Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting (15297 Views)

I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / A Former Minister Under Jonathan Pleading To Return N50bn - El-rufa'i / Your Best Minister Under Gej Regime . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by lacasa: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2012
Bigots all arnd NL

The mods r sleeping i guess

Hausa,Mallam,Aboki no be mumu jare cool

Wt all dis focus, na star dem be grin

Sai aboki 2015 tongue
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by delords2: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2012
The mumu sef look like BOKO HARAM adviser. Selfish daft.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by cyril83(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2012
espn: am nt frm dat skol of tot..d constitution wld neva ask u to post corps members to troubled area..u teln me unarmed civilials wld be send to war!Bleep dat!go read d constitution gal.
NLand otondo!...why are you accusing the wrong person,you should have directed your response to proudlyafrican...learn ao to qoute boy!

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Oshiite: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2012
That minister is a blood sucking demon,am sure he has run short of blood in his blood bank and is having blood jonsin
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by delords2: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2012
Sounds like he doesn't even have the consciousness of human dignity and has zero idea of the value of human life. I don't blame him- perhaps he doesn't even know the total number of children he has from his dozens of wives - to him people (Nigerian corpers) are just like THINGS.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by kinguwem: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2012
The Hon. Minister is just trying to support the barbaric acts of his kindred. He should post his own children and brothers to Yobe and Borno States. His people are not interested in western education. If he don't have ideas on what to do, he should simply resign. No corps member should be sacrificed for his mediocrity.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2012
In a civilized country, this minister ought to be sacked for making comments that could incite a riot, but then, in a country where nobody wants to start anything, then anything goes. We see Americans protesting against things like high interest rates in loans and we laugh at what we call trivialism, if we took ourselves seriously, our leaders would take us seriously. But since we've learnt to make jokes of everything, others will easily make jokes of us too. A country of clowns and jesters.

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by cyril83(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2012
lacasa:

#anoda bigot grin

u sound starved
what's your damn problem lacasa or what do you called,your I'd even sound like that of almajiri name,I don't expect you to quote anybody wrong here ,the best thing to do is to go back to your aboki pple and reorientate them,instead of exposing your dangerous religion and tribe here

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by conyema12(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2012
sheyguy: NYSC original goal and targets does not justify the scheme risking the lives of our young and fresh graduates. Infact the scheme has now been exploited to the full by northerners, to them, it is their means of subtly acquiring cheap and effective workforce from the south forcefully.

exactly.... Dont mind Gowon and his alies that established it. Personally I tot Physics Chemistry Biology and Mathematics for the senior classes, prepared them for waec and neco in nasarawa 5 yrs ago, how much was I paid .... #4,000/month.

As for that minister, he will certainly rot in the hottest part of hell.... Non of my younger ones will serve in any part of the North.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by maigaskiya1: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2012
Rich Dad:
Stupid Man angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Looks like a clown.Worthless fool
pls nobody shud blame d hnples hausa man.he is readng d script of d caliphate nd amalgamatd criminals forum(acf) nf wic hes a membr
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by inspirenet: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2012
Acidosis: Goodluck is scared of going to Borno, Soldiers and Police officers are lobbying to evacuate that place. Yet this useless man is reccommending the youths to go serve boko harams by donating their body parts.

undecided
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by isaco(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2012
This deadly NYSC programme should stop for God sake. Immediately after school, let govt pay the graduates off before they get job.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2012
espn: wtf r u sayn..better go ask ur stupid president hw many souls he promised ur so called gods nd ur stupid religious priest he promised to sacrifice to ur fucking religon..al trouble started wen dat beast got into power.
Nope. BH started in 2009 under yar adua and they went low later in sept/Oct 2009. after Gej was elected, BH turned more violent cos enemies of Gej intensified their sponsoring of BH to destabilize Nigeria for either a hausa man to rule or a Muslim to rule.

ask ur self what BH are fighting for. they want to islamise Nigeria.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Afam4eva(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2012
Why are these brand of human beings appointed in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by cashman18(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2012
D-Heir Apparent:
NYSC, will die a natural death.
lol...AMEN!!!
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2012
See his face like boko haram
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by maigaskiya1: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: Peter Esele of all people still has the guts to talk abi? He thinks we have forgotten about his betrayal in the fuel subsidy struggle,may thunder fire his mouth. Iiddiioott. But of what necessity are the SUG's and NANS in particular?are they not suppose to champion this fight with their last blood??
The minister is another useless man,if you look carefully he has none of his children schooling in nigerial talk less of sending them to school in the north.
4d fist tyme am blameng gudluk 4ds wan.he shud use hs executive powers 2 over rule ds wan,atleast 2 teach ds northanas a leson,let dm use dia budget 4 buyng honda cars 2 pay teachers.presido u knw try
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Raphtop(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2012
Na dog go chop d uzles minista mouth
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Azidogen2: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2012
All these muslims self like this i.m.becile-looking so-called minister of youth, sey them no dey tire, everytime they like causing trouble. Can't they for once leave us? Always causing trouble by wanting our corpers to die in their useless states. Post the northern corpers to the north, period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by waja(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2012
I know his fellow Arewa goats will support him. I wish that fool what he wishes those Corpers.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Afamokoye: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2012
My fellow 9ja student, i thick d aim of serving my country has been defited. Professor wale soyinka siad it before nw, dat every Nigeria graduate student shloud be give certain amount,to better his life,ad improve d economy of d nation. Bt,my fraud starts,politicial will nt allowd it to come to past. Ad,blood sucking demons who refer to use d life of corper to increase thier political ambition. Nting,to say. Bt, God is watching.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by easyz(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2012
ifihearam: Peter Esele of all people still has the guts to talk abi? He thinks we have forgotten about his betrayal in the fuel subsidy struggle,may thunder fire his mouth. Iiddiioott. But of what necessity are the SUG's and NANS in particular?are they not suppose to champion this fight with their last blood??
The minister is another useless man,if you look carefully he has none of his children schooling in nigerial talk less of sending them to school in the north.
thank you jare. The man family go perish in the name of Devil. If u see the way i they boil inside. I fit kill the minister if i see am. What is the essence of NYSC? Is either they post u to primary, secondary or local govt with salary of 15k.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by microgiant: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2012
This is a deliberate ploy to reduce the number of educated southerners. angry angry
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by adeibi: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by easyz(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2012
DECOtech: Wish I cld shoot him in the forehead tru this picture while he falls n dies right in that useless office of his.
Walai i wish i could do the same. Look at his face. He looks like potato
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Lillyeean(f): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2012
gp66: that minister must be a BH member. What do they take us as corpers for? Are we graduated fools as they think? Infact all Northernerns should be posted to their zones and and southernerns to dia zones also so that the northernerns will reunite Nigeria with BH so that this killing will stop. muslim talk to muslim, nuslim understand.
My thoughts exactly, a classical example of ppl who dont think b4 talking....Ruurrrbish
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by bayusman: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2012
Big head...
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by MrLuGold(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2012
I'm sorry for what i'm about to say but we all know its true. These our leaders looting, stealing and oppressing the masses will respond to NOTHING else except violence. Write all you want on nairaland, lindaikeji can blog all she wants, publish what you want in the papers. They will continue to do whatever they please to us until someone gets one of them in a room alone, puts a gun to her (adeaze) head and asks her "Tell me, do you feel lucky, Punk"

Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Nwogbe: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2012
Over zealous worker trying to crate a nice impression to his boss with the life of corp members.He should be ashamed of himself & that useless comment of his.Stuupid murder phucker asshoolee sheet
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Maxybaby(f): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
lacasa:

#anoda bigot grin

u sound starved

And u sound desperate.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by Maxybaby(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lillyeean:
My thoughts exactly, a classical example of ppl who dont think b4 talking....Ruurrrbish

Really, or are u just scared about d outcome.
Re: Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting by ngbede69: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2012
boyendowed: Useless man
that's what u get wen u give sumbody that read islamic law a minister.. That man's so clueless!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2nd-List Of 100 Wanted Boko Haram Suspects Released By Nigerian Army (photos) / Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State / NDLEA Intercepts 40,250kg Codeine Worth N2b At Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.