Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl (834 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
She is black and beautiful like Kerry Washington and he is as good looking as Morris Chestnut and has several female companions. So, she has tough competition for his attention.

She gives him access to her one and only email account and permits him to even change the passwords. But he is yet to date her after she has been seeing him since she was 16 and now she is 25 and still passionate about him But he does want to date her, because he is afraid of breaking her heart since he knows he will definitely leave her sooner than her expectations.
He thinks that sleeping with her will only make her more attached to him and difficult to break away.

The fact is she had wanted him to be her first lover, but he left her to give her virginity to another guy. But after four years, she left the guy and returned to him and hoping that he would not turn her away again.

A girl is in love with a guy who is not ready to love her as much as she wants.
She is even ready to go anywhere with him.

Is this another hopelessly in love case or can she hook him?
A rejection will definitely break her heart.
Re: When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
this case was lost by this babe, A LONG TIME AGO........she is simply hanging on to dear life hopelessly.
if this guy saw nothing worthy in her 4yrs ago, i doubt he will see anything now.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl by cog1: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2012
Why must it be about looks all the time in this generation?!!!!!
No wonder our parents had better deals and love added to the bargain!
If only pple would concentrate less on the same things namely,
The same "beautiful/handsome"eyes,nose,mouth,etc!!!!!!!!!!!
This is not to say looks are bad but they shouldn't override good judgement.
Whatever happened to intrinsic values?!
That r/ship is a disaster waiting to happen! A r/ship based on looks!
The guy has pple fighting for his attn;whereas the lady is drooling
All over him in another corner.
She should forget him and his Morris chestnut appearance.
Give him a few more years and the six-packs will turn to pot-belly!
He's not worth all that stress,otherwise she can go in for the ultimate
Technical knockout bout.
Blessed day.
Re: When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl by Ranoscky(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2012
A gal is abouto waste some precious time with some1 that has no feelins for her.
Re: When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl by cindyrella(f): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: this case was lost by this babe, A LONG TIME AGO........she is simply hanging on to dear life hopelessly.
if this guy saw nothing worthy in her 4yrs ago, i doubt he will see anything now.
Well said!
Re: When A Guy Is Afraid Of Breaking The Heart Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2012
Omg!! Sounded like u were telling one of my stories! I think, she should let go. She has to open up her heart to meeting other nice guyz! On a second thought, I think dat guy is being selfish! Why is he making d poor gurl feel unworthy of him na? He should bleep her n every other thing will take care of itself! It always does..!

(1) (Reply)

Job / The "Right" Reason For Entering Into A Romantic Relationship / 2GO\WHATSAPP Loverz-les Chat And Discover New World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.