Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. (1149 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by ANYPEN(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
I have thought through this & concluded that early child bearing for a MAN simply breeds children lacking or having lower sense of responsibility. the saying 'I want to live long to see my grand children ' is a compound statement that can be split into two statements.
1. I want to live long
2. I want to see my grand children
the first is a statement of hope while the second that looks like a statement of love is truly a statement of GREED. Maybe the saying should have been 'I want to live long to build my children'
If a man marries @ the age of 45 for example & his first child turns 5 when he turned 50. @ this age, he must have been @ the peak of his achievement & the child simply grow up knowing everyday that his dad is growing old & that build his sense of responsibility everyday. He begins to ask himself on a daily basis as soon as he understand that people die, questions like "how will I continue this business?", how will I do this myself, don't want to disturb my old dad?", "how will I be like him?" because @ that age, the man simply become a role model. the child must have been saved from the early marriage troubles like the man cheating on the wife, drinking out & coming home late, & all other petty troubles. & again, divorce will be rare @ this stage.
On the other hand, if the man marries ayt the age 25-30 for example, he gives birth to children that apart from Growing up to seeing his mistakes as a man, the children grow up depending on their dad for almost everything they automatically quickly develop the sense of 'dad will do it'. By the time the dad is 40, the child is already a teenager. I have seen fater & son running into eachother in "joints". Situations like this simply kill the child's sense of responsibility in the name of wanting to see his child! Today people wants to marry early to safe for their grandchildren & great grandchildren, that's greed. Save yourself the troubles & build your own children well & they just take it up from there. Enjoy your life till you're 45, marry a beautiful young lady & build your home while retiring.
Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by Caracta(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
You are kidding, right?

4 Likes

Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by ANYPEN(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Caracta: You are kidding, right?

You wouldn't understand. Its about transferring the man's virtue (sense of responsibility) which is very much lacking in children this days to children
Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by Ugosample(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
What kinda article is this?
Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by Femsyn(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'm not going to say you're right or wrong with your opinion, cos its yours as it were. But I'm always excited when I see people with a different idea from the norm.

I know it seems strange to a lot of people, but I see someone who believes in something and willing to go through with it irrespective of what the SOCIETY thinks, as long as you're not hurting anyone.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by Acidosis(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is the most ridiculous article bad-itcle I have read this year.

You posted that in 2012, I hope you've dropped the ideology?
Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by Acidosis(m): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is the most ridiculous article bad-itcle I have read this year.

You posted that in 2012, I hope you've dropped the ideology?

1 Like

Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by Sammy5413(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Well the author has written what his/her senses was able to give out so let nobody lay any insult moreover not everybody was born sane, some were born stupid so don't blame the author.
Re: How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. by Starz825(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Femsyn:
I'm not going to say you're right or wrong with your opinion, cos its yours as it were. But I'm always excited when I see people with a different idea from the norm.

I know it seems strange to a lot of people, but I see someone who believes in something and willing to go through with it irrespective of what the SOCIETY thinks, as long as you're not hurting anyone.

Kudos!
The guy make little sense Sha...

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Need Your Advice Please / Growing Up In An Abusive Home... / Mum-to-be Spends £3,000 On Pink After Being Told She Was Expecting Girl - Then G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.