Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: (13624 Views)

When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by NSNA: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2012
Why does Google think this about Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by OAM4J: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2012
Thought it was a joke/photoshop till I google "Nigeria Will" And I saw all the suggestions too.

Well its not google's fault or thinking, it's the result of what most internet conversation on what "Nigeria will" are about.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Beaf: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2012
Google doesn't think, it simply rates the highest searches.
If Nigerians only talk about splitting and hatred, that will be reflected in googles suggestions.

A Nigerian site like Nairaland with its high traffic and promotion of ethnic bigotry, hatred (personal and group), negative articles etc is a huge factor in googles suggestions for Nigeria. Nigerians of all ranks are to blame.

15 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by antitpiah: 12:26am On Jul 14, 2012
Because Google knows everything. Google is God, at least Google is my God.

In Google I trust. If Google says Nigeria will break up in 2015, I believe Google.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by lagcity(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2012
Beaf: Google doesn't think, it simply rates the highest searches.
If Nigerians only talk about splitting and hatred, that will be reflected in googles suggestions.

A Nigerian site like Nairaland with its high traffic and promotion of ethnic bigotry, hatred (personal and group), negative articles etc is a huge factor in googles suggestions for Nigeria. Nigerians of all ranks are to blame.

phock u nigga. is it not u who talks abt separation all the time? abeg no blame this one on "nigerians of all ranks". blame it on urself.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Beaf: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2012
lagcity:

phock u nigga. is it not u who talks abt separation all the time? abeg no blame this one on "nigerians of all ranks". blame it on urself.

If Nigeria was not packed with foul mouthed, brain dead diseases like you, who would talk about separation?

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by lagcity(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2012
^^^^^

ahhh. so u admit being the culprit. i was only being foulmouthed becos . . .really how else could one talk to a jonathan ball licker, a creek lowlife? grin i was only trying to speak the language you understand and i got thru to you, didn't i?

hey, brother okon, u have jonathan's pubic hair between ya teeth o!

16 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Ejine(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2012
I wonder why so many Nairalanders keep using "Creek" as a diss.
I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by lagcity(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2012
Ejiné: I wonder why so many Nairalanders keep using "Creek" as a diss.
I don't get it.

it is not a diss. it is ppl with inferiority complex who get their panties in a bunch when they hear the word. they are the same set of scumbags who enjoy throwing around words like NURTW, RASCALS, PARASITES, ALMAJIRIS and so on. but when u mention CREEK OR FISHERMAN, all of a sudden, they are offended. don't dish it out, if u can't take it.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by cog1: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2012
I wonder o!!
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Beaf: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2012
lagcity:

it is not a diss. it is ppl with inferiority complex who get their panties in a bunch when they hear the word. they are the same set of scumbags who enjoy throwing around words like NURTW, RASCALS, PARASITES, ALMAJIRIS and so on. but when u mention CREEK OR FISHERMAN, all of a sudden, they are offended. don't dish it out, if u can't take it.

Lol! It isn't a diss, but it is your response to being rightfully called a rascal, NURTW operative etc?
Like I said, the error is in your unfortunate upbringing. And that error is replicated by a few thousand other despicable pieces of shiit like you, so much that it shows up in google.

I keep wondering how your belonging to a majority ethnic group has enhanced your visibly poor upbringing. What has it contributed to Nigeria, aside from negative google results driven by your inferiority complex?
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2012
Break up or No Break up, who cares. I would have own homes in 2 countries named Lagos Republic and Biafra Republic, to me, It wont affect my income. So, I dont give a damnnn

1 Like

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Murphy7h4: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2012
@op
its the most searched terms google presents to you. dont blow it out of proportion

1 Like

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Mandelaguy(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2012
Ranting fools...don't you know that when a topic is generated and googled regularly,it becomes a suggestion when you try typing it? US said will will break up in 2015,their was a lot of traffic on the topic and it is still a trending topic now because of the security situation in the country,pls stop making something that is not an issue an issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by eboeboy: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2012
shocked
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah: Because Google knows everything. Google is God, at least Google is my God.

In Google I trust. If Google says Nigeria will break up in 2015, I believe Google.
Google is you god? Mumu

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2012
Mandelaguy: Ranting fools...don't you know that when a topic is generated and googled regularly,it becomes a suggestion when you try typing it? US said will will break up in 2015,their was a lot of traffic on the topic and it is still a trending topic now because of the security situation in the country,pls stop making something that is not an issue an issue.
hope they will understand, jobless people enjoying cheap internet access

1 Like

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by kittykat1(f): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2012
When u keep fighting each other this way, why won't u break up eh? Abeg can't we have a thread void of insults for once on NLD. This goes to show the attitude of an avg Nigerian, always ready to fight.

Anyi no na aka Chukwu O

1 Like

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Ivynwa(f): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
@Question?
Answer: They think so because we made them think so through the searches we run most in their website, Oam4j, Kitty Katty and Mandelag already explained that good. It's garbage in, garbage out.
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
and another thing is google presents the most searched terms by the user on a specific keyword he often uses. so the op is the one who thinks that about nigeria. olodo

1 Like

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah: Because Google knows everything. Google is God, at least Google is my God.

ask your doctor to run check up on you, something must be wrong with you, to be sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Icee20:
Google is you god? Mumu

why call him mumu because he said google is his god? does ur own god instruct you to insult others when they proclaim their god? obviously you have more hatred in your heart than him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Dainfamous: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
but Nigeria is a failed state even Google management team knows that...
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
abeg make the country break tomorrow make i fit drink my bururkutu wey i don dey keep for six months. make okoro and aboki go form their country abeg. i tire for those pipu.
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by alaoeri: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
Post derailed undecided anyway saw it somewhere and thought is photoshoped.
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by gegee(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ejiné: I wonder why so many Nairalanders keep using "Creek" as a diss.
I don't get it.
I'm a proud citizen of d creeks. cool
Re: Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
omo imagine a country without okoro and aboki. na dat one go sweet pass. aboki no get brain na malu him be. okoro na enemy of progress na so so thief thief okoro sabi do and okoro no fit stay for him domot. okoro and aboki abeg go form una country we don tire for una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN Strike: Is There Light In Your Area? / History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) / Ogun Assembly Rejects Defection Letters Of Biyi Adeleye, Harrison Adeyemi To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.