Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,292 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Where Are The Occultists? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Occultists? (2439 Views)

HOW TO PRAY (for Beginner Occultists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Dipwater(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Guys, wait till I post a thread on Yoruba Advanced Sciences, I'm still developing it. It's quite technical and complex to put in text. There we could discuss the occult Black Advanced Science in length.

Friend wats ur reason 4 practising occultism?
Wat are the benefit ?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dipwater:
Why should atheist keep off?
Is there something u are not telling us?
Most Occultists believe in God, The Absolute All. Atheists may have issues with that.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

ghostofsparta has got an idea. you should visit them pygmies in Central Africa. they have got some powerful stuff there. i once posted a thread about Bwiti religion.
Let's hope he's got as much as I crave for.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Guys, wait till I post a thread on Yoruba Advanced Sciences, I'm still developing it. It's quite technical and complex to put in text. There we could discuss the occult Black Advanced Science in length.
Melikey!
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Dipwater(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Xtians painted in the minds of people the picture of occultism as something that has to do with demons and the worship of the devil
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Dipwater: Xtians painted in the minds of people the picture of occultism as something that has to do with demons and the worship of the devil

The christians missionaries truly did such damage and many more to distort our culture, re-paint our traditions to mean whatever they thought of it, leaving the rest to 'Give a dog a bad name, and it will hang'.

Your understanding of the occult might not be the same as mine, even if so, I still try as much as possible to avoid that term due to its common usage to connote evilry and diabolical thoughts.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Names are like tags or labels on things which may not truely denote the essence of those things. The word, occult, is such that is mostly misconstrued.

Words are nothing in themselves but the ideas attached to them.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Dipwater(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
ghostofsparta:

The christians missionaries truly did such damage and many more to distort our culture, re-paint our traditions to mean whatever they thought of it, leaving the rest to 'Give a dog a bad name, and it will hang'.

Your understanding of the occult might not conform to min, even so, I still try as much as possible to avoid that term due to its common usage to denote evilry and diabolical thoughts.

What can u say about those people that claimed to have been to the occult world and have wrecked havoc in the lives of people .at the end they wuld attend a church vigil to destroy the xtians ,get over powered by the spirit of god and start confessing their deeds
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Don't call it "occult". It makes one rather uncomfortable. "African mysticism" is a better designation to it.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2012
Dipwater:

What can u say about those people that claimed to have been to the occult world and have wrecked havoc in the lives of people .at the end they wuld attend a church vigil to destroy the xtians ,get over powered by the spirit of god and start confessing their deeds

They claim..isn't it? Anyone can claim anything. Such mofos are paid 'individual' who either had one or two knowledge of the occult or perhaps had dabbled in it before, but who later lost out, or wasn't satisfied with expected outcome, only to find themselves accepted by the Church, or by clergymen to be further used as an instrument to consolidate the pseudo powers of miracle performing pastors and faith healers and also to preach against anything traditional wrongfully called 'occult'.

I use to ask a pal, why do we always hear about men of clothes performing miracles here and there in Nigeria while its is rare in countries where the religion originated from?

The answer is two ways

1. Most are fake and premeditatedly stage-managed.

2. The very few others uses 'African' supernatural powers to conduct the so-believed miracle from God on the gullible observable by the congregation while Jesus/Yaweh takes the credits, otherwise they won't be buoyant if the real truth was told. A brainwashed Christian would regard whatever source your powers is from, as satanic if you can't present it as to be from God(Jeovah/Yaweh) or Jesus.

If you use genuine afohse mixed with whatever mumbo-jumbo to command a blinded person to see, fools will believe and accept you if the power is presented in a way to be from God (Yaweh/Jeovah), but if the miracle is acknowledged to a 'babalawo' or an 'onisegun', they brainwashed congregations would reject it, relating it to satan/devil power, with Stupid statement as 'what satan give, he will collect back, claiming it won't last' as if they've seen the devil before.

However, said power too is from God but not the megalomaniacal Yaweh/Jeovah, but from Olodumare (commander of the 400 irunmoles or deities) who puts the ashe in all the ewe and egbo used by the babalawos and onishegun in their discipline, also it is Olodumare who gives the knowledge of these powers to Babalawos thru Orunmila(custodian of Ifa) and Shokpona(irunmole of medicine/esoteric knowledge). Point is - African Power do exist but are bivalent, use it for good or bad...the choice is yours.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Enlightened1: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2012
@Ghostofsparta... I am still waiting for your thread on Yoruba esoteric knowledge you promised to start.. I can't wait for you to start the thread..
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2012
Enlightened1: @Ghostofsparta... I am still waiting for your thread on Yoruba esoteric knowledge you promised to start.. I can't wait for you to start the thread..
Same here, and it better be practical.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Enlightened1: @Ghostofsparta... I am still waiting for your thread on Yoruba esoteric knowledge you promised to start.. I can't wait for you to start the thread..

Ogbeni I'm still working on it. It ain't easy typing it on a BB storm 2. The most difficult part is converting complex explanation to textual form just so any reader would easily grasp what I intend to convey without bias.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Ogbeni I'm still working on it. It ain't easy typing it on BB storm 2.
Practical? Will it be in PDF format?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abyjah: Same here, and it better be practical.

Sorry to disappoint you. My write up isn't about practicals but it's kind of like an incomplete treatise or thesis, I don't even know what to call it gan sef. If you desire practical, haba! Go visit the real Abija Oloro, otherwise...just stay tuned.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abyjah: Practical? Will it be in PDF format?

PDF? Are you been sarcastic?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
agi-tuedor:
Don't call it "occult". It makes one rather uncomfortable. "African mysticism" is a better designation to it.

African Mysticism still doesn't cut it. Mysticism signifies something still recondite....the Yoruba Advanced Sciences I shall be elaborating on is understandable and empirically re-enactable in laboratory conditions but the problem is no one has, or is ready to make extensive study on them, patiently analyse them, painstakingly classify them, conduct experiment on them in order to derive supernatural laws and or theories realising where it may complement, aid, or be apply to solve in some area of present scientific problems....the reason is because anyone who could have done these researches have been led to believe they are 'powers from Satan the Devil' never to be involved with. At one time, the prospect of human flying would be considered Heresy, but today Popes, Bishops, Friar, Deacon and Imams fly Boeings - thanks to the knowldge of science and technology adapted from unrestricted observations and study of aves, and the natural world....inspired thru those not-too religious whites who read to their kids stories about Wizard Merlin's capabilities including flying-craft innovation...folklore or not. Da'Vinci didn't just start thinking up impossible innovations, he got inspired from somewhere...which I suspect it to be dispersals from Africa.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
More power to your elbow if indeed you've been looking into this matter. Maybe someday we'll have Occult Sciences in our universities.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abyjah: Let's hope he's got as much as I crave for.

What exactly do you crave for? Maybe I might broach on it in my write up.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abyjah: Lol grin grin ;DYou mean I should visit myself?

Yes, If you truly want learn or witness practical, and don't forget to shoot one or two demonstrations for MacDaddy to see on YouTube.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:

African Mysticism still doesn't cut it. Mysticism signifies something still recondite....the Yoruba Advanced Sciences I shall be elaborating on is understandable and empirically re-enactable in laboratory conditions but the problem is no one has, or is ready to make extensive study on them, patiently analyse them, painstakingly classify them, conduct experiment on them in order to derive supernatural laws and or theories realising where it may complement, aid, or be apply to solve in some area of present scientific problems....the reason is because anyone who could have done these researches have been led to believe they are 'powers from Satan the Devil' never to be involved with. At one time, the prospect of human flying would be considered Heresy, but today Popes, Bishops, Friar, Deacon and Imams fly Boeings - thanks to the knowldge of science and technology adapted from unrestricted observations and study of aves, and the natural world....inspired thru those not-too religious whites who read to their kids stories about Wizard Merlin's capabilities including flying-craft innovation...folklore or not. Da'Vinci didn't just start thinking up impossible innovations, he got inspired from somewhere...which I suspect it to be dispersals from Africa.
Ok...on what basis can one adequately theorize or empirically test this. Logic? Mathematics? Rationality?.... On the name, probably, "African Kabbalah" might suffice....
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
agi-tuedor:

Ok...on what basis can one adequately theorize or empirically test this. Logic? Mathematics? Rationality?.... On the name, probably, "African Kabbalah" might suffice....
Ans: Reality.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:

What exactly do you crave for? Maybe I might broach on it in my write up.
Everything supernormal.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abyjah: Ans: Reality.
What exactly is reality? Isn't it a product of the subjective consciousness? It is my perception that man can create forms from his thoughts and emotions and afterwards experience them as reality whereas his neighbour who never indulges in his fantasies never get such experiences.
For instance, when a devout Catholic dies, he experiences the beyond as corresponding to his religion, he sees the saints, the virgin mother and other things as he subconsciously believed in his religion. As a contrast, when a muslim goes through death he also experiences the paradise of the Islamic faith. As for the atheist, he experiences utter and still darkness, emptiness because that is what he created in his mind. So, what then is the ultimate reality?
Could it be that the powers u allude to in African Paganism are nothing but forms u created and thereby experiences on a personal and subjective level?
I really want to get to take in this. Thanks.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by goldedprince: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2017
ghostofsparta:

wow, you sound like one that knows much about the yoruba advanced science. can i read the book you wrote.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Blue86(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2017
You are looking for power, while in Jesus Christ you have the authority to use His name,which is the Lord of all names
In Christ Jesus you are allowed to use his blood against all forms of evil and the devil himself.
Believe in Jesus Christ and confess him as your Lord and all these power and more shall be yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist? / If You Don't Believe In The Trinity, You Can't Believe In Marriage! / Atheism In Decline And Will Be Defeated By Faith, Says Oxford Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.