Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Now That A Liar Has Been Re-elected!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That A Liar Has Been Re-elected!! (691 Views)

Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / Buhari May Actually Be Much Older Than 72,a liar has no limits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That A Liar Has Been Re-elected!! by Johnny(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
I must admit that I have never,in my entire life seen a desparate and fallacious politician like ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE....I have never hidden my disdain for this petite and local man considering his over-ambitious and dubious desperation to win his second-term bid by all means.He formulated malicious lies against PDP severally that the party planned to assasinate him;just on Friday here,he raised another mischievous alarm that JEGA had connived with the Federal government to rig him out.What a desperation!!Now that he has been declared a winner,am wondering what lie he will tell next.RUBBISH!!
Re: Now That A Liar Has Been Re-elected!! by ow11(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Let me guess. . . He is a virgin?

Who did you vote for?
Re: Now That A Liar Has Been Re-elected!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
Johnny: I must admit that I have never,in my entire life seen a desparate and fallacious politician like ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE....I have never hidden my disdain for this petite and local man considering his over-ambitious and dubious desperation to win his second-term bid by all means.He formulated malicious lies against PDP severally that the party planned to assasinate him;just on Friday here,he raised another mischievous alarm that JEGA had connived with the Federal government to rig him out.What a desperation!!Now that he has been declared a winner,am wondering what lie he will tell next.RUBBISH!!

shenge barawo. go and cry hot blood for all i care grin. It dey pain oh
Re: Now That A Liar Has Been Re-elected!! by jmaine: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
OP, this is politics . . .You play all manner of cards to get the advantage . . .

The most important fact is that his re-election was clearly endorsed by the masses . . . .You no see the flogging cheesy

They have made their choices , so pls respect it . .You might need to resurface in 2016 to butress this point against Osho baba annointed candidate, if any.

Like we always say :- election is over . .let's get down to the business of governing . .simply wish him well and move on grin
Re: Now That A Liar Has Been Re-elected!! by kasiem(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
jmaine: OP, this is politics . . .You play all manner of cards to get the advantage . . .

The most important fact is that his re-election was clearly endorsed by the masses . . . .You no see the flogging cheesy

They have made their choices , so pls respect it . .You might need to resurface in 2016 to butress this point against Osho baba annointed candidate, if any.

Like we always say :- election is over . .let's get down to the business of governing . .simply wish him well and move grin
a truth that acn guys will never say.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Nd Turai Yaradua Fight Over Land / Comparing Attah Mills With Goodluck Jonathan / Newspaper Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.