Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? (2807 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
If I don't eat yam, then what the heck am I doing in the yam market if not that I'm just looking for trouble. This is the religion section, so it beats me when people who proclaim to be irreligious invade this territory of ours. This section is meant for Christians and religious people to motivate and build one another, not an avenue for atheists to launch all sorts of missiles on our faith.
If I see a thief or a trouble maker in my house, I chase such away cos he's got no business there; Jesus chased away those selling in the house of God cos they ought not be there. So if you see me attacking atheists in here it's becos they aint supposed to be here.

So muskeeto, mr anony, pastor kun, mcdaddy01, Kay17, mkmyers45, area boy, 2good, cyrexx, dipwater, ghostofsparta, niflheim, logic mind, logic boy, delafruita, martian, dilluminati, dekung, and all others who claim to be equal to animals, try to understand when I come at you.

JESUS LOVES YOU STILL!

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by MacDaddy01: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
Macdaddy is logicboy.

However, you're not the first or 2nd to ask this foolish question.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:
However, you're not the first or 2nd to ask this foolish question.

And how is it a foolish question?
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by 2good(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012: If I don't eat yam, then what the heck am I doing in the yam market if not that I'm just looking for trouble. This is the religion section, so it beats me when people who proclaim to be irreligious invade this territory of ours. This section is meant for Christians and religious people to motivate and build one another, not an avenue for atheists to launch all sorts of missiles on our faith.
If I see a thief or a trouble maker in my house, I chase such away cos he's got no business there; Jesus chased away those selling in the house of God cos they ought not be there. So if you see me attacking atheists in here it's becos they aint supposed to be here.

So muskeeto, mr anony, pastor kun, mcdaddy01, Kay17, mkmyers45, area boy, 2good, cyrexx, dipwater, ghostofsparta, niflheim, logic mind, logic boy, delafruita, martian, dilluminati, dekung, and all others who claim to be equal to animals, try to understand when I come at you.

JESUS LOVE YOU STILL!

Why is my moniker on your list?
Well, first I want to let you know that we are all animals including you. The only difference is that some of us have decided to use our brain to reason objectively while some other animals like you have given their brain to their pastors to help them think.
Don't you feel like you are making a fool of yourself through many of the nonsense you post?

4 Likes

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by mkmyers45(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012: If I don't eat yam, then what the heck am I doing in the yam market if not that I'm just looking for trouble. This is the religion section, so it beats me when people who proclaim to be irreligious invade this territory of ours. This section is meant for Christians and religious people to motivate and build one another, not an avenue for atheists to launch all sorts of missiles on our faith.

JESUS LOVE YOU STILL!

Sorry to disappoint you sir, but i am NOT an atheist...Please this is a religious section quite all right but all are welcome since the aim of the board is to contain all.....Atheists,Theists,Deist and all....So please get your head out of the cloud and focus on doing better things....How many topics have you created to edify the body of Christ?

Have you ever seen me say i don't love Christ....
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by alexleo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
You are right, though some of them only responds to threads that mention them while some others dabble into the ones that doesnt concern them. Some names you mentioned are christians.

JESUS LOVE YOU STILL!
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
mkmyers45:

Please this is a religious section quite all right but all are welcome since the aim of the board is to contain all.....Atheists,Theists,Deist and all.....

Why shld a place meant for theists be filled with atheists? What do they have to offer other than to seek arguments and confuse folks' minds.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Bros, how far now? How are we sure this is not yet another ploy to catch more girlfriends?

Now this got me cracking up like a mofo. Why dont u seem capable of getting over the Ishilove and I thingy (lol).
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by lilcutie8916(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
macdaddy and co. I just made a topic just for u . Go knock ur selves out
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by mkmyers45(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why shld a place meant for theists be filled with atheists? What do they have to offer other than to seek arguments and confuse folks' minds.

I dont know...ask the atheists but why dont you focus on developing Christians on this boards by sharing God's word in new light rather than worry about the atheists?

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by MrAnony1(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Now this got me cracking up like a mofo. Why dont u seem capable of getting over the Ishilove and I thingy (lol).
What can I say, I'm a helpless romantic.

mkmyers45:

I dont know...ask the atheists but why dont you focus on developing Christians on this boards by sharing God's word in new light rather than worry about the atheists?
On point.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by wiegraf: 1:10am On Jul 19, 2012
I vote for an atheist only board. Or is there one already? My google-fu fails.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 19, 2012
How many times do I have to tell this mugu that I'm not an atheist? Do I have to insert that into the Bible first?

And my name's always first on the list.. WTF?
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by mkmyers45(m): 1:39am On Jul 19, 2012
musKeeto: How many times do I have to tell this mugu that I'm not an atheist? Do I have to insert that into the Bible first?

And my name's always first on the list.. WTF?

grin grin grin
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2012
mkmyers45:

We have been trying to focus on developing fellow Christians but u guys keep invading this board and confusing the minds of young Christians with your senseless questions. Besides, the Bible teaches us to reach out to unbelievers like you.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2012
The problem here is that the two parties can't do without each other. Where there is an atheist, there will be a theist or religionist in the form of christians or muslims, as far as NR is concerned, at least.

If atheists should decide to stay away, it won't take too long before the religionists start talking about them again by opening threads on them. You feed off each other and that is why both of you are in here all the time.

JESUS LOVES YOU STILL!
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Delafruita(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2012

JESUS LOVES YOU STILL!
zombie,havent you though about the fact that almost all preaching by christians about yahweh and the "burning in hell whilst been poked by hobbits with shiny spears" is directed at a particular group of people(unbelievers and atheists)?
have you also considered the fact that the other zombie people(the ones that will enjoy eternal erection to continously shag 72 oroyos with succulent peakmilk sprinklers)have suras in their constituition(quran)specially dedicated suras (suratul kafirun)to a group of people(unbelievers and atheists) who they claim will be the ones in the deepest part of the fire.
both group of zombies are certain that atheists will be the fuel to ignite the fire.
atheists on the other hand tend to be rationale beings.they wont condemn you to any fiery pit to gnash your chocolate-damaged teeth forever but they will point out the errors embedded in your practice of zombieism
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by mkmyers45(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

We have been trying to focus on developing fellow Christians but u guys keep invading this board and confusing the minds of young Christians with your senseless questions. Besides, the Bible teaches us to reach out to unbelievers like you.
what do you mean by you guys and unbelievers like you? Who are you to judge? angry

1 Like

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2012
F**kingIdiot..

2 Likes

Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by 2good(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2012
musKeeto: F**kingIdiot..

He's one of the dumbest Christian in Nairaland
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2012
2good:

He's one of the dumbest Christian in Nairaland

An atheist calling a Christian dumb, what a funny world we live in (lol).
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by 2good(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

An atheist calling a Christian dumb, what a funny world we live in (lol).

lol. I shake my head and pity your life
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by cyrexx: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Abeg, see me see trouble o.
Not long ago in another thread, the same mumuking vows not to bother with atheists anymore after he and his new babe rains a lot of insults and curses on atheists.
Now see what he is doing here, even calls them out by names.
Na wa for this confused king of mumurity o.

He is not only confused but delusively and hopelessly confused beyond repair.
It is only those who have spare time and bandwidth to waste that should take him serious.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2012
Like i said... religionists like him can't do without atheists.
cyrexx: Abeg, see me see trouble o.
Not long ago in another thread, the same mumuking vows not to bother with atheists anymore after he and his new babe rains a lot of insults and curses on atheists.
Now see what he is doing here, even calls them out by names.
Na wa for this confused king of mumurity o.

He is not only confused but delusively and hopelessly confused beyond repair.
It is only those who have spare time and bandwidth to waste that should take him serious.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2012
musKeeto: F**kingIdiot..

I know u expect me to start calling u names and shyt, but hell no I'm way better than that. What u dont understand is that as a Christian I dont function in the same realm as u; I kinda operate in a much higher realm which is far above what your little logical mind can ever comprehend.
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by FXKing2012(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2012
2good:

lol. I shake my head and pity your life

I shake my head and pity your soul (but unlike u I aint laughing cos it aint funny)
Re: Why So Many Atheists In The Religion Section? by MrAnony1(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

I know u expect me to start calling u names and shyt, but hell no I'm way better than that. What u dont understand is that as a Christian we dont function in the same realm as u; I kinda operate in a much higher realm which is far above what your little logical mind can ever comprehend.

Thumbs down dude, remember the aim is to win a soul in love and not impress him with your "superiority"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Mary K Baxter / What If Everything You Know Is A Lie? / Is Anyone Else Feeling The Presence Of The Lord On Earth As We Speak ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.