Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Let's Praise Gej - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Praise Gej (19239 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Maibasira:We Haven't Seen Anything Youth Friendly About Buhari's Govt,Praise GEJ / Reps Praise GEJ And Military For Boko Haram 'victory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:21am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Jonathan rigged for PDP and declared Oni as winner until the Appeal court nullified the elections

Go and read some history

I'm quoting this lie before the id!ot edits it and claims never to have said it.
Quite clearly, anti-GEJ people are very morally unhealthy.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:22am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

You have exposed yourself as deliberate liar. So sad.

Do you know Ekiti politcs more than Ayo Arise who was a senator representing Ekiti North Senatorial district at that point in time? Did you not hear Ayo Arise who labelled Dukobo as ACN thug apologise to him in that video? Why can't you acknowledge the obvious.

smh!

You are a lying fool. Is Asari not an ACN member?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:22am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

You've gone and edited your post. Lol!
Dude, lying is the closest thing to stealing. I'm sure you can actually kill people.

What a dishonest phucker!

You quoted my post, Kasiem quoted my post.

So post what you quoted from me and lets know who the shameless liar is
Re: Let's Praise Gej by uzomagic(m): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

You tell us since you dont seem to know. Read your history books Retardeen Jonathan wasnt President when Ngiges election, Osunbors elction, Omehias election was annulled.

What a retardeed m0r0n
You're clearly the slowpoke here.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

I'm quoting this lie before the id!ot edits it and claims never to have said it.

There is no lie in it nau, that was what happened, it was the tribunal that saved Ekiti people.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2012
GEJ appoints someone :-

The Appointee messes up =======>

Blame GEJ, every bulks ends at his table . .The failure is under his jurisdiction constitutionally, When the head is rotten, the whole body is bad . . .GEJ cluless, bad leadership, the worst President we have ever had

Appointee Delivers =========>

It's not GEJ, It's the integrity of the appointee, GEJ should not take credit for someone else effort . . .

Can we for once be consistent embarassed . . . .

1 Like

Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

And what was it edited to?

What was the original post and what was it edited to
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:24am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

There is no lie in it nau, that was what happened, it was the tribunal that saved Ekiti people.

And GEJ was President then, not so?

Crap.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2012
uzomagic: In a desperate bid to vilify the person and office of the President, you have in asking someone to go "read some history" made an open show of your ignorance. Read your own lines; "GEJ rigged for PDP and declared Oni winner". Was Oni's election conducted during GEJ's tenure as President? FYI, Oni's election was in 2009 and pre-dated the administration of GEJ. Get your facts right before you fool yourself
i'm wondering why acn can't hire better scammers.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:26am On Jul 15, 2012
uzomagic: In a desperate bid to vilify the person and office of the President, you have in asking someone to go "read some history" made an open show of your ignorance. Read your own lines; "GEJ rigged for PDP and declared Oni winner". Was Oni's election conducted during GEJ's tenure as President? FYI, Oni's election was in 2009 and pre-dated the administration of GEJ. Get your facts right before you fool yourself

Did GEJ rig for Oni or not?

Does it matter if he was president or V. President when he rigged Ekiti elections?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: GEJ appoints someone :-

The Appointee messes up =======> Blame GEJ, every bulks ends at his table . .The failure is under his jurisdiction constitutionally, When the head is rotten, the whole body is bad . . .GEJ cluless, bad leadership, the worst President we have ever had

Appointee Delivers =========> It's not GEJ, It's the integrity of the appointee, GEJ should not take credit for someone else effort . . .

Can we for once be consistent in . . . .

I do not have a problem with praising GEJ when he does something extra ordinary, say he fixes the power problem without bankrupting the nation, we can praise him for that, say he solves the BH problem without doing palliatives, yes we can say he has tried, but for GEJ to be praised for not engaging in criminal activities? That one does not make sense o, in any civilized nation, praising yourself for conducting a free and fair elections will make you look like a fool and not worthy of the position you have found yourself.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:26am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

And GEJ was President then, not so?

Crap.

And where did anyone claim GEJ was president during Ekiti or Osunbors annulment pull out the quote that claimed Retardeen Jonathan was president by anyone on this thread
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

You are a lying fool. Is Asari not an ACN member?

And so what? Did he deny it in the video? Did he not narrate how he came with Oshiomole to Ekiti to campaign?
If he was not ACN, what would be his locus standi to come to Ekiti at such a point and found in such a company?

That Asari was an ACN member is not the issue at hand. The issue is Asari was not an ACN thug as you have alleged.
Infact, the man that called him a thug apologised to him on a national live broadcast.

So where is your evidence?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 2:27am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: GEJ appoints someone :-

The Appointee messes up =======> Blame GEJ, every bulks ends at his table . .The failure is under his jurisdiction constitutionally, When the head is rotten, the whole body is bad . . .GEJ cluless, bad leadership, the worst President we have ever had

Appointee Delivers =========> It's not GEJ, It's the integrity of the appointee, GEJ should not take credit for someone else effort . . .

Can we for once be consistent in . . . .

no, in d latter the credit will go to acn
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dedeike: 2:28am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Junk!

what a lame way to respond to this...
dedeike:
I never knew you could be this dumb. Who was president when EKITI re run elections were held?

Fortunately, you admitted that INEC is running on the integrity of JEGA . Abeg, who appointed JEGA? Your Paymasters BUHARI, TINUBU or EL RUFAI?

How can you be so uncharitable to truth and objectivity?

Assuming we concede without admitting that JEGA is solely responsible for the credible elections, Is it still JEGA that deployed the soldiers that ensured that there was adequate security for the elections?

Why are you so petty in your attacks and hatred for this administration?

Even if you were paid to launch this blackmail, you must not do it in this crude manner
truth could be so bitter especially for hirelings
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:28am On Jul 15, 2012
Imagine the sort of reptiles one is dealing with here! Who would ever believe that humanity could reach such low moral levels.
Shocking!

All because they cannot acknowledge what is obvious.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:28am On Jul 15, 2012
dayokanu:

And where did anyone claim GEJ was president during Ekiti or Osunbors annulment pull out the quote that claimed Retardeen Jonathan was president by anyone on this thread

GEJ was not President but he did what Dayo said he did, Anenih has been rigging elections for how long? Adedibu was a master rigger as well, were they Presidents?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike: [s]what a lame way to respond to this. truth could be so bitter especially for hirelings[/s]

Junk!
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:31am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf: Imagine the sort of reptiles one is dealing with here! Who would ever believe that humanity could reach such low moral levels.
Shocking!
All because they cannot acknowledge what is obvious.

Dont run away from the point

dayokanu:

Avoiding the point is the tactic of cowards and slimeballs
Re: Let's Praise Gej by jmaine: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

I do not have a problem with praising GEJ when he does something extra ordinary, say he fixes the power problem without bankrupting the nation, we can praise him for that, say he solves the BH problem without doing palliatives, yes we can say he has tried,

Okay, accepted

hercules07:

but for GEJ to be praised for not engaging in criminal activities? That one does not make sense o, in any civilized nation, praising yourself for conducting a free and fair elections will make you look like a fool and not worthy of the position you have found yourself.

But you won't waste time to bash him if it went wrong . . .Would You Mr Hercules ? undecided

Cos if you will, then you are equally compelled to acknowledge he did something right yesterday cool
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

And so what? Did he deny it in the video? Did he not narrate how he came with Oshiomole to Ekiti to campaign?
If he was not ACN, what would be his locus standi to come to Ekiti at such a point and found in such a company?

That Asari was an ACN member is not the issue at hand. The issue is Asari was not an ACN thug as you have alleged.
Infact, the man that called him a thug apologised to him on a national live broadcast.

So where is your evidence?

So, what was the point of arguing that Asari wasn't there as a thug on behalf of ACN? Was he there for PDP?
A fellow ACN man called him a thug and only apologised out of raw dread. Do you know better than the ACN senator?

Abeg, I don't want to entertain any liars id!otic conversations, jare! angry
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:34am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

So, what was the point of arguing that Asari wasn't there as a thug on behalf of ACN? Was he there for PDP?
A fellow ACN man called him a thug and only apologised out of raw dread. Do you know better than the ACN senator?

Abeg, I don't want to hold entartain any liars id!otic conversations, jare! angry

Hey slimeball, We are waiting

dayokanu:

Re: Let's Praise Gej by kasiem(m): 2:34am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

I do not have a problem with praising GEJ when he does something extra ordinary, say he fixes the power problem without bankrupting the nation, we can praise him for that, say he solves the BH problem without doing palliatives, yes we can say he has tried, but for GEJ to be praised for not engaging in criminal activities? That one does not make sense o, in any civilized nation, praising yourself for conducting a free and fair elections will make you look like a fool and not worthy of the position you have found yourself.
thankgod u finally agreed that gej made free and fair election possible in nigeria
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 15, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, I don't want to entertain any liars id!otic conversations, jare! angry

When are you going to stop lying? Ayo Arise served as PDP Senator.

Senator Ayodele Sylvester Arise, representing Ekiti - North Senatorial District was elected 2007 under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as a First time Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Since his election into the 6th Senate he has made remarkable and notable achievements as the Chairman Senate Committee on Privatisation and as an active member of several other committees in the Senate which are; Senate Committe on Local and Foriegn debt, Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Institutions, Senate Committee on Industry, Senate Committee on Water Resources.

His presence in the Senate has not being a quiet one as he has pioneered many crucial developments in not only his constituency and the Senate as a whole, but keenly as a stakeholder in the banking sector and as an advocate of the electronic payment systems in Nigeria.

Source:http://www.senatorarise.com/
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

Senator Ayodele Sylvester Arise, representing Ekiti - North Senatorial District was elected 2007 under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as a First time Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Since his election into the 6th Senate he has made remarkable and notable achievements as the Chairman Senate Committee on Privatisation and as an active member of several other committees in the Senate which are; Senate Committe on Local and Foriegn debt, Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Institutions, Senate Committee on Industry, Senate Committee on Water Resources.

His presence in the Senate has not being a quiet one as he has pioneered many crucial developments in not only his constituency and the Senate as a whole, but keenly as a stakeholder in the banking sector and as an advocate of the electronic payment systems in Nigeria.

Waiting for the slimeballs spin on that
Re: Let's Praise Gej by dedeike: 2:40am On Jul 15, 2012
I'm so happy that people who came out with the intent to blackmail the President have been reduced to artists, painting and drawing straight lines on others people's post.

Falsehood has a way of leaving a man hollow when confronted with truth.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:42am On Jul 15, 2012
kasiem: thankgod u finally agreed that gej made free and fair election possible in nigeria

Please reread my post, I have not ascribed anything of that nature to GEJ.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:44am On Jul 15, 2012
hercules07:

Thank you. Even if grudging, you acknowledge that elections are now credible, free and fair.

On the other hand, your argument is stretching reality. I'm sure your for instance, you would expect your loved ones to pass their exams and I'm sure you would praise them if they met that expectation, because you wish to encourage them to continue down that path.
Quite clearly, not praising that loved one will lead to them rightly believing that you do not love or appreciate them. They might even conclude that you hate them and wouldn't be far wrong either.

Nobody could have said the same under any past regime, so give praise where it is due.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 15, 2012
I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2012
bayooooooo:

You are a bastard.
The fact that the man is a PDP person does not make Asari any less of an ACN member who was in Ekiti as a thug. Or bastard, is there any other connection you can think up between Asari and Ekiti? Is Asari a governor or ACN top shot? Why would an ND ex-miltant attend elections in the SW?
Re: Let's Praise Gej by hercules07: 2:48am On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine:

Okay, accepted

But you won't waste time to bash him if it went wrong . . .Would You Mr Hercules ? undecided

Cos if you will, then you are equally compelled to acknowledge he did something right yesterday cool

I will bash him if he attempts to rig whether he is successful or not is immaterial, the minimum he is expected to do is guarantee free and fair elections, doing otherwise is criminal, why should I praise someone from not stealing my votes, is our morality that messed up that we will thank someone for not denying us our rights? Did you listen to Fela's Beast of No Nation? Please do again so that you can hear where he says human rights is his property, I think Fela's music should be compulsory for youths of today, too much of all these new artists is not making them think straight.
Re: Let's Praise Gej by Beaf: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2012
dedeike: I'm so happy that people who came out with the intent to blackmail the President have been reduced to artists, painting and drawing straight lines on others people's post.

Falsehood has a way of leaving a man hollow when confronted with truth.

It is shocking!
I'm almost lost for words at the quite subhuman morals of some of the anti-GEJ people on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stay At Home If You Don't Have An IV To The Inauguration -APC / Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President / Doyin Okupe Writes About "Ministers Reporting To Abba Kyari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.