Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency (2024 Views)

How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo / Late-night Court Order Restores Jonathan's Candidate In Bayelsa Guber Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2012
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/how-jonathan%E2%80%99s-candidate-won-nigerian-bar-associations-presidency

How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency
Posted: July 18, 2012 - 03:44

By SaharaReporters, New York
Okey Wali (SAN), a lawyer massively supported with funds by the Goodluck Jonathan administration, today emerged as the president-elect of the Nigerian Bar Association in an election marred by the Jonathan administration’s meddling, widespread bribery of delegates, and other irregularities.

Mr. Wali, a former Commissioner for Justice in Rivers State and a close aide to Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa, scored 688 votes. His rival, Emeka Ngige (SAN), was credited with 449 votes, even though he entered the election as the favorite.

[b]SaharaReporters had earlier reported that the Jonathan administration had budgeted and spent more than N1 billion to shore up Mr. Wali. Our sources alleged that the Jonathan regime took over the entire Sheraton Hotel in Abuja and doled out free rooms, cash and food to delegates who consented to support Mr. Wali. In addition, several delegates accused the outgoing NBA leadership, especially Joseph Daudu, the exiting president, of manipulating the voters register. “It was only yesterday at noon that Daudu released the list of eligible voters,” said one of the lawyers.

Several sources asserted that many names were omitted from the list of delegates. “There’s a branch from Onitsha with 20 delegates, but only twelve names were accredited,” said one source. “By contrast, a branch from Port Harcourt with 27 listed delegates had 63 delegates voting. ”Supporters of Mr. Ngige also stated that fifteen new branches were registered but were prevented from voting at the last minute.
[/b]
They accused Lanke Odogiyan (SAN), chair of the electoral committee, of manipulating the process to ensure fraudulent victory for Mr. Wali. Mr. Odogiyan and Mr. Wali reportedly belong to an elite lawyers’ club called “Juris Credo.”

Several sources within the Presidency and in the judiciary had disclosed that the Jonathan administration was determined to frustrate an independent candidate to lead the NBA. Our sources revealed that the Presidency handed out N100,000 to some delegate and 250,000 to several branches of the NBA. The NBA has 88 branches, with a minimum of 10 delegates from each branch.

“It is a tragedy that the Presidency would spend outrageous amounts of public funds in order to foist an unpopular candidate who is the government’s lackey as NBA leader,” said one of the disaffected lawyers.

“The Presidency reasoned that an independent NBA president cannot be trusted to play along if there are glaring human rights abuses or instances of corruption and other betrayals of public trust within the judiciary,” said a source, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who backed Mr. Ngige.
“”For that reason, the administration decided to throw its financial muscle behind Chief Wali by crooked means.” The source, who insisted that the Jonathan team distributed cash to many delegates to buy support for Mr. Wali, added that he was dismayed to see some lawyers “selling their conscience for a mess of porridge.”

Our sources disclosed that the team put together by the Presidency to “campaign” for Mr. Wali was led by Attorney General of the Federation Adoke Bello. Other members of the team included Michael Aondoaaka, the disgraced former Attorney General under the administration of the late Umaru Yar’Adua, and Joseph Daudu, the outgoing NBA president. In addition, such lawyers as Damian Dodo, Alex Izinyon, Wale Olanipekun and Dele Adesina reportedly worked with the government’s team to enthrone Mr. Jonathan’s choice.

A source in the Ministry of Justice disclosed to SaharaReporters that, as a token of gratitude for the role Aondoakaa played in installing Mr. Wali, the Jonathan administration has promised to restore Mr. Aondoakaa’s SAN status before the end of this year. Mr. Aondoakaa was stripped of the SAN position as punishment for his shameful professional conduct during the Yar’Adua administration.

“I knew that the government had mobilized heavily for Chief Wali, but I also expected that members of a profession as noble as the law would be able to rise above the influence of cheap money,” said another lawyer, who identified himself as a member of a progressive wing that wanted an independent candidate to emerge triumphant.

The source bemoaned the future of the NBA, claiming that Mr. Wali “will certainly toe the line and sing the tune of the government that sponsored his election.”

The NBA’s national conference held in Abuja. Mr. Wali will be sworn in next month to take over from Mr. Daudu.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2012
Gonzo journalism at its finest.

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Afam4eva(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2012
My Wali will be the second president of the NBA of Ikwerre extraction. Mr Emeka Ngige, better luck next time.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by joeyfire(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
Is this democracy really good for us? Our NBA now has been soiled by these freaking politicians
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by warrior01: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
joeyfire: Is this democracy really good for us? Our NBA now has been soiled by these freaking politicians
pls don't tell me you believe this 'our sources said...'
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by wesley80(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
I honestly don't know who to feel more pity for, SR, the reporter that wrote this or the desperate ol' man that pasted this. This piece is a disgrace to literacy, I can understand SR having this on their newssite but I just can't imagine a rational person posting this on a public board, gosh! Such a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
wesley80: I honestly don't know who to feel more pity for, SR, the reporter that wrote this or the desperate ol' man that pasted this. This piece is a disgrace to literacy, I can understand SR having this on their newssite but I just can't imagine a rational person posting this on a public board, gosh! Such a disgrace.

Another emasculated fool now turned obsessed stalker. An article is submitted ,with relevant link, and no opinion whatsoever from the OP and you launch a rabid attack against the thread starter like a scorned and conquered biatch. Who cannot guess, with your shameless conduct here, that you have groupie and stalking 'issues'? What is wrong with you?

Can you and others not simply get a life? The way you obsessively stalk certain posters just shows the depth of your despondency and insecurity. At least wait for me to submit an opinion and then you may be justified for attacking my character. All folks can see right now is a conquered biatch with unrequited issues just taking any chance, however petty, to lash out. Shameless fool.

Abeg, stop following me around. You are sounding and acting precisely like another fool who is now the perpetual dunce of the forum.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
joeyfire: Is this democracy really good for us? Our NBA now has been soiled by these freaking politicians

As is the case with these things, the passage of time ultimately proves saharareporters right in most cases.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by joeyfire(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bros to be honest I am not really interested in the story but the fact that Wali won against a very popular and correct emeka ngige is a mystery to me and other colleagues. Its just doesn't make sense
warrior01:
pls don't tell me you believe this 'our sources said...'
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
joeyfire: Bros to be honest I am not really interested in the story but the fact that Wali won against a very popular and correct emeka ngige is a mystery to me and other colleagues. Its just doesn't make sense

Precisely. It makes no sense at all. People can say what they want and make the usual distractive noise about Saharareporters. The truth is that Saharareporters, even if not perfect, have been proven right far many more times than their corrupt, sycophantic and compromised detractors. It is the same with how , back then, they exposed Adoke Bello as no more than an ultra-corrupt Aondoakaa on steroids while fans of GEJ protested sanctimoniously. What is the truth today?
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by wesley80(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Another emasculated fool now turned obsessed stalker. An article is submitted ,with relevant links, and no opinion whatsoever from the OP and you launch a rabid attack against the thread starter like a scorned and conquered biatch. Who cannot guess, with your shameless conduct here, that you have groupie and stalking 'issues'? What is wrong with you?

Can you and others not simply get a life? The way you obsessively stalk certain posters just shows the depth of your despondency and insecurity. At least wait for me to comment and then you may be justified for attacking my character. All folks can see right now is a conquered biatch with unrequited issues. Shameless fool. Abeg, stop following me around. You are sounding and acting precisely like another fool who is now the perpetual dunce of the forum.
HAA OUR DADDY HAS LOST HIS COOL AGAIN! All it takes to rile the highly exalted bigot is to point out his foolishness. The intolerant eediot and miserable sychophant can't stand any criticism but hopelessly and endlessly dishes it out like a demented beeast. With amazing ease he resorts to the foulest of languages cos he's a natural born agbero masquerading as a God forsaken social critic, the stench of the hate and bitterness in you is pungent, the level of desperation you exude is shocking and it is obvious to all that to you there's a great deal at stake cos its your bread and butter you're fighting for. Well, I do this for fun and I'm not gonna stop pulling down your shokoto when I have the opportunity - I actually find it very amusing and your reaction? Absolutely priceless! So here's a newsflash; Roll over and die if you like but I ain't gonna stop! tongue tongue
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
wesley80: HAA OUR DADDY HAS LOST HIS COOL AGAIN! All it takes to rile the highly exalted bigot is to point out his foolishness. The intolerant eediot and miserable sychophant can't stand any criticism but hopelessly and endlessly dishes it out like a demented beeast. With amazing ease he resorts to the foulest of languages cos he's a natural born agbero masquerading as a God forsaken social critic, the stench of the hate and bitterness in you is pungent, the level of desperation you exude is shocking and it is obvious to all that to you there's a great deal at stake cos its your bread and butter you're fighting for. Well, I do this for fun and I'm not gonna stop pulling down your shokoto when I have the opportunity - I actually find it very amusing and your reaction? Absolutely priceless! So here's a newsflash; Roll over and die if you like but I ain't gonna stop! tongue tongue

Ogbeni, go and sit down. At least wait for a genuine cue to launch your attacks that folks can now see is obviously led by an obsession with others. It is sad that Nairalanders will now only associate your ID with a b.iatch-like character obsessed only with following others around vacuously like a conquered clown.

The image comes to mind of a pathetic creature that sees "Gbawe" and frantically clicks the topic to see how he can be noticed. What, for example, have you contributed here other than show you are obsessed with getting the attention of others?
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by uzomagic(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
That Sahara Reporters represents the worst of gutter journalism is a thinly veiled fact. I think we should blame the I.diot who posted this link as part of a series of calculated attempts to disparage GEJ. The more they try, the more they blatantly display their ignorance and s.tupidity.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by uzomagic(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Another emasculated fool now turned obsessed stalker. An article is submitted ,with relevant link, and no opinion whatsoever from the OP and you launch a rabid attack against the thread starter like a scorned and conquered biatch. Who cannot guess, with your shameless conduct here, that you have groupie and stalking 'issues'? What is wrong with you?

Can you and others not simply get a life? The way you obsessively stalk certain posters just shows the depth of your despondency and insecurity. At least wait for me to submit an opinion and then you may be justified for attacking my character. All folks can see right now is a conquered biatch with unrequited issues just taking any chance, however petty, to lash out. Shameless fool.

Abeg, stop following me around. You are sounding and acting precisely like another fool who is now the perpetual dunce of the forum.
"Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise." Gbawe has sought to create for himself on Nairaland an enclave where ignorance will provide bliss for his continued folly. His efforts are being frustrated by those trying to educate him grin
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Bukkyade: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
These idiots must twist every event to attack GEJ. what has the President got to do with someone's emergence as NBA chairman? It is an insult on the sensibilities of lawyers to say so. In other words, the NBA cannot muster the wisdom to choose an independent leader of their choice? Crap! The author of this post should tell it to the marines, not me
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by wesley80(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, go and sit down. At least wait for a genuine cue to launch your attacks that folks can now see is obviously led by an obsession with others. It is sad that Nairalanders will now only associate your ID with a b.iatch-like character obsessed only with following others around vacuously like a conquered clown.

The image comes to mind of a pathetic creature that sees "Gbawe" and frantically clicks the topic to see how he can be noticed. What, for example, have you contributed here other than show you are obsessed with getting the attention of others?

Be quiet will you and snap out of that self delusion you've got yourself locked in for a sec. Look around yourself you old hag and see what you really are - a discredited talkative Ol' man whose day job is to run down the effort of others just cos he's paid to do so. Nothing concerns you except it has got to do with Gej's perceived error or a flaw in governance, the delight with which you jump at bad news would make even undertakers cringe. Have you no shame old man? How do you sleep at night? When do you finally get to realize that its NEVER going to be worth it? When I ask you?
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
uzomagic: That Sahara Reporters represents the worst of gutter journalism is a thinly veiled fact. I think we should blame the I.diot who posted this link as part of a series of calculated attempts to disparage GEJ. The more they try, the more they blatantly display their ignorance and s.tupidity.

You guys can display sycophantic obeisance all you want but it will all amount to nada because not even one of you is robustly well-read or intelligent enough to know that evolution always wins and that nature abhors a vacuum i.e Nigeria in a West Africa increasingly being defined by meritocratic leadership borne of the uncompromising demand from a more enlightened and very impatient populace.

Many, many unjust and parochial systems have evolved ,throughout history, with the primary purpose of ensuring a rapacious class , very small in comparison to the majority, dominate wealth and privilege inordinately. Progressive evolution, i.e ordinary folks becoming better educated and more sophisticated, has defeated these wicked system. It is only a question of time for Nigeria. Proliferating social media and faster access to information may quicken the evolution process for Nigerians to the detriment of your messiahs and 'tin' gods. I bet the above sounds like Spanish to you olodos? You will see it at work in future but you won't understand it.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by wesley80(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

I bet the above sounds like Spanish to you olodos?

It isn't "Spanish" but "GIBBERISH" you mor0n! What has all that got to do with you broadcasting the write up of an eediot and presenting it as fact?
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by uzomagic(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

You guys can display sycophantic obeisance all you want but it will all amount to nada because not even one of you is robustly well-read or intelligent enough to know that evolution always wins and that nature abhors a vacuum i.e Nigeria in a West Africa increasingly being defined by meritocratic leadership borne of the uncompromising demand from a more enlightened and very impatient populace.

Many, many unjust and parochial systems have evolved ,throughout history, with the primary purpose of ensuring a rapacious class , very small in comparison to the majority, dominate wealth and privilege inordinately. Progressive evolution, i.e ordinary folks becoming better educated and more sophisticated, has defeated these wicked system. It is only a question of time for Nigeria. Proliferating social media and faster access to information may quicken the evolution process for Nigerians to the detriment of your messiahs and 'tin' gods. I bet the above sounds like Spanish to you olodos? You will see it at work in future but you won't understand it.
Rant all you can with your verbose copy and paste posts but the truth remains that even as your own quote states; "ordinary folks becoming better educated and more sophisticated has defeated the wicked system........" and you consider the madness you have ranted above as a sign of better education and sophistication? angry I really hope you get a life soon cos you are fast degenerating into a robot of sorts spewing forth trash at the slighest hint of sound reasoning. I fear for you. Seriously!!
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
wesley80:
Be quiet will you and snap out of that self delusion you've got yourself locked in for a sec. Look around yourself you old hag and see what you really are - a discredited talkative Ol' man whose day job is to run down the effort of others just cos he's paid to do so. Nothing concerns you except it has got to do with Gej's perceived error or a flaw in governance, the delight with which you jump at bad news would make even undertakers cringe. Have you no shame old man? How do you sleep at night? When do you finally get to realize that its NEVER going to be worth it? When I ask you?

Can you not see how you look? you are obsessively following the username "Gbawe" around Nairaland yet you claim it is others who are deluded? Do you know that stalkers believe it is those they stalk who are in the wrong by failing to appreciate their "justified" attention? Can't you appreciate how pathetic you appear? How many times have you repeated what you have said above? How many more times do you need to say it for people to truly understand that some of you take Nairaland far too seriously as per your obsession with others? Am I the only poster here? Abeg, find someone else to stalk. I personally have too many stalkers than is healthy currently.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by dedeike: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
grin grin Another comical relief from the SHOPRITE OF LIES(SAHARA REPORTERS).
Once again, their shameless footsoldier, COMMANDER GBAWE, is on ground to spread the falsehood on NAIRALAND. I wonder why these guys dont get tired of advertising their foolishness on this forum.
It beats me hollow how Gbawe manages to earn the trust of his paymaster with all these daily flops. Or is it a case of like paymaster, like agent? All dull brains.
This article is an insult on the intelligence of that honorable body called NBA. You can't tell me that those distinguished Senior Advocates and lawyers cannot discern what is good for their association.
This article also proceeds on the faulty assumption that those lawyers are hungry like, GBAWE and his Sahara crew, hence the insinuation of bribery.
On the flip side, even if we should admit that Wali is Jonathan's candidate. It is sufficient proof of his political sagacity and control. If he can influence a whole NBA to arrive at his preferred option then Gbawe's paymasters are in trouble come 2015. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
uzomagic: Rant all you can with your verbose copy and paste posts but the truth remains that even as your own quote states; "ordinary folks becoming better educated and more sophisticated has defeated the wicked system........" and you consider the madness you have ranted above as a sign of better education and sophistication? angry I really hope you get a life soon cos you are fast degenerating into a robot of sorts spewing forth trash at the slighest hint of sound reasoning. I fear for you. Seriously!!

Olodo. Why don't you simply say what is written is above your level of comprehension? I thought proving someone 'copied and pasted' is the easiest thing to do in this google age?
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
dedeike: grin grin Another comical relief from the SHOPRITE OF LIES(SAHARA REPORTERS).
Once again, their shameless footsoldier, COMMANDER GBAWE, is on ground to spread the falsehood on NAIRALAND. I wonder why these guys dont get tired of advertising their foolishness on this forum.
It beats me hollow how Gbawe manages to earn the trust of his paymaster with all these daily flops. Or is it a case of like paymaster, like agent? All dull brains.
This article is an insult on the intelligence of that honorable body called NBA. You can't tell me that those distinguished Senior Advocates and lawyers cannot discern what is good for their association.
This article also proceeds on the faulty assumption that those lawyers are hungry like, GBAWE and his Sahara crew, hence the insinuation of bribery.
On the flip side, even if we should admit that Wali is Jonathan's candidate. It is sufficient proof of his political sagacity and control. If he can influence a whole NBA to arrive at his preferred option then Gbawe's paymasters are in trouble come 2015. grin grin grin grin

Error message to laptop 15:

"your processor is overheating. Your are going into senseless rant mode. Windows shutting down".
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by wesley80(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
^ Don't count me among your "many stalkers" I'm just doing my bit calling u out n exposing you, no matter what you say or how you try to make this look, it will make no difference so u might as well save your flailing breath. You don't like it? then take out a restraining order! grin
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Naijagunner83: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Error message to laptop 15:

"your processor is overheating. Your are going into senseless rant mode. Windows shutting down".
Sadly, your version of windows has long expired and the system has crashed. You started out in "senseless rant mode", now you're completely berserk.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
Retardeen Jonathan has once again shown his corrupt self
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by ballabriggs: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ovoko!!! Say no to cassava bread. So NBA sef done follow chop cassava bread? Na wa for these 'liars' O.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
wesley80: ^ Don't count me among your "many stalkers" I'm just doing my bit calling u out n exposing you, no matter what you say or how you try to make this look, it will make no difference so u might as well save your flailing breath. You don't like it? then take out a restraining order! grin

Restraining wetin? Better to highlight your stalking so that other real men on NL, used to fighting off insanely obsessed groupies and biatches, can nod their head in recognition of what you and other lady-boys are about.

Dude, you can't hide these things. Weak, emotional, insecure and effeminate men will always display what you and your fellow stalkers show. After all, if Gbawe is truly nothing to you why, why don't you hold your head above the gutter and discuss issues rather than follow Gbawe around vacuously? you are even starting threads to speaking about Gbawe!!!

How do you think you appear here when you rant against an OP who only submitted an article with no personal opinion attached? By not letting the OP speak, before you attack, are you not showing the emotional imbalance of someone carrying obsessive hatred around and just waiitng for any opportunity to lash out like a dominated biatch?

You constantly claim that Gbawe is this and that, yet you cannot stop following him around to be saying precisely the same thing over and over again. come on dude? surely even you cannot be this dumb to not see how you must appear to others?
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by dayokanu(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
wesley80: ^ Don't count me among your "many stalkers" I'm just doing my bit calling u out n exposing you, no matter what you say or how you try to make this look, it will make no difference so u might as well save your flailing breath. You don't like it? then take out a restraining order! grin

Dude quit stalking another man, Go and fellate Retardeen as usual
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2012
Naijagunner83: Sadly, your version of windows has long expired and the system has crashed. You started out in "senseless rant mode", now you're completely berserk.

What laptop number are you? Where do they recruit you paid hacks from? A school for the severely mentally challenged? At least try to speak as if you have an original thought in your head instead of regurgitating the wit of others ,100% undiluted, as you do above. You olodos are simply killing this forum. No wit, no mirth and in fact no functional brain cell. we might as well rename this forum Nitwitland thanks to m.or.ons like you.

Naijagunner83 joined June 24 2012. Time spent online = 8 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/naijagunner83
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by wesley80(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Captain Ijebu flies to the rescue, watch it sha our skies aren igbale - friendly.
Re: How Jonathan’s Candidate Won Nigerian Bar Association's Presidency by Gbawe: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2012
dayokanu:

My brother, far too many lady-boys running around loose in here. What ever happened to the days you could expect men to act like men?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Speaker Emerges At The Plateau State House Of Assembly. / Let The Yorubas Who Support Buhari Call These Men Thieves!!! / Photo Of An Usher Attending To GMB And Amaechi B4 Their Entrance 2 Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.