Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Woman Selling Plantain Just Infront Of Value Exchange Super Market In Magodo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Woman Selling Plantain Just Infront Of Value Exchange Super Market In Magodo (3508 Views)

How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Mushroom Market In Lagos Nigeria / Nutritional Value Of Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Selling Plantain Just Infront Of Value Exchange Super Market In Magodo by bddon(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
PLEASE BECAREFUL IN PURCHASING YOUR PLANTAIN FROM THIS WOMAN...IN MAGODO GRA PHASE 2...SHE DOES NOT CARE IF YOU BUY OR NOT,SHE WILL EVEN TELL IT TO YOUR FACE.
I SAW HER JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO USING AN UNDERWEAR TO ROB THE BODY OF THE PLANTAIN BEFORE DISPLAYING IT.....I DID NOT CONFRONT HER JUST TO AVIOD ANY JOINT ISSUES,BUT I HAVE TAKEN IT UPON MYSELF TO LET PEOPLE KNOW VIA THIS MEDIUM.

KINDLY AVIOD BUYING THAT PLANTAIN.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: The Woman Selling Plantain Just Infront Of Value Exchange Super Market In Magodo by gbagaunfinder: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2012
This is the funniest thread I have seen on nairaland. cheesy
Re: The Woman Selling Plantain Just Infront Of Value Exchange Super Market In Magodo by tpia5: 1:50am On Jul 18, 2012
more details plz.

and was that pre or post peeling the plantain.
Re: The Woman Selling Plantain Just Infront Of Value Exchange Super Market In Magodo by Ademat7(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2017
[img][/img]
bddon:
PLEASE BECAREFUL IN PURCHASING YOUR PLANTAIN FROM THIS WOMAN...IN MAGODO GRA PHASE 2...SHE DOES NOT CARE IF YOU BUY OR NOT,SHE WILL EVEN TELL IT TO YOUR FACE.
I SAW HER JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO USING AN UNDERWEAR TO ROB THE BODY OF THE PLANTAIN BEFORE DISPLAYING IT.....I DID NOT CONFRONT HER JUST TO AVIOD ANY JOINT ISSUES,BUT I HAVE TAKEN IT UPON MYSELF TO LET PEOPLE KNOW VIA THIS MEDIUM.

KINDLY AVIOD BUYING THAT PLANTAIN.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
??

(1) (Reply)

Get Inspired! 20 Beautiful Wedding Cakes / Where To Buy Fruit Wine In Nigeria / Ants In My Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.