Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua (74218 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Exuberant: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2012
Is he GOD?

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Goldieluks: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2012
Am not a 2go user, but why is he always predicting death? God protect your children.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by eminaj: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2012
no mata hw weird it may sound we shldnt take tins 4granted...watch it
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2012
ILOH WISDOM C.:
Well,i don't realy know what to say on this rumour/update.One thing i know is am not going to die.For christ sake,why should i believe that my God will take my life for using a social service.As far as am concerned,the true God is with me and i believe T.B Joshua serves the same God as me.So therefore,if any person is going to die,that person should be an unbeliever fulll stop.....

Bro, u are not different from boko haram.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by wandeay: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2012
deleo16: no need to tell me i watch emmanuel t.v i never hear anything about it so dont belive in all dis fake news

another TB brainwashed follower, i mean no how
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by joanana(f): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2012
No weapon fashion against Gods children shall proper!!!!. He said we shall work on snakes and scorpions and noffin will harm us.... Greater is he that is me than those in the world ...if u believe in this word , shout a bigger amen cos noffin shall happen to his children that believes and trust in him!!!!!!. Every evil premonition by any man against us we sent it back by fire in Jesus Name... Amen!!!!!!

We shall live and shall

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by emmynent(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2012
Geo-man:
An unconfirmed rumour makin it around today has it as saying:A popular prophetic man of God,tb joshua has said dat alot of 2go users wil die today.hw true is dis rumour?pls confirm.
na lie o..am just living 2go now and am not the only one online.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by megareal: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2012
megawax8: too much moviez,probably fringe or/and final destination

Meaning
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ericpetters(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2012
Y is it poor 2 go they decided to use, cos they know the users are more receptive.y didn't D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ say bbm or yahoomail#this is rubbish,but am not logging in anyways .so the enemies wouldn't come through it.ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2012
Imagine i logged in yesterday and i didnt c anybody online
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by toluxe0075: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2012
Yeeeeeee....heeelllp!!!
I just log in into my 2go account i was laughing wen i couldn't find any of my friend online, suddenly my body started shaking and i turn 4rm a male 2 a female....lol grin grin grin
prevention is cheaper than cure o
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by honey001(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2012
Not until i see somebody dropped dead and autopsy report says 2go killed am, then will i believe.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by oladayo042: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2012
Hezzymania: infact almost all ma regular friends are all offline i need nu friends,add-hezzymania i will delete 'em all ni, hw will i die of chatting...huh...if u standd for nothing u will fall for anything
I have just created a new friend's category "Real Men" for any of my friends that comes online today. If you are not on that list, I will know how to deal with you in the future. It means if I employ you and you have to make a deal with a client that will fetch us N50m but TBJ said nobody should leave their house on that day, you will not come to work.

Anyway, I have only 3 people on my Real Men's list now.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by benkings(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2012
If u are d light n he(tbjoshua) is darkness as u claim,hw kum d 'light' is afraid of d 'darknes'?.....pdp(people decievin people..
@topic,i do watch emmanuel.tv err'day,xo its a rumour,tbj neva said anytin lyk dat....
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by tysontim(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2012
Tb joshua na false prof.hw he go talk dat kind tin nw? C make he carry caution or.. undecidedTb joshua na false prof.hw he go talk dat kind tin nw? C make he carry caution or..
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by uyai1: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2012
I couldn't help laughing
This is so funny
What a News!!!

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by UmarAliyuLp(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2012
gosh! Lame pple. Dont u knw dat many 2go pple nd nairalanders die everyday? Are u guys so lame nt 2 have noticed that one day u and dat Tb joshua wil nt be here? Jst do good before u return to ur creator. Whether 2go or nt u must DIE.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by gbadexy(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2012
Many people no believe the rumor but the number of viewership awesome.
Anyways, na accident wan happen for inside to go or na plane crash abi na virus go enter the users through phone, it really doesn't make sense. Its not as if the users all physically gather together.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by tayeola24yahoo: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2012
Pls you people should leave man of God tb joshua alone, what some of you people are posting on dis page is not true,whatever tb joshua prophesis always be on Emmanuel tv and always come to pass.pls if you don't know sumtin go and confirm it don't just conclude.pls don't talk against man of God so d wrath of God will not come on you.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Presegs(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by benkings(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2012
If u are d light n he(tbjoshua) is d darkness as u claim,y is d 'light' afraid of d 'darkness'?....pdp(people deceiving people)..
@topic,dats a rumour,kus i do watch emmanuel.tv 24/7,...tbjoshua neva said anytin lyk dat.. . .
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ogetogeo(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2012
ogugua88: What of those on WhatsApp?

Afraid dey catch u?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nasri100(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2012
lIke we are all going to die oneday...Running the application *2go* since yesterday so Bleep off Rumor pricks!!!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2012
What is 2go ? Am I living in the same planet with all these people ?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nasri100(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2012
bayulll01:
am sure is gorilla that gave birth to u,or else you dont deserve the life you are enjoying

The question is how do you know if the fool@emmy is actually enjoying his messed Up LIFE MOFO!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by geefasee: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2012
even TB too dey do 2go
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kk4kiss(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2012
Lol..... Alagagba ndi ala, wetin concern udene n barber
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by flameforx(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2012
Lovine: Rumor mongers and name callings, BUT YOU DID NOT SEE THE WONDERFUL DELIVERANCE OF MR.ENNY FROM DELTA WHO WAS POSSESSED BY A DEITY CALLED IDIGWU AND THE QUEEN OF QUEENS. MR. ENNY WAS HIGHLY POSSESSED AND HAD BEEN TO ALMOST ALL THE BIG CHURCHES IN NIGERIA AND DEALT WITH THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD UNTIL HE WAS ARRESTED BY GOD AND WAS DELIVERED BY WISE MAN DANIEL. All those who abuse and insult Prophet TB Joshua did not see this for NL front page, pretenders.
off topic,
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by paulpeters(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2012
a prophet(T.b joshua) always speak frm d mouth of God nd in everi rumuor there is an element of truth in it, so bware, he might b directin d prophecy 2 a particula persn or group of persns!..preventn is beta than cure!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by greall1: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2012
seun why dis fake rumor on front page.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by oladayo042: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2012
honey001: Not until i see somebody dropped dead and autopsy report says 2go killed am, then will i believe.
There is no point in waiting cos you won't see any.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by greall1: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2012
abeg go sit down

paul peters: a prophet(T.b joshua) always speak frm d mouth of God nd in everi rumuor there is an element of truth in it, so bware, he might b directin d prophecy 2 a particula persn or group of persns!..preventn is beta than cure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy