a relationship seeking guy
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
emisun:

i don't think this wud work for fundamental reasons

1) going intellectual wud leave you more reason-inclined and unable to keep up wit most gurls unintelligent small talk
2)gurls wud try to compete wit u intellectually at first and if they lose,might turn aggressive
3)if u are tryna get gurl by provin ur level of intelligence,u are more likely to spend a lot of time searching coz most of them wud believe u are not romantic.

but havin an intelligent and versatile girl is really the best thing that can happen to a relationship seeking guy

i endorse. Especially no. 3. Oh how many girls i've turned aggressive because of that, this days i always try my best to appear dumb.
But a good application of that is being able to reason with her intelligently in any topic SHE brings up, not arguing o.
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by donnet(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
if the money ends up looking more attractive than u, dont call her a gold digger

Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
if the money ends up looking more attractive than u, dont call her a gold digger
Dang girl, you badt
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
u simply start it by being urself
Re: How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady? by OminipotentDEAN(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
I love this, am a conversational guy and i don't even have girlfriend.
you might be asking why ?
1 cause i have boldness and am cute and theres no girl i cant talk to, so this make her feel like if she Bleep up shes gone cuz she knows dat girls are my friends and it might be hard for me to be the one beging her not to go.
if u have boldness it will make girl like u but it will also make them feel like u are to sweet for them cuz girl like shy guy becoz shy guy begs alot and that what girls love ( beging them). Just be urself and be shy a bit.

He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help / Tommorow Is Her Wedding,she Is Pregnant For Another Man.what Can She Do Now? / Heart Matters