Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? (1346 Views)

Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by DANILSA(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
1] On what are it's teachings based? Is it from the holy book or are they largely from men?[2 Tim 3:16; Mark 7:7]
2] Do it members truly love one another? [ John 13:35]
3] Is it truly separate from the world?[John 15:19]
4] Is it largely ritualistic, a formality, or is it a way of life?[Isaiah. 1:15-17; 1 cor 5:9-13; eph. 5:3-5]
5]Is true faith in Jesus Chris being demonstrated? [John 3:36; psalm. 2:6-8]
6]Consider whether it is making known the name of God?[John 17:6; matt 4:10]
7] Are its members active witnesses concerning God's kingdom? [Matt 24:14 ;10:7, 11-13; acts 5:42; 20:20]
HAPPY RESEARCH

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Jesus' tomb is empty. He is alive!

Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by ijawkid(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Jesus' tomb is empty. He is alive!

Hehehehehe....

Where do u get this pictures from??

U dey work for looney tunes??lol
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by Delafruita(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
DANILSA: 1] On what are it's teachings based? Is it from the holy book or are they largely from men?[2 Tim 3:16; Mark 7:7]
4] Is it largely ritualistic, a formality, or is it a way of life?[Isaiah. 1:15-17; 1 cor 5:9-13; eph. 5:3-5]
7] Are its members active witnesses concerning God's kingdom? [Matt 24:14 ;10:7, 11-13; acts 5:42; 20:20]
HAPPY RESEARCH
and your aim is?i didnt see any quotes from samuel,kings or chronicles.not even exodus and numbers.your research never complete
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
DANILSA: 1] How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right?
Very simple.
If someone wants to charge you tithe, you already know that in that church are all phonies.
Aleluiah!
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2012
why do folks never ask a honest question - one of the reasons I go to church religiously - you have to be on your guard 24/7 angry haba!!! grin
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by truthislight: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Delafruita:
and your aim is?i didnt see any quotes from samuel,kings or chronicles.not even exodus and numbers.your research never complete

and ur own aim is to create confussion

I cant see where she even said a word of her's

I am begining to feel that u are a muslim here to derail the bible.

I may be wrong, but its just my hunch.

Dont we have freedom of speech again?
Dont we have freedom of worship/thought again?
Hmmmm!
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by truthislight: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: why do folks never ask a honest question - one of the reasons I go to church religiously - you have to be on your guard 24/7 angry haba!!! grin

do u go to church
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by Mavrick2012: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Of d world populatn:32% ar xtians,25% muslims,16% hindu.i observ no singl religion make up 2 half of d world populatn.if indid God "created" d world evry human wil spontaneously hav a strong dispositn towards "Gods religion"(just as EVRY human naturaly fear death,desire happines,avoid stres).even xtianity wit d highest percentage is seriously depletin in numerical strength(loosin 2 irreligion)while,islam, d so-call fastest growin religion is trivin nt due 2 convertn bt reckless procreatn.I STRONGLY THINK GOD HAS NO RELIGION i.e. NO REAL RELIGION
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by Sweetnecta: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
by DANILSA: 3:23pm On Jul 17
1] On what are it's teachings based? Is it from the holy book or are they largely from men?[2 Tim 3:16; Mark 7:7]
HAPPY RESEARCH

by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17
Jesus' tomb is empty. He is alive!
Quran is the base of Islam, then the example of the messenger [sa]. muslims are members of the same body. when one part is hurting, the whole body feels the pain. Islam is a complete way of life from birth to death. Faith in God and accepting all the prophets of God from Adam to Muhammad [as to each of them which include Jesus son of virgin Mary]. God is the Only Source and all hope are on Him. Paradise {Jannah] is a place muslims hope God will enter them and not Hell [Jahannam] and Islamic salvation is "There is no one but God Almighty Who is Worthy of all worship".

if the emptiness of a tomb is the acid test, i wonder what happened to a one that no one witnessed his death or a tomb for him?

I wish the christians will truly observe their book without cherry picking and follow the example of Jesus son of Mary and his disciples, instead of people of latter generation[s]; you know who they are and you don't need muslims to point you to their opposition to the True Teaching of Jesus who be peace.
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by Delafruita(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
truthislight:

and ur own aim is to create confussion

I cant see where she even said a word of her's

I am begining to feel that u are a muslim here to derail the bible.

I may be wrong, but its just my hunch.

Dont we have freedom of speech again?
Dont we have freedom of worship/thought again?
Hmmmm!
freedom of speech isnt the same as freedom to transfer delusion unto others
Re: How Can A Person Know Which Religion Is Right? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
How do you know? Well, I guess if you are born into it then it has to be the right one. That's the way most people in most religions know. Some grow into it while others grow out of it, of course.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Muslims Also Inherit The Kingdom Of God? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Do Cosmetic Surgery / Sweet Revenge: Wife Of Influential Nigerian Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Removes Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.