Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (41647 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Uchesis: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
miteolu: The lady is GOOD CHRISTIAN (S U ) and her father has worn her not to wear abominable trousers.
So wat u mean nw is dat only gals dat wear skirts r gud abi? Pls dnt b deceived oooh. Sum of dem r so bad.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Uchesis: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
moneyquest: This Nairaland is just a huge joke! So you can actually paste someone's picture on this website without her permission, make caricatures of it, and yet get an accolade of front page recognition for doing so? What an offensive thing to do, in my opinion?
Hmmm. Sumtin tells me dat u r d girl or she's ur sista. Na joke oooh!
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Uchesis: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Abu-Ruqayya:
then u r a fool :-Xthen u r a fool
I tink u r d fool here.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Uchesis: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
wealth123: Those of you criticizing that decent lady are lost and except you repent its hell fire straight. Read ur bible - Deut 22 verse 5.

The other poster said she is thinking of turning her own to bum shorts- To show ur unclothedness abi go ahead judgement day is coming and u will answer for all the men you are sending to hell fire through ur bad dressing.Read eccle: 11 verse 9 and if u are wise you will repent and accept Jesus as ur personal Lord and Saviour.

Pastor, hw r u sure dat corper gal is gud? Y do u judge pple by dressing? Dat gal brought ha culture n belief into d nysc scheme and ITS WRONG. Stop supporting disobedience. Rememba Jesus said "give 2 caesar wat belongs 2 caesar". Thank u.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Uchesis: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
wealth123: Those of you criticizing that decent lady are lost and except you repent its hell fire straight. Read ur bible - Deut 22 verse 5.

The other poster said she is thinking of turning her own to bum shorts- To show ur unclothedness abi go ahead judgement day is coming and u will answer for all the men you are sending to hell fire through ur bad dressing.Read eccle: 11 verse 9 and if u are wise you will repent and accept Jesus as ur personal Lord and Saviour.

Pastor, hw r u sure dat corper gal is gud? Y do u judge pple by dressing? Dat gal brought ha culture n belief into d nysc scheme and ITS WRONG. Stop supporting disobedience. Rememba Jesus said "give 2 caesar wat belongs 2 caesar". Thank u
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by yame014: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2013
greall1: make una leave the poor girl,it"s not a strange thing to me

She's actually a woman...look at her left hand...u see that ring?
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by Akeud(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
moneyquest: This Nairaland is just a huge joke! So you can actually paste someone's picture on this website without her permission, make caricatures of it, and yet get an accolade of front page recognition for doing so? What an offensive thing to do, in my opinion?
That's NL for you.
Re: Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day by theomat: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!ahahahah! Fine dressing pls may wouna no vex ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.