Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (41665 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by otosa(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2012
Se na by force to serve?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by AbuRuqayya1(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2012
let d poor gal to rest.... ha'a... what type of skirt do u want her to wear... did ur mama no go wear skirt?... u r such a silly pig.... dont u get other work to do?let d poor gal to rest.... ha'a... what type of skirt do u want her to wear... did ur mama no go wear skirt?... u r such a silly pig.... dont u get other work to do?let d poor gal to rest.... ha'a... what type of skirt do u want her to wear... did ur mama no go wear skirt?... u r such a silly pig.... dont u get other work to do?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2012
Sincerely speaking, even considering religion, I don't see anything wrong with her putting it on. The only messed-up thing is the tailor that sow the dress.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day
Oh lawdy haf messy! angry

What da french are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ANYPEN(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2012
"can this be skirt?" "what if its a skirt!".... I had to run through google to check the original meaning of "skirt". Kaaki skirt comes in form jeans & are always blue or black but this is green kaaki sack!... sorry skirt with an orange boot to match!
How can a sense of dressing be this dead?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by glimpse(f): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2012
dat luks lyk a wrapper. Jst imagine khaki wrapper!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Aarenaija: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2012
This not about Church. It is just about the individual.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by ericmooret: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2012
Nice skirt, keep it up.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by slimyem: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing deceitly become inmoral in our society? if not why do u said the picture is funny,such a deceit girl are scarce in world 2day
Jesus is Lord!cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2012
Codedrock: When I first saw this funny NYSC girl's picture on the internet, I almost killed myself with laugh!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NfGFluRgl7s/T_75HHgUoWI/AAAAAAAAIF0/qFWOqjWJMyo/s400/1+a+girl+corper.jpg[/img]
See the funny questions that gowith the picture below:
Is this skirt? Can dis be skirt? Who sew this skirt? Hmmm... Jehova Witness and Deeper Life worshippers will not kill person with laugh!!! Is this really skirt? Can dis be called skirt?

Na dis type dey like prick codedly...
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Les: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2012
Eric-kenny:
I think I saw Jesus pixs. I have never seen him on tousers.Some trousers are better than skirt so, what you wear dont matter what matters is let it be decent.
Jesus's pix?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Abeyjide: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2012
saw one duing my service year.nysc aklowed her as a result of her bowleg.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by aliyy4real(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2012
Nofin bad in it now.she just trying 2 luk decent & by the way everybody can do his or her things the way he lke.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Abeyjide: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2012
saw one during my service year.nysc allowed her due to her bowleg.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by franksunny(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2012
Please, nothing is wrong with NYSC for ladies. That dressing is awkward abeg. Just look at her like the wife of kunta kinte

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Denningtedy(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2012
ADMIN U NOR DEY UPGR[i][/i]ADE DIS NA OLD SKUL POST NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH grin cry embarassed tongue
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Osujonajokross(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy:

Na dis type dey like prick codedly...
....lmao
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by snowdrops(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2012
This is ridiculous. How can she partake in the various physical activities in camp dressed like this?

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by emmydeb(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2012
cindyrella: So what? undecided
so yu too dont see anytin wrong wit dat?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Ramcie(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2012
franksunny: Please, nothing is wrong with NYSC for ladies. That dressing is awkward abeg. Just look at her like the wife of kunta kinte
can't stop laughing cos of your comment. Wife of kunta kinte indeed. Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Les: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2012
Akprof: Not bad! sad
too bad! 9ja has produced millions of coppers wit great potentials, and last time I checked, there uniform was white polo written NYSC at d back, a navy colour trouser wit a face cap to match and also a belt and a boot of d same colour(don't know d colour) why she would want to ruin wat a whole nation has built, how great is she to spoil wat great men initiated, how old is she to alter wat has lasted for decades? Nawa o! D funny part of it is dat i'v ne'a seen a combination of skirts and boots b4 talkless of a long skirt. Short skirts might have been fairer. Ladies why don't you try it?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by baslone: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2012
xplode556: maybe, she's a born again muslim. funny sack skirt.

If true, she'll definitely have a veil covering her shoulder under her cap smiley
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by phyl123: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2012
We live in a free world, it is this ladies choice to dress this way. Even in the developed countries you get people dressing like this. One mans meat is anothers poison. The way i choose to dress is my own choice, this does not mean that everyone must conform to my way. We should try and show a bit of respect to the choices made by those around us. It is because of attitudes like this that some of our girls who cannot ordinarily afford the "norm" way of dressing prostitute themselves.

Our girls are selling themselves for blackberries and stupid wigs because that is the acceptable norms of society.

This poor innocent girl doesnt know that her picture is being made fun of on nairaland, she has done nothing wrong, if this were to be your relative how would the op feel?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2012
JOEWAYNE: dat pic doesnt have anything to do wif jehovahs witnesses.ok

Yes it does. Every one knows that Jehobah's witness don't wear pants.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by beeboy09(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2012

oboy this ur grammatical error is more hilarious than this girls dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by nipeks001(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2012
Codedrock: When I first saw this funny NYSC girl's picture on the internet, I almost killed myself with laugh!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NfGFluRgl7s/T_75HHgUoWI/AAAAAAAAIF0/qFWOqjWJMyo/s400/1+a+girl+corper.jpg[/img]
See the funny questions that gowith the picture below:
Is this skirt? Can dis be skirt? Who sew this skirt? Hmmm... Jehova Witness and Deeper Life worshippers will not kill person with laugh!!! Is this really skirt? Can dis be called skirt?
u should'nt have dragged deeper life or jehovah witness into this,it's completely unfair
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by kevin0021(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2012
@MC George or whatever u call ur self dude,
what as JEHOVAH got 2 do with what mk u
cry out loud with no point,u better ur caution
urself regards that name or u face the d ROD of
almighty just like u express it!
angry angry angry
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by begwong: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2012
This her dressing is islamically compliant grin grin
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2012
Ahmedie25: Has dressing DECEITLY become inmoral in our society? if not why do u SAID the picture is funny,such a DECEIT girl are scarce in world 2day
#GODISWATCHINGU
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Reference(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2012
moneyquest: This Nairaland is just a huge joke! So you can actually paste someone's picture on this website without her permission, make caricatures of it, and yet get an accolade of front page recognition for doing so? What an offensive thing to do, in my opinion?

No, its called Freedom of Expression.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2012
This reminds me of myself...cheesy
I don't see anything bad therein. It's a matter of choice, especially when you aren't used to wearing trousers... I served in a Church and did put on this most of the time!. The ZI and other officials got used to me no ni :x and, this did not stop me from winning their prize as the overall best corps member...

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by greall1: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2012
make una leave the poor girl,it"s not a strange thing to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.