Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19242 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
^^^^

My friend thats all they all do after the election. even if its a goat that heads in Aso Villa, the winner will still report there. Its called courtesy.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
ubandire: It's simple and clear,barely 48hrs of being re elected for another term in office,Gov oshiomhole paid a thank you visit to President GEJ at aso villa,and thanked for him for the success recorded in the election he also commended the President for ensuring that the elections were free and fair.

Does that send any message to Grizly Bear,Gbawe and their team of el rufai hirelings?

Disgraced fool. you think I am like your leader on Nairaland i.e laptop 001 (everyone knows who he is) who opens his mouth to scoop Oga's 'candy' every single time GEJ releases waste material? If I am hired by El Rufai then he must be a very generous paymaster to keep me on his payroll considering, when deserved, I have blasted him several times on this forum. Now, I want you to just show one example of your boss, laptop 001, and other nauseating sycophants, like Mandelaguy, ever condemning any of GEJ's appallingly wrong actions strongly. Do it fool or shut up for good. We are all not hungry wasters like you, laptop 001, Mandelaguy et al.

https://www.nairaland.com/864250/national-summit-participants-fools-40

Gbawe wrote:
Na wa for this El Rufai sef. Can his utterances , if he must speak, never be circumspect and diplomatic ? I just can't understand this hardline bellicosity that makes him want to be pugnacious towards everyone all the time. He may have no interest in participating in this national summit but it is highly ungracious for EL Rufai to scoff at it and brand others "fools" when he can just keep a dignified silence.

Gbawe wrote:
I too do not think religion or region of origin has a place in this discussion. Let us not forget that Balarabe Musa , a respected Muslim Northerner, is one of those EL Rufai referred to as "old fools". I personally just think EL Rufai is simply too pugnacious, confrontational and irreverent for his own good. No system, worldwide, will promote such lack of grace, dearth of humility and poor diplomacy to the apex of political power. This was senseless and crass from El Rufai.

Increasingly, he is coming across like a hardliner incapable of compromise, finesse or diplomacy.
[/b]If EL Rufai believes this to be a gathering of "old fools" , why voice that opinion publicly and risk the backlash that will come from referring to respected Nigerians as fools? Why not just remain silent and let others , out of Government, have their 'jamboree' if that is even what he considered it to be? Why comment at all? [b]Very disappointing from EL Rufai. Clever leaders learn to choose their battles. They dont wade in blindly, everytime, and alienate everyone.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^

My friend thats all they all do after the election. even if its a goat that heads in Aso Villa, the winner will still report there. Its called courtesy.
i could remember aregbesola, fashola, amosun, and ajimobi going to aso villa with kegs of palm wine and trailer of goats to thank gej after their victories.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by TI1919(m): 1:28am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmm cool
kasiem:
i could remember aregbesola, fashola, amosun, and ajimobi going to aso villa with kegs of palm wine and trailer of goats to thank gej after their victories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Should Create Ministry Of Lagos Affairs – Legislator / Senators Seeking To Topple State Governors / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.