Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness (1784 Views)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality? / This Is How Apc Will Win The Election And Se /ss Are Not Relevant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by 9javoice1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
when we look at the situations at hand, whenever one meets an hausa/fulani man, be it online,newspapers and 101,
their response is always as below:

1)Illitracy: they blv its a british/SE/SS invetion, SLS went to the point that he has a document to back it up.
when you ask him how long ago has the hausa/fulani took over from the british and what happened, on that he get mute.

2)Boko Haram: hausa/fulani's blv boko haram were invented by gej, se/ss, usa, eu and christians. even when they know WHO,how and when boko starts.
NASIR EL RUFAi, ALIYU BABANGIDA and BUHARI blv this than they blv KORAN.

3)Boko menace: hausa/fulani's blv 80% - 95% victims of boko haram are muslims. cuz to them christians and southerners are not human beings.

4)Poverty: this guys never bothered about their elders eating them blind, instead any se/ss they saw on the street are the reason they are poor.

5)RELIGION: Both boko haram and hausa/fulani elders and NE/NW GOV are fighting for the same course of islamization of Nigeria.
a)NE/NW GOV: THEY USE THEIR POSITION TO FORCIFULY MADE THOSE STATES A SHARIAN ONE(ISLAMIZATION)
b)hausa/fulani elders: They pushed IBB and ABACHA on OIC and to declear NIGERIA an Islamic nation, though a failed attempt.
c)Boko boys: They speak, act, live and kill for sharia and islamization of nigeria, sponsourd by the ne/nw elites.
d)they only relates with YORUBA muslims on this course. plans of sharia are going on in states like OYO,OGUN AND KWARA.the reason they are planing muslim/muslim ticket come 2015 election. with a yoruba(muslim) as VP all yorubas votes him. a fine strategy that will destroys all xtians.

6)Governing Power: Even as it is clear God has taking away Power from the hausa/fulani's yet they blv se/ss are the reason they lost out,
King Saul wants to kill David even when he knew the one that took Power away from him. that is the last blow that breaks the carmels back.

7)violence: Gej and SE/SS are always blamed for every hausa/fulani violence: stories like "they took our cows" "they sleep with our whores"
therefore we fight and kill them. Even when such thing never take palce.

coolbackwardness: An SE wil be doing his business with hardwork, hausa/fulani will be lazy but be waiting the day to see a page of koran 2 miles away from the SE then call evil patners and kill the SE guy robb his shops with the blv the SE guy are the reason he is backward.

9)Business competition: hausa/fulani blv se/ss should be sent packing for them to trade, ask dangote what ibeto did to him.

10)Any hausa/fualni be it gov,elders,elites,alhj and malams even almajiris has reservation agaisnt se/ss and gej without cause.
to them all christians are targets, infact only SW muslims are friends and because of them SW christians should be forgiving.
therefore SE,SS and middle belt are open enemies to fight against direct or indirect.

Note: AS YOU READ THIS OPEN YOUR EYES AND THINK DEEP.
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by 9javoice1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
UNTILL THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN MORE THAN THEY HATE US.

THEIR POSITION WILL REMAIN AT THE BACK TIL THEN.
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by Elueme: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
There are crya lot of sense in this analysis but I may differ on the reason of shelving argument along ethnic and religious lines.. It's not led us anywhere. plan of Islamization or christainization of Nigeria will not work.. However, we are ever more on alert
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
Very good write up.
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by Super1759: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
McheWwwww.rubish.bros which beer did you take tonight? Because am sensing your high.
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by tobechi20(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Super1759: McheWwwww.rubish.bros which beer did you take tonight? Because am sensing your high.

i tot i was alone...
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by oiseworld: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
@op, i don't know if these points were just tot out or u reseached.
But you've spoken the truth, lots of sense in it, i don't have to think much to agree.
+100
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by T9ksy(m): 1:07am On Jul 17, 2012
9ja voice:

10)Any hausa/fualni be it gov,elders,elites,alhj and malams even almajiris has reservation agaisnt se/ss and gej without cause.to them all christians are targets, infact only SW muslims are friends and because of them SW christians should be forgiving.therefore SE,SS and middle belt are open enemies to fight against direct or indirect.

What a load of cr.ap!!

You guys have started again. This is how you start your unfounded lies which soon enough your brothers will take up

and regurgitate over and over again. Next thing we know, you all will start saying its a FACT.

oh well, let me give you another FACT- we SW are not friends with the hausa/fulanis whether we are muslims, xtians

traditionalists or otherwise. when the hausa/fulanis were killing youth corpers in their region, did they leave out yorubas

corpers (muslims or not)? So why then did you take it upon yourself to spread such fallacious tales about how forgiven,

yorubas are on account of some religious beliefs? How many times do we have to inform you guys that we yorubas will never

kill for religious beliefs. There's hardly any yoruba family where you won't find all manner of faiths within so why then

would a yoruba muslims kill another yoruba for religious belief knowing fully well, he could be killing one of his distant

relatives?

You know as well as i do that the families, friends and neighbours of [b]Leke Akande, Tola Odusola and Ibikunle Akinjogbin

[/b]will never ever forget nor forgive how hausa/fulanis wasted the lives of their young ones for no just reason.

I can't help but wonder why u guys just love to tell tall tales about the yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by dayokanu(m): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2012
The thread shows you what weed can do to you
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by PaulJohn1: 2:36am On Jul 17, 2012
smoking is injurious to you health. Stop it. grin
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by 9javoice1(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Some folks here are saying that this post is crap because i mentioned SW,
bros i didn't mention SW for insults but its a fact and truth, i don't want to dig deeper but few things on the surface.

Its open that the only region in the south hausa/fulani's relates with in their quest for reconquest of nigeria is SW.
Not that SW ppl is evil "no" but that the hausa/fulani dscovered that SW muslims has softspots for them.

An advantage to hausa/fulanis since SW muslim politicians are controling yoruba politics at the moment.
That is why the ACN/CPC merger will only produce muslim/muslim ticket come 2015. at the matter of fact the meeting tinubu has "muslim/muslim"
ticket agenda as common and audible statement.

As if all of us will be watching. we see yoruba muslims saying audibly here NL that hausa/fulani's attacks on innocent beromian/tivs
is something nigeria securities should take easy cuz there must be a cause bla bla bla.

Even the affenifare ask hausa/fulanis not to seek for nigeria dissolution for they will loose, when everybody in the country want them out.
am still saying that the SW are good people, peaciful to stay with, but have to desist from their affiliation with hausa/fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by Stallion77(f): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2012
9ja voice: when we look at the situations at hand, whenever one meets an hausa/fulani man, be it online,newspapers and 101,
their response is always as below:

1)Illitracy: they blv its a british/SE/SS invetion, SLS went to the point that he has a document to back it up.
when you ask him how long ago has the hausa/fulani took over from the british and what happened, on that he get mute.

2)Boko Haram: hausa/fulani's blv boko haram were invented by gej, se/ss, usa, eu and christians. even when they know WHO,how and when boko starts.
NASIR EL RUFAi, ALIYU BABANGIDA and BUHARI blv this than they blv KORAN.

3)Boko menace: hausa/fulani's blv 80% - 95% victims of boko haram are muslims. cuz to them christians and southerners are not human beings.

4)Poverty: this guys never bothered about their elders eating them blind, instead any se/ss they saw on the street are the reason they are poor.

5)RELIGION: Both boko haram and hausa/fulani elders and NE/NW GOV are fighting for the same course of islamization of Nigeria.
a)NE/NW GOV: THEY USE THEIR POSITION TO FORCIFULY MADE THOSE STATES A SHARIAN ONE(ISLAMIZATION)
b)hausa/fulani elders: They pushed IBB and ABACHA on OIC and to declear NIGERIA an Islamic nation, though a failed attempt.
c)Boko boys: They speak, act, live and kill for sharia and islamization of nigeria, sponsourd by the ne/nw elites.
d)they only relates with YORUBA muslims on this course. plans of sharia are going on in states like OYO,OGUN AND KWARA.the reason they are planing muslim/muslim ticket come 2015 election. with a yoruba(muslim) as VP all yorubas votes him. a fine strategy that will destroys all xtians.

6)Governing Power: Even as it is clear God has taking away Power from the hausa/fulani's yet they blv se/ss are the reason they lost out,
King Saul wants to kill David even when he knew the one that took Power away from him. that is the last blow that breaks the carmels back.

7)violence: Gej and SE/SS are always blamed for every hausa/fulani violence: stories like "they took our cows" "they sleep with our whores"
therefore we fight and kill them. Even when such thing never take palce.

coolbackwardness: An SE wil be doing his business with hardwork, hausa/fulani will be lazy but be waiting the day to see a page of koran 2 miles away from the SE then call evil patners and kill the SE guy robb his shops with the blv the SE guy are the reason he is backward.

9)Business competition: hausa/fulani blv se/ss should be sent packing for them to trade, ask dangote what ibeto did to him.

10)Any hausa/fualni be it gov,elders,elites,alhj and malams even almajiris has reservation agaisnt se/ss and gej without cause.
to them all christians are targets, infact only SW muslims are friends and because of them SW christians should be forgiving.
therefore SE,SS and middle belt are open enemies to fight against direct or indirect.

Note: AS YOU READ THIS OPEN YOUR EYES AND THINK DEEP.

Outright crap! can someone pls explain dis load of dung to me cos i am beginning to believe this guy has been smoking manure!
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by amdy08: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2012
This guay really smoked the wrong weed...just pray he recovers soon grin
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by oiseworld: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2012
truth they say is bitter. The OP has spoken the truth, i am on ground in nigeria and i know wats happening in ma country. i tell you he's right, very right.

The average hausa/fulani is mentally poor. Their reasoning is frieghtening, imaging SLS and EL RUFAI saing poverty is the cause of boko haram and their for asking the govt to give them amnesty. An insult to the poor. If well educated ones like this could think this up then, it shows how mentally poor these people are.

Govnrs who are in charge of the security of their states claiming they are afraid to speak up against boko haram, so they wouldn't be attacked. Imagine that rubbish.

Most of you don't know the meanimg of infidels as spoken by the quran. If you do you will agree the OP was right and you're the one's smoking weed.
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by MurphyT1: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2012
@9ja voice, first if u r backward in life don't generalize it, beta put, "my backwardness" and not "our backwardness"...cos I'm beginning to believe that u r....secondly, Watz d correlation here btw gej , south south, south east, boko haram and ur backwardness, cos I really can pick that....u r telling wot pple think immediately the see an Hausa man, that pple believe they r illiterates, religion extremist, always in power, jealous of oda biz se guys, poor, always violent and bla bla bla... Thought u were going to attempt to correct dis preconceived impression in pples mind but after outlining all ur point u just stopped and advised us to us lens to read it, I just hope u haven't reposition ur butt to replace ur head and vise versa, cos u r just out to stare up Anoda bomb blast...even when the govt is trying to handle this very vital issue with tacts , u r hear instigating negative thought, letz allow gej work, stop d distraction, try to c how u can proffer solutions, we don't like the incessant bomb blast, nobody does even gej, letzz just kip praying and stop preaching inimical sermons.
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by otokx(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2012
some of the things said are true
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by Zulele: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2012
9ja voice: Some folks here are saying that this post is crap because i mentioned SW,
bros i didn't mention SW for insults but its a fact and truth, i don't want to dig deeper but few things on the surface.

Its open that the only region in the south hausa/fulani's relates with in their quest for reconquest of nigeria is SW.
Not that SW ppl is evil "no" but that the hausa/fulani dscovered that SW muslims has softspots for them.

An advantage to hausa/fulanis since SW muslim politicians are controling yoruba politics at the moment.
That is why the ACN/CPC merger will only produce muslim/muslim ticket come 2015. at the matter of fact the meeting tinubu has "muslim/muslim"
ticket agenda as common and audible statement.

As if all of us will be watching. we see yoruba muslims saying audibly here NL that hausa/fulani's attacks on innocent beromian/tivs
is something nigeria securities should take easy cuz there must be a cause bla bla bla.

Even the affenifare ask hausa/fulanis not to seek for nigeria dissolution for they will loose, when everybody in the country want them out.
am still saying that the SW are good people, peaciful to stay with, but have to desist from their affiliation with hausa/fulani.

Shataaaap, you must def high on some leaves! You are α complete retard! Go back and get your facts right!
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by Dainfamous: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2012
Hausa/Fulani is like they are pushing this jihad down northern christian throats they are still building more bomb factories meaning they still have agenda...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/police-uncover-bomb-factory-in-kogi/
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
9ja voice: Its open that the only region in the south hausa/fulani's relates with in their quest for reconquest of nigeria is SW.

It was a SW man Azikwe who chose to follow balewa even against the advise of Awolowo

It was a SW man called Ekweueme who joined forces with Shagari

It was a SW man called Ojukwu who became campaign manager for IBB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
Like I said change your weed supplier
Re: Secrets Uncovered: Gej, Pdp And Se/ss Are Behind Boko Haram And Our Backwardness by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
There are two very horrible, extremely bigoted, and intolerant groups of people in Nigeria today and they can be found mainly in the Northern and Eastern Regions of the country.

End of story!

(1) (Reply)

Iran-contra Scandal, Republicans And The Libyan Siege / Achebe On Awo: Interesting Comment Of A Cyber Yoruba / Oyo State Gov’s Daughter In Mu*der Scandal!…in Alleged Complication In Ex Lover’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.