Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Study Abroad Free Consulting - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study Abroad Free Consulting (1725 Views)

Study Abroad FREE / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available / Study Abroad Free From Ngo Money Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad Free Consulting by Sunket: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
thread closed
Re: Study Abroad Free Consulting by justwise(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2012
Can we contact those universities to know if they ever heard of you or work with you?
Re: Study Abroad Free Consulting by t4joseph: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sunket: Are you interested in studying abroad and need reliable assistance in getting admission and Visa?

Sunket Consulting is a very reliable consulting firm that aids intending students in getting admission and Visa to study abroad, Our consultation is FREE OF CHARGE and we work with Top schools in Uk,USA, Dubai,Canada,Malaysia,Cyprus,Australia,Georgia etc Schools like,

University East Anglia
University Exeter
Newcastle University
University of Manchester
City University London
St George’s University of London - Medical courses
American International Medical University
Thompson Rivers University Canada............and so much more

Admission for September intake has started in earnest. For more details and to order for application forms contact us, email:

You can call us:

Kindly explain how ur agency make money if it is free.
Re: Study Abroad Free Consulting by Donglitzie: 7:41pm On May 11, 2015
[center][/center]

While some people are saying you should pay to get scholarships, and for the most part these people have NEVER studied on a scholarship abroad themselves, I have. I have been living in the USA for years, absolutely on scholarship. And I am NOT from a rich home, heck, I don't even have millions myself!

I shared the information with you on how to get scholarship in the USA for ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO strings attached, on www.livebeyondschool.com/Studying-Abroad.html

Have fun, friends. Hope you find the post useful and the insights shared actionable... please drop your opinion and questions on the contact form there if you have any, I'll gladly respond. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Take Before You Apply For Study In USA / Chopsity School Of Culinary And Hospitality Management / Application For The Delta State Poly Ozoro Nd Evening Programme For 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.