Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (213556 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 11:02am On May 25, 2015
t00my:
Hello. Please where can I buy the financial calculator (Texas Instruments BA II Plus) in Abuja?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by goodhead2007: 10:32pm On May 27, 2015
llade:
Am writing level 1 in December. I live in Abuja n will appreciate where I can get materials n buy d calculator for d exam. My email is eawasini@gmail.com.

2015 CFA E-BOOK (PDF) LEVEL 1 AND 2 AVAILABLE FOR SALE. CALL/TEXT: 08187013290 !!!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by pseudonomer: 7:37am On May 28, 2015
I discovered there's no centre in Nigeria. Where are you guys writing yours?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 8:20am On May 28, 2015
Majorly, Ghana.
pseudonomer:
I discovered there's no centre in Nigeria. Where are you guys writing yours?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2015
For your CFA, FRM and ERP study Text, Video Audio, Question bank, Mock,Secret Sauce, Both Hard and Soft Copy contact 08025822587

To all writing CFA June.
Best of Luck
#Godspeed
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by cfafang: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
CFA Training Consultant LEVEL 1&2

I am Segun , an International Training Consultant, from Lagos. we are running a structured 3 months CFA program for L1 December exams .. this specialized session will only take 5 persons at a set for now due to the intense attention required for each candidate.

we will be conducting assessment and screening from July 1 , 2015. send your CV's and education profile to cfafang@gmail.com on or before 20, June 2015.

Our focus is the CFA qualifications but more importantly is real industry practice and how to translate this efforts to monetary rewards.

Good luck.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by pseudonomer: 12:12am On Jun 10, 2015
st2clem:
For your CFA, FRM and ERP study Text, Video Audio, Question bank, Mock,Secret Sauce, Both Hard and Soft Copy contact 08025822587

To all writing CFA June.
Best of Luck
#Godspeed

am I going to pay for this?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by proficienc(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
cfafang:
CFA Training Consultant LEVEL 1&2

I am Segun , an International Training Consultant, from Lagos. we are running a structured 3 months CFA program for L1 December exams .. this specialized session will only take 5 persons at a set for now due to the intense attention required for each candidate.

we will be conducting assessment and screening from July 1 , 2015. send your CV's and education profile to cfafang@gmail.com on or before 20, June 2015.

Our focus is the CFA qualifications but more importantly is real industry practice and how to translate this efforts to monetary rewards.

Good luck.

Hi,
When you say monetary reward, what do you mean?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
For Your CFA Level 1 materials, Energy Risk Professional (ERP) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM ) Study materials Call 08025822587 for pricing.

Soft and Hard Copy available
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by purters(f): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello people. Where is the CFA study group at?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by pseudonomer: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can I use a 2007 CFA 1 study material for the June 2016 exam. Will it still be relevant?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Lol. No. If you're serious about it, register for the examination and you'll get the appropriate study material.
pseudonomer:
Can I use a 2007 CFA 1 study material for the June 2016 exam. Will it still be relevant?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by pseudonomer: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2015
donkunzman:
Lol. No. If you're serious about it, register for the examination and you'll get the appropriate study material.

The registration is not on yet for the June 2016 exam and I think it will take like September for the early registration. But I want to start reading something now since I have a lot of free time till December.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Get Schweser Notes then, it's a summary of the curriculum. Get a recent one though, 2014 or 2015. A lot has changed since 2007 lol.
pseudonomer:

The registration is not on yet for the June 2016 exam and I think it will take like September for the early registration. But I want to start reading something now since I have a lot of free time till December.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
I just went back to see how far this thread has come... I just left Secondary school when it was open... lol... Greetings to the ancient of days...

I'm writing Level 1 in June. Work is making it difficult for me to study as effectively as I usually do for professional exams.

Any study group I could join? Anyone in Lagos also writing L1 in June? we could hook-up.

About the study materials, is there anyone that wrote L1 in 2014 that could share other study materials (apart from the Wiley packs)? Videos, will be very helpful.

Please feel free to contact me on informnosa@gmail.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
If you can find time, there are tutorial centres. Otherwise, the videos and various notes should be fine. I have Schweser Notes, I'll try to put it up on Dropbox and post a link.
Centdonald1:
I just went back to see how far this thread has come... I just left Secondary school when it was open... lol... Greetings to the ancient of days...

I'm writing Level 1 in June. Work is making it difficult for me to study as effectively as I usually do for professional exams.

Any study group I could join? Anyone in Lagos also writing L1 in June? we could hook-up.

About the study materials, is there anyone that wrote L1 in 2014 that could share other study materials (apart from the Wiley packs)? Videos, will be very helpful.

Please feel free to contact me on informnosa@gmail.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
donkunzman:
If you can find time, there are tutorial centres. Otherwise, the videos and various notes should be fine. I have Schweser Notes, I'll try to put it up on Dropbox and post a link.

I would really really really really appreciate the Dropbox link... considered attending a tutorial centre but would rather not... lemme see how much I can do before the end of July...

What level are you writing now?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
donkunzman:

I would really really really really appreciate the Dropbox link... considered attending a tutorial centre but would rather not... lemme see how much I can do before the end of July...

What level are you writing now?.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by pseudonomer: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
donkunzman:

I will appreciate sir, if you can post the link
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sat for Level II in June.
Centdonald1:

What level are you writing now?.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 12:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Couldn't upload on Dropbox, my files are too large... However, I found the Level 1 notes here: http://bbs.cfaspace.com/viewthread.php?tid=916055&extra=page%3D1
There are two sets, I think you should download the larger ones.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by pseudonomer: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
donkunzman:
Couldn't upload on Dropbox, my files are too large... However, I found the Level 1 notes here: http://bbs.cfaspace.com/viewthread.php?tid=916055&extra=page%3D1
There are two sets, I think you should download the larger ones.

Thanks, I've downloaded it.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by frankyj(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
purters:
Hello people. Where is the CFA study group at?

Hi purters, pls send me a mail on frankchidfc@yahoo.com for the study group
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by agrovick(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
frankyj:

Hi purters, pls send me a mail on frankchidfc@yahoo.com for the study group
Hi, good afternoon. If it's not too much trouble, I will like to ask some questions as regards the CFA program
1) is CFA not done in Nigeria because from what I'v read so far (I haven't read much by the way), that's is what it looks like
2) I'm currently serving and I will love to get the certificate so if you don't mind, I will like you to direct me on what to do
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by donkunzman: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
1. The exam is not done in Nigeria. Many sit for it in Ghana.
2. You will have to register on the CFA website for an examination. Http://www.cfainstitute.org

agrovick:

Hi, good afternoon. If it's not too much trouble, I will like to ask some questions as regards the CFA program
1) is CFA not done in Nigeria because from what I'v read so far (I haven't read much by the way), that's is what it looks like
2) I'm currently serving and I will love to get the certificate so if you don't mind, I will like you to direct me on what to do
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by agrovick(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
donkunzman:
1. The exam is not done in Nigeria. Many sit for it in Ghana.
2. You will have to register on the CFA website for an examination. Http://www.cfainstitute.org

Thanks a gazillion, let me run through the website
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by frankyj(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Is anyone here attending tutorials for the dec 2015 level 1
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by analystk: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2015
First Quartile Professionals resume classes for Dec LI CFA exam with Open Day on Saturday, July 25, 2015 @ 11am. Venue is Flat B6, 3rd Floor, Patsy Plaza, opp. RCCG Desire of Nations, beside Madugu Hotel, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi Abuja.
For more info, call 08088289520.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by analystk: 1:16am On Jul 23, 2015
For Texas Instruments BA II Plus and HP 12C calculators, call 08088289520 or 08033812878. We deliver anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
Vouch. They Deliver Anywhere.
analystk:
For Texas Instruments BA II Plus and HP 12C calculators, call 08088289520 or 08033812878. We deliver anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2015
For Level one December Videos, Qbank, Audio and Study Notes contact 08025822587.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2015
frankyj:
Is anyone here attending tutorials for the dec 2015 level 1

hello Franlyn...how are you doing? so you finally made up your mind to sit for the dec 2015 exam, I am doing same.

Guessing who this is? This is ZappyJ, we had a whatsapp group remember? I can't recall the former password so I had to open another account. Chat me up via whatsapp let's rub mind. cHEERS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (76) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas Workers / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.