Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? (23805 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by NnamdiN: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sagytarius:

can I peep? grin

@topic; after slicing onions and opening tin-tomatoes, I deep like half of the onion slices into the tomato paste and then chew. the taste is so great! grin
the tin dey sweet die, especially with Gino tin tomato. grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by redsquare(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I love staying in a dark room even when there is light or day time...I love covering all entrance of light into the room......I just loveeeeeeeee being in a dark room alone and undisturbed....just lying down...fold my two hands across my chest...cross ma legs and have a faint smile on my face looking at the ceiling like 5hours aloneeeee

Gazing at the ceiling for 5 hours? Ol boy that na craze oooo.

I love lying down on the bare floor/tile/rug even when there is king-sized mattress in the room. I just love it, cant remember the last time i slept on a mattress.grin

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by rash47(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Smoking even though deep inside me I don't like it,plus and most annoying I easily get bored with people
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Caporegime(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I love staying in a dark room even when there is light or day time...I love covering all entrance of light into the room......I just loveeeeeeeee being in a dark room alone and undisturbed....just lying down...fold my two hands across my chest...cross ma legs and have a faint smile on my face looking at the ceiling like 5hours aloneeeee
dude i love doing the same, and also taking my bath late nite out in the open......hmmm the breez feels wonderful.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
BLOOD OF JESUS I cast n bind ogbanje traits shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
chucky234: I hate dirt so much and that has turned me into a washing machine,I wash my cloths(including boxers and singlets) five minutes after taking them off. I wash plates,cups after eating and wash any plates left unwashed just to make sure I don't see dirth dishes around.

Sweep the house and the rounding every single seconds just to make sure there are no single sand particle on the floor, drink tea three times a day and after eating eba or rice. I love tea so much that I can do a day without a cup of tea,hmm bread and beans a must too.

Please, don't take this as an insult. Actually, you are suffering from 'Rhypophobia'. I would advise you to see a psychologist.

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by HisMajesty1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Grinding my upper and lower teeth against themselves i lyk the feeling and sound of it, buh my siblings finds it annoying,
Walking bear footed within the house and compound,
Brushing my teeth in the kitchen sink instead of the bathroom,
Eating in the living room instead of dinning,
Lying on the terrazo floor, very close to the Tv while watching a movie.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Sagytarius(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
NnamdiN: the tin dey sweet die, especially with Gino tin tomato. grin

uche gi diya.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
using my dress as handkerchief whenever I have catarrh shocked yeah I prefer it grin grin
leaving my plate on the table after eating.

urgh! just urgh!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by slimyem: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
my sitting position is terrible...
...and if i'm in skirts or gowns,you get to see all...
Yeah...its bad and i know!
..then i love fiddling with my navel under my cloth...and i get carried away anywhere and everywhere...even at work!
...and i can eat anything in the middle of the night...from snacks to beverages to solids...cheesycheesy
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mine isn't really unhygeinic,but its definitely a bad habit...

Whenever I am in a place aside my room,I just love searching and rifling through every cranny of the place. No corner must be left untouched. I usually don't have anything in mind when searching but I just have the overwhelming urge to search. I riffle through bags, books, cabinets, shelves, closets, clothes, under chairs and tables etc I pick things and study them critically,discard them and move on to the next item,and when my curiousity is thoroughly satisfied,I can then rest easy.

This habit irritates the hell out of those at the receiving end of my attentions,and I am trying hard to break it.

They say curiousity killed the cat,but I have nine lives grin

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
smoking and sexxx
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ejifranks(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2012
walking around my compound barefooted. drives my neigbour mad....lol grin grin grin grin rusty nail don chook me sef but i still cant stop it
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
His Majesty: Grinding my upper and lower teeth against themselves,

gosh you are a junkie
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Me I love eating spoilt almost rotten Eba wih the moist on it. I just use my hand to turn and mix it together. It's so delicious with hot ogunfe soup. Also, I love phoking my girls with their pants on, I just move it to the side and ride on. Feels like heaven. Lol
Yachk *puke**puke**puke*
Phockin oh y not try freelace n find out u ve been slackn
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ronkebp(f): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
His Majesty: Grinding my upper and lower teeth against themselves,

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! "bRUSHING IN THE KITCHEN SINK"?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
i'm such a clean freak, i hate to see dirty stuffs around the house.
always getting into trouble because i just move things around a lot.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
dvdon:
BLOOD OF JESUS I cast n bind ogbanje traits shocked shocked shocked
....as a millionaire that we are don't u know that “whatever is done in darkness will come out in lightness“ hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ariyokunle: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
Drive to a quite place alone with some beverages, sit to meditate>though not a bad one; i use to do lots of wat u call bad but makes me glad,e.g leaving d church b4 close of service(after sermon) - hanging out latenite - midnite meals - enjoy been alone -etc but also love some good sturf.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by HisMajesty1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
ronkebp:

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! "bRUSHING IN THE KITCHEN SINK"?
My siblings especially my dad have complained several times, i just can't stop, i prefer it to brushing in either of our glimmering bathrooms.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
4ny topic i must say, although i dnt tink drinkin 4rm a bottle is a bad habit, @ least u cnt wait 4 straw or a glass if ure very thirsty.
@ op : Well, i love sleepin on d couch wit d tv on, also love chewing gum (can hardly go a day witout it).
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by alienware(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
opeyemiolu(f) babe u fine, but which kind background be that? see roof like were bats dey breed
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
using my dress as handkerchief whenever I have catarrh shocked yeah I prefer it grin grin
leaving my plate on the table after eating.
O my!! Are we twins?? undecided
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by slimyem: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Me I love eating spoilt almost rotten Eba wih the moist on it. I just use my hand to turn and mix it together. It's so delicious with hot ogunfe soup.
eeew!

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by killuminati(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Smoking weed, fhucking hoes and making foes.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chucky234(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
all4naija:

Please, don't take this as an insult. Actually, you are suffering from 'Rhypophobia'. I would advise you to see a psychologist.
Guy you dey talk like mumu nah, make I see psychologist for hating dirt? Guy na gon gon dey suffer from rhypophobia,azonto dancing mumu.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by HisMajesty1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
diluminati:

gosh you are a junkie
Lolz, for which of them actually? The Brushing?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by akereconfi: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
I love wearing my sister'z panties, am d only BOY in a house of 6 girls....I do steal their new bra n pnaties tu ma room n wear them

Ah taya for maself o
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ANYPEN(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
I like polluting the air aloud when am alone. I don't know why but I feel it gives me the sense of "something big that isn't good for your body just escaped" grin

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by donigspain(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
My bro, you define me. I enjoy solitude. My roomie in my university days thought am weird. He always ask how I could stay indoors for 48 hours straight. It took him a while to figure out am not diabolic, lol.
I must've inherited that from my mum.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by slimyem: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
akereconfi: I love wearing my sister'z panties, am d only BOY in a house of 6 girls....I do steal their new bra n pnaties tu ma room n wear them

Ah taya for maself o
weird fetish...
Transvestite eh? tonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by sucezTP(f): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
Leaving stew on stove until it turns popcorn..

Biting my finger nails weneva it takes tym 2 assimilate, while reading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Why Is Infidelity On The Rise? / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.