Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano (1270 Views)

Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! / Atiku, Tinubu Fight To Control Apc-punch / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2012
KANO-Tragedy struck Chinese community in Kano State, weekend, when four Chinese nationals engaged in a free-for-all that claimed the life of two of them.
The incident, which occurred at a house in Kwanar Ganduje industrial zone of the municipality, was brought to the notice of the police, which intervention came too late.

Kano Police Commissioner, Alhaji Ibrahim Idris, told reporters, yesterday, that a crack police team sent to the scene found one Xusheng Kun, male, critically injured, while another, identified by his alias, Old Man, also sustained life-threatening injury.
He said that two staff of Kano-based Zhao Dongs Nigeria Limited, Jinbo Zhao Dang Dong and Smith Zhang Ze, were arrested at the scene.
The police boss explained that Xusheng Kun, male, was latter certified dead by Doctors at Murtala Muhammad Hospital, Kano, while Old Man gave up the ghost in the same hospital, Sunday.
Idris said preliminary investigation into the matter revealed that the fight was the result of "a business deal floated on trust that went sour and we also observed betrayal of trust in whole issue," adding that the two suspects were in detention.
He said investigation was on-going "and as soon as we establish a case, we will arraign them in court."

He noted that a Chinese short machete, one jack knife with blood stains, and some quantity of intoxicants were recovered from the scene.
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by slimming: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Business trust shouldn't have gotten to a level of killing each other.
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
no mind dem ,dem craze
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by Basildon1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bath salts in the house!
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by DonXavi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chinese are no jokes when it comes to money issues. In the the country where i live, i had this Chinese guy i was doing business with, and he had some of his compatriots who worked under him, but there came a day, a brawl ensued between him and one of his ( Chinese) emplyees for the reasons that he didn't want to pay him the money he owed him. Amid the row, the subordinate went and brought a container filled with gasoline and threatened to set himself afire as he dragged the safe where the money was kept with his Chinese(Boss). Both held tight the safe while the subordinate sets the house ablaze. Instead of the boss to leave the house, because he had all the necessitated time to escape for his dear life, but he insisted and held tight the safe with this other guy who has already determined to die, while his other workers took to their heels. The fire engulfed them both and they died therein.
You guys should not play with Chinese when it comes to money ooo! cos they no send life.
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by crocodile: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Bros Don Xavi, I feel you!!! These are dangerous guys when money is involved. Damn, only the Igbos can take things involving money so seriously. So make una no cheat Igbo man o cos e no go gree at all. He may agree to die first. But these Chinese guys sha are in a class of their own.
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
crocodile: Bros Don Xavi, I feel you!!! These are dangerous guys when money is involved. Damn, only the Igbos can take things involving money so seriously. So make una no cheat Igbo man o cos e no go gree at all. He may agree to die first. But these Chinese guys sha are in a class of their own.

one went for the cutlass maybe he thought he was in a shaolin temple or maybe a ninja film
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is what happens when you value money more than life itself. Ridiculous.
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by onatisi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
ROSSIKE: This is what happens when you value money more than life itself. Ridiculous.

i always thought ibos were the only ppl that value money more than their lives never knew they have senior brothers,no wonder ibos like doing business with china ppl,i see
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 19, 2012
^^Grow up.
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by nofallmyhand: 1:53am On Jul 19, 2012
I am not surprised, this Chinko's can do anything
www.nofallmyhand.com
Re: Chinese Nationals Fight To Death In Kano by StarrMatthieu: 2:41am On Jul 19, 2012
Great

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Arthur Eze’s Brother / Obasanjo's auctioning of GSM, License An ACHIEVEMENT Or LEGACY??? / Finally . . . Anambra Local Govt Election To Hold Oct 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.