Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife (1176 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Idokojimmy: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
I have read with disgust a satirical work titled ”MY FATHERS 14th WIFE ” a work allegedly written by oneDeboAdejugbe and posted by El rufai on his facebook wall. The work erroneously reflected Nigeria as a failed state while x-raying activities of past administrations. DeboAdejugbe,it must be observe has social accounts in twitter,facebook and my space,with different pictures and barely two European friends. This discovery goes forth to reveal that not only is Adejugbe non-existent, the work is also part of El rufai’s litanies of strategies aimed at plunging the country into anarchy,possibly a civil or religious war and ultimately the division of the country.
Understandably,Nigeria is yet to arrive at our desired destination,but can we be justified in regarding Nigeria as a failed state just after 52years of independence? While admitting that we are yet to become our desired nation, we should not forget that the present administration is committed to uplifting the image of the country and make available to Nigerians the dividends of democracy. This can be clearly seen in his transformation agenda targeted towards the realization of the vision 2020.
Regrettably, the effortsof the president has been constantly challenged by subversive elements who do not want us to grow, and the president to succeed. They query the system that brought him just because power has slipped to the younger generation. They have constantly criticized the government and instigated violence in some parts of the country just to distract and frustrate this government.Nigerians who have the interest this country at heart must rise up to the occasion and challenge these enemies.
El rufai has on social media constantly criticized the government without offering solutions.He has through the back door supported terrorism (remember his position against the demolition of houses used as bomb factory by boko haram). His aim may not be unconnected with the decision of the government to probe and expose him. As a religious fundamentalist, he also vowed to ensure that Islam becomes a general religion, against the freedom of worship as enshrined in the constitution.
The US we admire today didn’t get there through violence. We must support Nigeria by ending violence. There can be no development in an atmosphere of insecurity.
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by ektbear: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2012
link to the work?
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Delafruita(m): 12:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Idokojimmy: I have read with disgust a satirical work titled ”MY FATHERS 14th WIFE ” a work allegedly written by oneDeboAdejugbe and posted by El rufai on his facebook wall. The work erroneously reflected Nigeria as a failed state while x-raying activities of past administrations. DeboAdejugbe,it must be observe has social accounts in twitter,facebook and my space,with different pictures and barely two European friends. This discovery goes forth to reveal that not only is Adejugbe non-existent, the work is also part of El rufai’s litanies of strategies aimed at plunging the country into anarchy,possibly a civil or religious war and ultimately the division of the country.
Understandably,Nigeria is yet to arrive at our desired destination,but can we be justified in regarding Nigeria as a failed state just after 52years of independence? While admitting that we are yet to become our desired nation, we should not forget that the present administration is committed to uplifting the image of the country and make available to Nigerians the dividends of democracy. This can be clearly seen in his transformation agenda targeted towards the realization of the vision 2020.
Regrettably, the effortsof the president has been constantly challenged by subversive elements who do not want us to grow, and the president to succeed. They query the system that brought him just because power has slipped to the younger generation. They have constantly criticized the government and instigated violence in some parts of the country just to distract and frustrate this government.Nigerians who have the interest this country at heart must rise up to the occasion and challenge these enemies.
El rufai has on social media constantly criticized the government without offering solutions.He has through the back door supported terrorism (remember his position against the demolition of houses used as bomb factory by boko haram). His aim may not be unconnected with the decision of the government to probe and expose him. As a religious fundamentalist, he also vowed to ensure that Islam becomes a general religion, against the freedom of worship as enshrined in the constitution.
The US we admire today didn’t get there through violence. We must support Nigeria by ending violence. There can be no development in an atmosphere of insecurity.
laptop number ......
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by LFJ: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2012
Idokojimmy: I have read with disgust a satirical work titled ”MY FATHERS 14th WIFE ” a work allegedly written by oneDeboAdejugbe and posted by El rufai on his facebook wall. The work erroneously reflected Nigeria as a failed state while x-raying activities of past administrations. DeboAdejugbe,it must be observe has social accounts in twitter,facebook and my space,with different pictures and barely two European friends. This discovery goes forth to reveal that not only is Adejugbe non-existent, the work is also part of El rufai’s litanies of strategies aimed at plunging the country into anarchy,possibly a civil or religious war and ultimately the division of the country.
God, we are in trouble with all these ret.arded people over the net
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Olanlere11: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2012
My apolitical posture most times makes me to hold back when issues like this are raised, but the patriotic conscience appears to have long been suppressed. I may not be a lover of Jonathan nor El rufai, but the truth must be told. Were we more comfortable during Obasanjo's admin? Did El Rufai criticize him then? Have wewondered why he has remained in the offensive, supporting articles that are anti Govt, providing their links and even posting some on his page? What does he stand to achieve? I heared that he is a strong friend of foreign Powers, same people that have predicted our collapse. If his action is in furtherance of this agenda(civil war and ultimately division of Nigeria), he will surely fail. The efforts of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Lives were lost to sustain our unity, we have the responsibility to consolidate it. We should be careful about what we accept as true on the Internet. Let's always stop and ask ourselves questions before we take position. He may have in the US, have his children abroad, but NIGERIA REMAIN OUR FATHERLAND. HE WHO DOES NOT BUILD WITH NIGERIA IS AGAINST US. Wish Nigeria a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Olanlere11: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2012
[quote author=Delafruita]
laptop number ......[/
When frantic issues are discussed, humor must be set aside. Or are U manning El rufai's laptop. Issues must be addressed frantically and with facts if we must grow in this country.
Forums like this should be used to share progressive information aimed at driving us forward. I hail everybody
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by amdy08: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2012
Mr poster,I knw we are just 52years.its just that am not comfortable with the pace at which we are moving.i knw quite well that the yearnings of the people av not been meet by those in authority.but is violence and antagonism the way out ?.these divisions been propelled by these burgeoises taking advantage of promising youths to settle their political scores will rather than move this nation forward,stagnat it or even retrogress our achievements since past 52years.we must avoid been used by these selfish already-made politicians.i know that God has not forsaken Nigeria...it shall be well with us.
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Stallion77(f): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2012
Hmmm.... This is something to be reflected on cos I believe something bigger might be fueling this incessant wave of killings... It could be more than we imagined and we might be looking at a direction the instigators of these killings want us to look at. It's more than just religious, tribal and local political sentiments being played out... God help us! http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-more-complicated-than-you-think-richard-dowden-ras/
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by usmanyaro17: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2012
My heart breaks and tears always flows my eyes whenever I think about Nigeria,ask me why?because we lack purpose and always attribute our misfortunes on people while we are all victims,our major problem in this country is sentiments and we lack discipline,just look at China,Brazil and other fast developing countries they don't come to platforms like this and castigate each other,all they do is to look for the way forward from the development of there countries.Since we gained independence,our dear Nation Nigeria has passed through a lot of misgovernance and has been treated with a lot of disdain,to the extend that decay is too much to be addressed swiftly.Some think that criticing the govt and calling it all kinds of names will solve Nigeria's problems,but is that true?what have you done for your country?its not enough to make jest on the people in power,we can make constructive criticisms,but when we abuse their persons and office its disrespectful,whether weblike it or not we have a govt,and Jonathan is our President for now,he needs our prayers not insults.The goodnews is that, one day he will relinquish power for someone.We as citizens should play our own parts,pay our taxes,obey the traffic rules and vote out anybody who is not performing,the power rest with us.Rather than tearing ourselves apart,we should work towards the betterment of our country.
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Mandelaguy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
People like elrufai will plunge themselves into destruction,It is always people with narrow minds that have the largest mouths.
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Walecole74: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
Honestly,Mallam is just a clown. "My fathers fourteenth wife"This man is really out all the way for GEJ. The message of that piece is well understood even by an illiterate. But there is more to what Mallam has written here. Hahahaha
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by ektbear: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
any link to original story/article/whatever?
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Mase14: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
Here is the link. "My Father's 14th Wife" http:///xsrB4eME
Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Mase14: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
ekt_bear: any link to original story/article/whatever?

Re: El- Rufai And His Satirical 14th Wife by Mase14: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
[quote author=Olanlere11][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) / Prostitutés Hike Price, Plan To Hold End Of The Year ‘free Séx’ Promo In Lagos / Public Display Of US National Flag In Nigeria: Does It Make Any Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.