Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? (23569 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Sleekjd(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mine: * I love pulling my pubic hair, wow I like d feeling
* I so used to biting my fingernails, so to curb this habit I fix artificial nails; but when they come off, I resume my nail biting habit. Lol
* My bedroom is always littered with clothes. I arrange them well this minute n whenever I am looking for smtin d next minute the whole room is upside down
* I don't clear the plates immediately after food, most times I forget to entirely.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by sandy409(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
i eat 4rm d pot,scrapin everytin in it,eatin in btween meal,sumtimes puttin d plate under d chair or bed,lickin my plate,pickin drop grain n eat dem again, n ...
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Goldieluks: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
Oh dear, i love exposing my body indoors, even if its a winter weather (God help me from flu) wink
sucking my upper thumb when thinking.
biting off my 'fake' nails ( can't be bothered with going to the manicurist)
Licking my plate, after eating a palatable meal( indoors only) hehe... grin
Applying my make-up anywhere, even in church i find myself opening my bag, to look into the mirror.(God forgive me) shocked
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by sashaa(f): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan: Sleeping on the couch with the TV on all night. I cant remember when last i used either of my bedrooms.
dat must be one comfy couch
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by sashaa(f): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I love staying in a dark room even when there is light or day time...I love covering all entrance of light into the room......I just loveeeeeeeee being in a dark room alone and undisturbed....just lying down...fold my two hands across my chest...cross ma legs and have a faint SMILE on my face looking at the ceiling like 5hours aloneeeee
craze alert!!!

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Santi222(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lol
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Santi222(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
bluejeff: Cracking my fingers while sleeping. Scratching my balls or armpit and then sniffing it. Wearing trousers without boxers.
hehehehe
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by snthesis(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Womanizing..... no one mentioned it.
since wen did chasing become a bad habit angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by FriendMark(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I love staying in a dark room even when there is light or day time...I love covering all entrance of light into the room......I just loveeeeeeeee being in a dark room alone and undisturbed....just lying down...fold my two hands across my chest...cross ma legs and have a faint SMILE on my face looking at the ceiling like 5hours aloneeeee

Are you a vampire or something? LOL tongue tongue
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
I love having a f@g, first thing after waking up in the morning, even before breakfast. I'll think of more
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by djosh4(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mine is sizing up the nyashes and boobies of the sisters in church. God help me!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by maclatunji: 12:00am On Jul 15, 2012
nasty45: Wel for me,wen i regurgitate/vomit a lil into my mouth,esp wen tis meat,i chew it and swallow it bk....am stil guilty of ds...anoda tin is i lyk swallowin my catarrh wen i sniff it in.

Can you control the process of regurgitation?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Tyche(m): 12:13am On Jul 15, 2012
Freiburger:
Lol, what are you weighing at the moment?
92 kg.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by sapien(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2012
I love dipping my index finger into my girlfriend's womanliness or handling with her pubic hair while we are both watching p.ornography.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by wildguy(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2012
*cracking my fingers a lot
*farting and smelling it grin
*using my phone while in d toilet
*never laying my bed. I will jus pack everything off and dump them somewhere and sleep.
*excessive day dreaming irrespective of what I am doing even driving shocked
*picking my nose and dropping it on an object nearby
*ALWAYS wash my legs b4 sleeping. NOONE is allowed on my bed with dirty legs!
*prefer to download a film and watch on my laptop than watch it on TV.
*picking up even a grain of rice that falls off my plate (indoors only)
*always checking d ass of all girls I c. *
Dts all I remember for now.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by greatgod2012(f): 1:05am On Jul 15, 2012
Cupidkc: I dnt tk water after meal...infact I cn stay a day without water.
not good for your health!!!!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by davades(m): 4:18am On Jul 15, 2012
I'm a pervert...I'm always thinking of having sex all d time even when in church cheesy I like staying awake @midnite,rite nw is past 4, I woke by 2am . I'm always late to work thou I used to wake early. I like boozing always even early in da М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥. I like big butt even besides ma GFs I'd still stare @1/2 but tongue
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by davades(m): 4:19am On Jul 15, 2012
I'm a pervert...I'm always thinking of having sex all d time even when in church cheesy I like staying awake @midnite,rite nw is past 4, I woke by 2am . I'm always late to work thou I used to wake early. I like boozing always even early in da М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥. I like big butt even besides ma GFs I'd still stare @1/2 but tongue . I dnt take water after meal And when cooking half of it is gone b4 its ϑƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡πe. I like phucking ma friends Gfs tongue ...I'm a pretty naughty boi I knw it
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Emperiorceasar(m): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Imanuelle: There are some things we probably love to do, even tho they may be said to be non-hygienic or not acceptable in the system..
What are these habits??
For me,
I love to soak my bread inside my tea.. grin

I also love to drink water from gallons...

Although I don't do dem outside, but whenever I'm alone, in my house... I love to do them.
What are urs??
Nobody needs to judge me.
Mine is so complicated.I dont like greeting the female folks,especially my mates. wink
Imanuelle: There are some things we probably love to do, even tho they may be said to be non-hygienic or not acceptable in the system..
What are these habits??
For me,
I love to soak my bread inside my tea.. grin

I also love to drink water from gallons...

Although I don't do dem outside, but whenever I'm alone, in my house... I love to do them.
What are urs??
Nobody needs to judge me.
Mine is so complicated.I dont like greeting the female folks,especially my mates.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Zenakoboko(m): 5:13am On Jul 15, 2012
Mine's simple, I love drinking straight from the water bottle especially from the refrigerator. Growing up, my mama wan kee me. Now na my gf, she's always watching from behind me, or always at the corner monitoring whenever I open her or my fridge (that is in her house or mine respectively. "She haf warn me tire". I guess by now she cudda spanked the hell outta moi if she could. Maybe she could.................as in errrrrrrrrrr wink
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by cindyrella(f): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2012
[quote author:sagytarius]

@topic; after slicing onions and opening tin-tomatoes, I deep like half of the onion slices into the tomato paste and then chew. the taste is so great! grin[/quote]
cheesy I do this too.

I like wearing only pant and bra when am alone..

When cooking, I eat half of the food before its done... embarassed embarassed

I love staying awake all night watching movies and eating junk food...
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Iceslizer(f): 5:41am On Jul 15, 2012
I can take up to 20 litres gallon of water a day as long as it's in the ice form. I love crunching ice; infact i've been addicted to eating ice for over 10years now. They say its not good for my teeth and I've tried quitting many times but i just cant so i've quit trying to stop.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by axhead(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2012
i love chewing the end of a pen
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by walexyll(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2012
fellis:

That's not a bad habit.
You have Aquagenic pruritus. Buy Loratine and Cetrizine or any other anti-histamine drug and your itching after bathing will stop/subside.

God bless u,im affected by that as well....av always known its an allergic reaction bt neva thought it wud b connected with IgE....read d breakdown on wikipedia now....u really opened my eyes to it....wud definitely try out one of d antihistamine creams

........Dont know if its a bad habit...i make sure not a single grain of rice remains anytym i'm eating...even when eating outside;in a classy eatery,at a dinner party,even in parties(thogh i hardly go to parties).
I also dont like blowin my nose,I would prefer contractin my nose so that the phlegm is converted to sputum in my mouth...so i just spit d sputum out or chew it back and swallow

one last thing,I like checking myself out on anything reflective...if i came across a hundred packed cars b4 walking down to d junction where i take a bus every morning,I always make it a point of duty to smile to the "mirror" and see how I look..It is a daily habit...It got so embarassing one day that a security man attched to an hotel where a car was packed was watching me smile to myself lookin at an empty car...he then said "se ko si ooo??" meanin is everything alright psychiatrically??
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Zelingsky(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2012
djosh4: Mine is sizing up the nyashes and boobies of the sisters in church. God help me!
U are a mumu guy... I swear LOL grin
djosh4: Mine is sizing up the nyashes and boobies of the sisters in church. God help me!
U are a mumu guy... I swear LOL

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Zelingsky(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2012
EnnyP: I grind my teeth a lot but i do it unconsciously. I only stop when people turn to and stare, then i realise am doing it again. I play with my pubic hair while lying on d bed. Just luv d feeling. I chew my tongue also unconsciously. I actually had an argument with my hubby over this until d day he caught me doing it n drew my attention to it. I hate having visitors especially those who turns up without prior information. Makes me uncomfortable and angry. Too organised to a fault. Very impatient with slow learners. Don't know if that is a bad habit. I also peel my lips coz i get dried lips a lot.
We are similar in the tongue stuff and impatient with slow learner LOL Funny
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Heymus(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2012
When i was in junior classes in sec. Sch. Me and my fwenz will trekkt down to sch. and used the money gave to us by our parents (fare) on junk foods(groundnut, kuli kuli etc. Inside our pockets)cheesycheesycheesy and we got floggt as we arrivt late to sch.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2012
Most times i cut plantain or anytn lyk veggies meant to be done in the kitchen) in the sitting room when a good movie is being shown.

I eat breakfast b4 brushing.

I enjoy eating steamed meat or ch'cken while its boiling and then it becomes few.

Most times i see a movie till 4am in the morning then go 4 lectures with heavy eyes.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by djbazz(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2012
Mine Ȋ̝̊̅§ now a problem 2 me.. Driving wit 1 hand  mata how far A̶̲̥̅♏ going
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2012
UNLEASHED: I love having a f@g, first thing after waking up
and by f@g u mean? Hope it isnt wat am thinkn. Lolz
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Goldenheart(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2012
eewwww.....i use my teeth to bend and twist metallic objects, even electric wires are not left out...........secondly, i dnt pray b4 i take moi meal, but i do dat in d restaurant, 3rdly....i hide my gf panties so dat she cud stay longer..........'' we neva had sex, but 'making out' is fun without cloths on.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by dee007(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2012
I like wiping my face with handkerchief (even when am not sweating) also i love using the ladies at my place of work and I've never being caught. Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) / Wicked Anambra Woman Arrested For Child Abuse And The Little Boy Taken From Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.