Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Studying In The UK Or Canada, Which Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In The UK Or Canada, Which Is Better? (1244 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / From Uk To Canada,which Way? / Uk Or Canada?which To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying In The UK Or Canada, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2012
With the recent cancellation of the Post study work visas and the stringent new UK immigration rules, Canada has become the preferred destination for many international students seeking post graduate studies abroad. I want to ask, Is Canada really better than the UK in terms of the quality of education,costs,opportunities after study and whatever indices is used to measure an all round education experience?

I personally prefer the UK because it's closer to Nigeria, not as cold as Canada and I believe the education, culture
and systems in place there are closer to what would obtain in Nigeria if Nigeria were run by a decent Government.

What are your thoughts?
Re: Studying In The UK Or Canada, Which Is Better? by rafcrown(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
GOOD TALK TOWARDS THE END
Re: Studying In The UK Or Canada, Which Is Better? by fittty(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Canada. They're both developed countries with good universities

(1) (Reply)

PRIVATE LOUNGE / Before You Travel: 10 Easiest Foreign Languages To Learn. / Top 10 Richest Countries In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.