Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs (26509 Views)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / Governor Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K / Governor Adams Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K At Victory Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
Oshiomole dancing with Oba's Chiefs.

Benin has never been united like this.

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
Like this

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by SNCOQ3(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
Simply wow. Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ask4double(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
Congratulations to the Edo's. You got it right again, God bless you All.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by scopusng(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Oba bi don talk. The gods are not sleeping.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
See talk o.

In as much as i don't want to sound offensive but,what's our business with a picture of dancing benin chiefs?

The video would have been better,i haven't achieved anything by looking at this picture other than almost all of the men have big heads.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: See talk o.

In as much as i don't want to sound offensive but,what's our business with a picture of dancing benin chiefs?

The video would have been better,i haven't achieved anything by looking at this picture other than almost of the men have big heads.undecided
pele tie

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Osho-baba! one man one vote, one woman one vote, one youth one vote

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Temistatics 007: pele tie
Whatever,the same to you.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by DamselQueen: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Congrat to Adams oshiomole. PDP no get mouth again.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by DamselQueen: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Congrats to Adams oshiomole. PDP no get mouth again.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by gegee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
They're lookin very regal
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2012

The video would have been better,i haven't achieved anything by looking at this picture other than almost of the men have big heads.undecided

how it take dey pain you
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Alfoasegh: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2012

The video would have been better,i haven't achieved anything by looking at this picture other than almost of the men have big heads undecided

Free coconut, abeg no take laughter burst my belle ooo! grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by waja(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tony Anenih bows out to supreme Comrade. Once again congrats.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by chinoreal: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
diluminati: Oshiomole dancing with Oba's Chiefs.

Benin has never been united like this.

na d same people ooo
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ask4double(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2012

Aproko, Olochi, Notice me, ITK, must u comment? RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by erumena(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Nigeria will be great again!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
diluminati:

how it take dey pain you
No be say e dey pain me,i just no understand the need for just picture,if na the video i dey watch ehen e for make sense pass.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ceospecial(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2012

The video would have been better,i haven't achieved anything by looking at this picture other than almost all of the men have big heads.undecided
lol... Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
ask4double: Aproko, Olochi, Notice me, ITK, must u comment? RUBBISH!
Ah ahn,wetin dey do you? You don chop today at all? Take am easy o.cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ask4double(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: Ah ahn,wetin dey do you? You don chop today at all? Take am easy o.cheesy
No am yet to eat, I feel like feeding on U right now.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Sososuperfly: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
[quote author=ask4double]Aproko, Olochi, Notice me, ITK, must u comment? RUBBISH!
Hahahah,,, weightiing!? lol
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by monkeyleg: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
sends a clear message to Goddy and his band of PDP robbers. The next has to be Delta sate, we have to dislodge Emma and his Igbudu rascals that have held Delta state hostage for years
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: Ah ahn,wetin dey do you? You don chop today at all? Take am easy o.cheesy

Fear catch u? lol but i support u sha cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by 76Naira(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
What is wrong with the picture?
What is wrong with celebrating a NEEDED victory with the chiefs of one of the best known kingdoms in West Africa?
By the way am not an Edo, but I celebrate with them today for this well deserved victory.
People have not forgotten what unLucky Igbinedion took the state through.
If you don't understand the relevance, you would probably make an irrelevant statement.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by jawjaw1: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2012

babe, easy na!
wetin dey vex u inside dis matter?
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
honeric01:

Fear catch u? lol but i support u sha cheesy
Make i hear say i dey fear anybody for this place,you dey do like say you just met me.cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
ask4double: No am yet to eat, I feel like feeding on U right now.
Then you'll remain hungry the rest of your days be that.cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by boyendowed(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
ask4double: Aproko, Olochi, Notice me, ITK, must u comment? RUBBISH!

Cool down.Can't you see the humour in it?
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
76Naira: What is wrong with the picture?
What is wrong with celebrating a NEEDED victory with the chiefs of one of the best known kingdoms in West Africa?
By the way am not an Edo, but I celebrate with them today for this well deserved victory.
People have not forgotten what unLucky Igbinedion took the state through.
If you don't understand the relevance, you would probably make an irrelevant statement.
Make una calm down o.

Can't you people see the humor in that post? Many people are really angry in this country sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram / Elections: Collation Suspended In Kano After Result Sheet Of Pending LG Is Torn / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.