Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs (26519 Views)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / Governor Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K / Governor Adams Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K At Victory Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ibsmooth: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
What about tony anenih,the wizard who said he cannot lose edo state to anc .infact,he dug his grave to be beried if he lost out.edo men and women please take him there
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
PDP wud die a natural death if the does nt change from squandering ideology.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
diluminati: Oshiomole dancing with Oba's Chiefs.

Benin has never been united like this.

N Who told you Bini's has never been united, huh
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Sijo01(f): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
BabaOlowo: I cant see Anenih here o, him na benin chief too now?

d gods 4bid bad tin.....em nor b Benin Chief o
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by s1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
one man one vote,one woman one vote,one godfather one vote.thank god is violent free.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
76Naira:

Just as many lack true respect.
Na wa o,what's wrong in saying someone's head is big when its actually big? I just said the obvious na.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
ask4double: Did u say humour, when someone is practically insulting ones chief and Elders, Can she call her Dad names? Is it because it a faceless forum where any1 can come spill poo? Assholes.
Please where's the insult? Is it that their heads are big or what? How is that calling them names?

About my dad,sometimes i tell him "daddy your stomach is getting big o or you are getting fat o,don't turn to orobo o" is it not the same thing that i did on this thread? Na wa for una o.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
manny4life: Most are attacking freecocoa ,

She just made a humorous comment, with no intention to hurt anyone feeling.

What is wrong with someone having a big head? Is that an insult?

Na wa o, you guys should a take chill pill, it's not that serious... grin grin grin grin
Nwanne ndia choro igbu mu o,thank you jare grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ask4double(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: Please where's the insult? Is it that their heads are big or what? How is that calling them names?

About my dad,sometimes i tell him "daddy your stomach is getting big o or you are getting fat o,don't turn to orobo o" is it not the same thing that i did on this thread? Na wa for una o.
We don hear!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Kologie: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
PDP failed to realise that the gubernatorial seat was not vacant. The outcome of the election was a forgone conclusion because all indications point to Oshobaba's victory. We just hope he does not change hand & betray d confidence d people of Edo state has reposed in him. So far so good, Edo state has set a precedence in terms of showing regard for sound democratic process in which d people's vote count. Double hailings to d Benin traditional council, to d good people of Edo state and to ACN. My big conratulations to oga Adams!!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by abes(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by sallybonne(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
Am ibo and am nt saying wit gt no respect 4 elders b4 som ppl will quote me bt for som1 who has lived in benin 4 5yrs and more wat I noticed abt benin ppl is dt dey hav dis respect 4 elders even if ur doing wrong dey will tell u ur wrong bt in a respectful way dt being said @ freecocoa I get ur nt insulting anyone and pls ppl mk una leave her alone and pls let's thread softly cos benin ppl no dey joke wit person dey love esp oba, chiefs and d rest... Oshomole.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by malc619(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
abes: grin grin grin
Sijo01:

N Who told you Bini's has never been united, huh

"United like THIS"..... Said the POSTER...
@Topic: Are the dancing azonto, etighi, makosa abi na Galala.... grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by dunkem21(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Ugly lots aside their 'big heads'. undecided
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Orikinla(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Papa no fit deceive pikin for Edo o! grin
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Benzora(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
For the undiscerning this may mean nothing but to those still with some sense of rationality, this is absolutely mind blowing. These are Bini Chiefs who have jettisoned tribal sentiments by not giving their support and vote to their kinsman but to an outsider all on the alter of good governance. I dove my heart for the Bini Kingdom! If only some tribes in this Country can be these magnanimous, there would be no BH! Lesson!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Delafruita(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2012

this is good.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by brownlord: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
ibsmooth: What about tony anenih,the wizard who said he cannot lose edo state to anc .infact,he dug his grave to be beried if he lost out.edo men and women please take him there

you mean Anini, not anenih, well the old man look for option to hang himself, as for Charles, hes trying to apply to Lapo to get a loan to start up small scale business at ring road, seriously hes thinking of recharge card and mobile phone business, the other croocks are decamping else dem no go chop
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by TBD(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
A worlthy cerebration oooo

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
Looks like Oshiomole has work to do to "reward" the palace for support and "blessings" by the gods of Benin monarchy.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by TBD(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
This rascal must be tony anenih son/daughter useless person.
freecocoa: See talk o.

In as much as i don't want to sound offensive but,what's our business with a picture of dancing benin chiefs?

The video would have been better,i haven't achieved anything by looking at this picture other than almost all of the men have big heads.undecided
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
T@BD:
This rascal must be tony anenih son/daughter useless person.
One thing is sure,you useless pass me tongue.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Detongue: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
Did u notice all dir heads... Na wa o
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
China, I envy their promo strategy, with this singular move, All eyes are on chinese League.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by igosee: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
don blacky:

Lolz....i been wan talk º˚˚˚°H ,ßυt fear no let me.
Mak oshio children no run enter m̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life spoil smtin inside
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Don't kill me with laugh
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Billyonaire: China, I envy their promo strategy, with this singular move, All eyes are on chinese League.
looks like you are lost,need a map?

I can help.wink
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ogoloray(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2012
Free cocoa, u are just about right... A mere picture does'nt rily indicate anything good. That is not what the pple want
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
ogoloray: Free cocoa, u are just about right... A mere picture does'nt rily indicate anything good. That is not what the pple want
God bless you my brother.wink
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Waleicon: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
kissanyway ur work speak for u i congratulate for a good job
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by agbalaiti: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
congrat oshoo baba i wish you more suceess in Edoland.pls more work are still waiting for you to be done.Airport road to Ekeawan road as promised.For PDP(THEY CAN NEVER SEE MONEY TO SHARE AGAIN IN EDO STATE) WE WISH THEM MORE FAILURE IN EDO STATE.VDVV FAILURE.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by kiyosaki1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
Congrats to the wise people of Edo state, who are not ready to
mortgage their future for a morsel of today's fresh air more of that.By the way, where is Beaf ? lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Pukkah: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
When and where did the event captured in this picture take place?

@Poster, are you sure the event took place today, after the results were announced this morning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan / Wike Lauds Supreme Court For Stopping Currency Swap Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.